Which Royal Was Born On Your Birthday?

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
August 30

I share the date with Keith Payne VC
and a couple of actors, Raymond Massey being one of them
sadly minmial Royal personages though

Duchessmary, you share the birthday with Andrea Casiraghi;

RJ Tayler, you've forgotten Queen Rania of Jordan, Queen Anne Marie of Greece and Princess Lilian of Sweden.

Thank you for reminding me of that, an oversight on my part for sure.

I don't have any idea too...

Btw, Don Carlos Maria of Bourbon, carlist claimant to the Spanish Throne, was born on 30 March 1848.

Thanks MAfan!:flowers: I was talking about the one who was born in the same year as well (1978).;) I'm sure there might be many more royals that were born on March 30th.

Cheers

:previous:

You share your birthday with King Constantine of Greece. :flowers:

Maria Feodorovna, also known as Dagmar of Denmark, was born on my birthday - 26 November. Queen Maud of Norway and Louis Ducruet, the son of Princess Stephanie of Monaco, also share my birthday.

Well the website comes up blocked on this computer, but my birthday is May 24th and I know I at least share it with Queen Victoria of the UK.

Well the website comes up blocked on this computer, but my birthday is May 24th and I know I at least share it with Queen Victoria of the UK.

I share my birthday with Queen Mum (August 4th) and my mum with her daughter, Queen Elisabeth II., born April 21!:flowers:

Jan. 5

Princess Beatrice von Thurn und Taxis 1966.
Imperial prince Tomohito shinno 1946.
Princess Ileana of Roumania 1909.

I am approximately two weeks younger than Prince Amedeo of Belgium (born on February 21th 1986) and about 5 months older than Charlotte Casiraghi (born in August 1986 as far as I know).

I was born just one week before the birth of Prince Carl Philip of Sweden. :flowers:

Lady Gabriella Windsor
Zara Philips
Prince Guillaume, HGD of Luxembourg
Johannes Marie Alexander Bertrand Guy Pius Marcus d'Aviano Prince de Habsburg-Lorraine

I've read in a book about the children of empress Sisi that her eldest daughter, archduchess Sophie, (who died tragically at the age of two) was born on March 5th (1855) which is also my birthday. Concerning today's royals I don't know anyone born on that day but I have to admit that I'm not so well informed about royal birthdays...

November 3rd

David Albert Charles Armstrong-Jones ( viscount Linley) - 1961
(son of princess Margaret)

I wish someone really important