Which Royal Was Born On Your Birthday?

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Royal birthdays

And my paternal grandfather (my dad's dad) shared his birthday with Queen Elizabeth II, only she was four years younger.

John of Gaunt was born on march the 6 so we are both Pisces

Catherine the Great,René II, Duke of Lorraine and Eleanor of Viseu,Queen of Portugal were all born on May 2nd.

Blanche de Artois,Queen of Navarre, Leo I, King of Armenia and William de la Pole, 1st Duke of Suffolk also died on May 2nd.

John of Gaunt was born on march the 6 so we are both Pisces

You also share your birthday with:
- King John II of Castille
- King Charles I of Wurttemberg
- Empress Kojun of Japan
- Infanta Margarita of Spain

And perhaps most notably (even though he isn't a royal), with one of the greatest geniuses of all times - Michaelangelo. :)

You also share your birthday with:
- King John II of Castille
- King Charles I of Wurttemberg
- Empress Kojun of Japan
- Infanta Margarita of Spain

And perhaps most notably (even though he isn't a royal), with one of the greatest geniuses of all times - Michaelangelo. :)

Thank you:lucky:

No royal shares my birthday.

Thank you:lucky:
You are welcome. :)

No royal shares my birthday.
Assuming your birthday is the one in your profile, then you do share birthday with three prominent royals:

- Emperor John II Komnenos of the Byzantine Empire
- Julia Flavia, the only child of Emperor Titus
- Princess Elisabeth Charlotte of Orleans, the daughter Philippe I, Duke of Orleans (the younger son of Louis XIII and Anne of Austria, and brother to Louis XIV). Her children included Francis I, Holy Roman Emperor, Leopold, Hereditary Prince of Lorraine, Elisabeth, Queen of Sardinia, and Charles Alexander, Governor of the Austrian Netherlands

sarahedwards2 said:
I don't share my birthday with any British royals. The closest I come to is the Queen Mother (August 4th), Princess Beatrice (August 8th), Princess Anne (August 15th) and Princess Margaret (August 21st). I was, however, born on Charles and Diana's 9-year wedding anniversary, and my parents got married on Princess Margaret's 46th birthday.

Also, my paternal grandfather shared his birthday with the Queen (she was 4 years younger), and my brother shares his with Prince Andrew (he was born five minutes before Andrew turned 33; consider the 5-hour time difference between Southern Ontario and England).

For me it's one of history's villains; Henry, Lord Darnley husband of Mary, Queen of Scots. I've made it some way past his age of death though, 21.

For me it's one of history's villains; Henry, Lord Darnley husband of Mary, Queen of Scots. I've made it some way past his age of death though, 21.

He was a piece of work all right!

I take it you weren't born in 1545 :D

My birthday's on October 1st, and I know that Mary I's coronation was on October 1 1553. A friend of mine shares the same birthday as Elizabeth II (and thus also Princess Isabella of Denmark).

I also share my birthday with Henry III and Prince Nikolaos of Greece and Denmark. I don't know of any other royals who share my birthday.

Well... I do share a birthday with a "King" but he's not royalty by any means. Jan. 8th. Same day as Elvis.

Nicer aspect is sharing my birthday with my husband. We never forget that way. :ROFLMAO:

My birthday's on October 1st...
I also share my birthday with Henry III and Prince Nikolaos of Greece and Denmark. I don't know of any other royals who share my birthday.
You also share your birthday with two Emperors: :)
- Alexander Severus, Roman Emperor (born October 1, 208)
- Charles VI, Emperor of the Holy Roman Empire (born October 1, 1685)

Well... I do share a birthday with a "King" but he's not royalty by any means. Jan. 8th. Same day as Elvis.

Nicer aspect is sharing my birthday with my husband. We never forget that way. :ROFLMAO:

No one will surpass the King of Rock 'n' Roll, but you do share birthday with actual royalty too: ;)
- Archduke Rudolph of Austria, the son of Emperor Leopold II and Maria Louisa of Spain (born January 8, 1831)
- Prince Albert Victor, Duke of Clarence and Avondale, the eldest son of Edward VII and Alexandra of Denmark (born January 8, 1864)
- And of course, Princess Josephine and Prince Vincent, the twins of Crown Prince Frederik and Crown Princess Mary of Denmark (born January 8, 2011)

I share my birthday with:

King Abdullah II - born January 30, 1962
Prince Hashem bin Al Abdullah - born January 30, 2005
HRH the Prince of Asturias - born January 30, 1968

Aug 9th. Same year as me. But I don't know any of them. I guess I have some research to do.
Among other royals, you share your birthday with:
- Joseph Wenzel I of Liechtenstein (born August 9, 1696).
He was sovereign Prince of Liechtenstein, Generalissimo in Italy and General Chief Commander in Hungary.

- Prince Augustus William of Prussia (born August 9, 1722).
He was the second son of Frederick William I of Prussia and Sophia Dorothea of Hanover, and a younger brother of Frederick the Great.

- Grand Duchess Alexandra Pavlovna of Russia (born August 9, 1783).
She was the daughter of Emperor Paul I of Russia, sister of Emperors Alexander I and Nicholas I of Russia, and wife of Archduke Joseph of Austria.

- Maria Vittoria dal Pozzo (born August 9, 1847)
She was a Princess della Cisterna in her own right and wife of Duke of Aosta (the son of Victor Emanuel II of Italy). Maria Vittoria was briefly Queen of Spain from 1870 to 1873 (when her husband was elected King of Spain and until his abdication).

- Archduke Joseph August of Austria (born August 9, 1872)
He was the eldest son of Archduke Joseph Karl of Austria and Princess Clotilde of Saxe-Coburg and Gotha. He was Prince Regent of Hungary for a short period, as well as Austrian field marshal.

HereditaryPrincess said:
My birthday's on October 1st, and I know that Mary I's coronation was on October 1 1553. A friend of mine shares the same birthday as Elizabeth II (and thus also Princess Isabella of Denmark).

My birthday is July 29th and my mom's is August 1st. The closest we come is the Queen Mother (August 4th), Princess Beatrice (August 8th), Princess Anne (August 15th) and Princess Margaret (August 21st). I was, however, born on Charles and Diana's 9th wedding anniversary, and my parents got married on Princess Margaret's 46th birthday.

sarahedwards2 said:
My birthday is July 29th and my mom's is August 1st. The closest we come is the Queen Mother (August 4th), Princess Beatrice (August 8th), Princess Anne (August 15th) and Princess Margaret (August 21st). I was, however, born on Charles and Diana's 9th wedding anniversary, and my parents got married on Princess Margaret's 46th birthday.

My dad's dad shared his birthday with the Queen, only he was 4 years older, and my dad was born 30 years and 1 day later! My dad and his dad always celebrated their birthdays together. When my dad turned 40 and my grandpa 70, their cake had 110 candles on it! I was almost 2 at the time.

Last edited:
Has Soestdijk called you already??

My dad, born in 1918, and one of his friends shared their birthday with Prince Bernhard.

So, every Year they called each other to congratulate with the same joke:

Has Soestdijk called you already??:):flowers:

The yet unnamed child of Andrea Casiraghi and Tatiana Santo Domingo - though yet illegitimate and not exactly royal, he will become legitimate once his parents who are engaged to be married, marry and he is likely to be the sovereign of the principality of Monaco( atleast until Prince Albert doesn't sire legitimate children).

Archduchess Eleonore of Austria 1994.2.28-

Archduchess Gabriella of Austria 1994.3.26-

Pauline Ducruet 1994.5.4-

Crown Prince Hussein bin Abdullah 1994.6.28-

Princess Mafalda Cecilia of Bulgaria 1994.7.27-

Mr. Colombus Taylor 1994.8.6-

Princess Kako of Japan 1994.12.29-

Victoria of Sweden and me - we are both born in 1977. ;)

I was born in 1962 but I don't know which royal was born the same year. I think that the King of Jordan was born in 1962 (if I'm wrong correct me).

Hi all

If anyone can help I'm curious to know which royals were born around the time I was, October 1967.

Thanks

Hi all

If anyone can help I'm curious to know which royals were born around the time I was, October 1967.

Thanks

Don't know anyone that was born in October but King Willem Alexander of Netherlands was born on 27 April 1967 and Crown Prince Pavlos of Greece was born on 20 May 1967

Back
Top Bottom