Which Royal Was Born On Your Birthday?

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
November 8th

1622- Karl X Gustaf (King of Sweden)
1768- Princess Augusta Sophia of the United Kingdom
1777- Desiree Clary (Queen of Sweden)
2003- Lady Louise Windsor

August 10

I got 8 pages.
Among them:
1267 – King James II of Aragon (d. 1327)
1296 – King John of Bohemia (d. 1346)
1397 – Albert II of Germany, Holy Roman Emperor (d. 1439)

I was born on August 21. I share the same birthday with King Mohammed VI of Morocco, and the late Princess Margaret! What a Blessing! :D

Last edited:
30th of April

King Carl XVI. Gustav of Sweden
Queen Juliane of the Netherlands
Tewfik Pasha
Queen Mary II

Last edited:
March 10

Prince Edward Antony Richard Louis of Great Britain and Northern Ireland (same year, too!)

My niece shares a birthday with his father, Prince Philip, June 10, but not the same year, lol!

Does anyone have a list of royals born in 1962? My older brother shares the same birthday as King Carl XVI Gustaf of Sweden. My brother is several years younger than him.

King Abdullah of Jordan was born on January 30, 1962
Princess Astrid of Belgium was born on June 5, 1962
The Yang di-Pertuan Agong of Malaysia, Mizan Zainal Abidin, was born on January 22, 1962

:flowers:

Mine is:

Prince Sebastien of Luxembourg - April 16, 1992 (He is 4 months and 5 days older than me)
Louis Ducruet (Monaco) - November 26, 1992 (I am 3 months and 5 days older than him)
Princess Noor Pahlavi (Iran) - April 3, 1992 (She is 4 months and 18 days older than me)
Lady Marina-Charlotte Windsor (Britain) - September 30, 1992 (I am 1 month and 9 days older than her)
Aoun Juma'a (Son of Princess Aisha of Jordan) - May 27, 1992 (He is almost 3 months older than me)
Prince Carl Johann of Nassau (the youngest son of Prince Jean of Luxembourg) - August 15, 1992 (He is the exact month as mine, only 6 days older than me)
Princess Lalla Nuhaila (daughter of Princess Lalla Asma of Morocco) - May 29, 1992 (She is almost 3 months older than me)
Princess Sophie-Catherine Napoleon (France) - April 18, 1992 (She is 4 months and 3 days older than me)
Maria Teresa Sartorius y de Liechtenstein (the only daughter of Princess Nora of Liechtenstein and Vicente Sartorius, Marquis of Mariño) - November 21/25?, 1992 (I am 3 months older than her)
Prince Abdel Hamid (the third son of Princess Alia of Jordan) - November 8, 1991/1992? (Some say he was born in 1991, but 1992 is the most believed year of his birth)
Prince Jaime of Bourbon-Two Sicilies (Italy) - June 26, 1992/1993? (According to knowingtheroyals.wordpress.com, he was born in 1993, but according to the Royal Forums, he was born in 1992)

They are the only ones I know who were born the same year as mine :flowers: Any other Royals who were born the same year as mine (1992)? If you do know anything more, please reply to my post. Thank you very much! :D

And please also, can anyone tell me the correct year and date of their birth? (of Maria Teresa Sartorius, Prince Abdel Hamid and Prince Jaime of Bourbon-Two Sicilies), Thanks!

Last edited:
Lady Gabriella Windsor and Zara Philips were born in the same year and month as myself (may of 1981). Those are the only two I can think of at the moment.

Princess Beatrice of York
Princess Maria-Laura of Belgium, Archduchess of Austria-Este

Camilla, Duchess of Cornwall
Gyanendra, Last King of Nepal

I was born the same year as Diana, Princess of Wales. 1961 She was older then me by a couple of months.

1974 I & princess haya bint husein

I was born on June 8th - same as Andrea Casiraghi - but many, many years later than he :)

Which royals were born in 1993? :ermm:

Hi there! Princess Iman Pahlavi, the second daughter of the Crown Prince of Iran and his wife, Princess Yasmine, was born on September 12, 1993 :flowers:

Princess Julia Felicitas Leopoldine Friederike Franziska of Saxony was born on May 14, 1993 :)

Oh I forgot, I also share the same year of birth as Jazmin Grace's (March 4, 1992), but I'm curious, many people don't believe she is Prince Albert's daughter. And what makes Jazmin royal is by being a daughter of a royal.

I also share the same year of Birthday as the two daughters of the Emir of Dubai, Sheikha Maryam (b. January 11, 1992) and Sheikha Shaikha (b. December 20, 1992), but it is very confusing, no one has ever born yet with same year, but months apart...except for twins...:ermm:

Mine is:

Prince Sebastien of Luxembourg - April 16, 1992 (He is 4 months and 5 days older than me)
Louis Ducruet (Monaco) - November 26, 1992 (I am 3 months and 5 days older than him)
Princess Noor Pahlavi (Iran) - April 3, 1992 (She is 4 months and 18 days older than me)
Lady Marina-Charlotte Windsor (Britain) - September 30, 1992 (I am 1 month and 9 days older than her)
Aoun Juma'a (Son of Princess Aisha of Jordan) - May 27, 1992 (He is almost 3 months older than me)
Prince Carl Johann of Nassau (the youngest son of Prince Jean of Luxembourg) - August 15, 1992 (He is the exact month as mine, only 6 days older than me)
Princess Lalla Nuhaila (daughter of Princess Lalla Asma of Morocco) - May 29, 1992 (She is almost 3 months older than me)
Princess Sophie-Catherine Napoleon (France) - April 18, 1992 (She is 4 months and 3 days older than me)
Maria Teresa Sartorius y de Liechtenstein (the only daughter of Princess Nora of Liechtenstein and Vicente Sartorius, Marquis of Mariño) - November 21/25?, 1992 (I am 3 months older than her)
Prince Abdel Hamid (the third son of Princess Alia of Jordan) - November 8, 1991/1992? (Some say he was born in 1991, but 1992 is the most believed year of his birth)
Prince Jaime of Bourbon-Two Sicilies (Italy) - June 26, 1992/1993? (According to knowingtheroyals.wordpress.com, he was born in 1993, but according to the Royal Forums, he was born in 1992)

They are the only ones I know who were born the same year as mine :flowers: Any other Royals who were born the same year as mine (1992)? If you do know anything more, please reply to my post. Thank you very much! :D

And please also, can anyone tell me the correct year and date of their birth? (of Maria Teresa Sartorius, Prince Abdel Hamid and Prince Jaime of Bourbon-Two Sicilies), Thanks!

Maria Teresa Sartorius was born 21th November 1992

Mine is:

:ohmy: too much :ROFLMAO:

Mine is:

i have to admit this post is fascinating, but you should've specified difference in hours so we'd get a clearer picture;)

Princess Eugenie of York was born in May 1990 and I was in November.

Witch Royals are born in 1987? :)

Witch Royals are born in 1987? :)

Hello, Pierre Casiraghi, the youngest son of Princess Caroline of Monaco, was born on September 5, 1987.

Crown Princess Sarah of Brunei was born on April 9, 1987.

The son of the King of Bahrain, Sheikh Nasser bin Hamad al-Khalifa, was born on May 8, 1987.

Princess Sirivannavari Nariratana, the daughter of Crown Prince Maha Vajiralongkorn of Thailand, was born on January 8, 1987.

Hello, Pierre Casiraghi, the youngest son of Princess Caroline of Monaco, was born on September 5, 1987.

Crown Princess Sarah of Brunei was born on April 9, 1987.

The son of the King of Bahrain, Sheikh Nasser bin Hamad al-Khalifa, was born on May 8, 1987.

Princess Sirivannavari Nariratana, the daughter of Crown Prince Maha Vajiralongkorn of Thailand, was born on January 8, 1987.

:previous:Thanks :)

Lady Gabriella Windsor
Zara Philips
Prince Guillaume, HGD of Luxembourg
Johannes Marie Alexander Bertrand Guy Pius Marcus d'Aviano Prince de Habsburg-Lorraine
Same for me.

And Prince Hashim bin Abdullah of Jordan & his half-nephew (ha,ha,ha) Prince Hussein Mirza (son of his oldest half-sister, Princess Alia):lol:
Sheikha Neila bint Isa al-Khalifa of Bahrain (only daughter together for the King and Sheikha Sabeeka)
Sheikh Rashid bin Mohamed al-Maktoum of Dubai & his half-sister, Sheikha Shamsa.
And two sisters of the King of Bhutan: Princesses Sonam Dechen (half) & Dechen Yangzom (full)
Juliana Guillermo (youngest niece of Queen Beatrix)
Emma Ledent - future wife of Oscar Magnusson (nephew of King Carl Gustaf).

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom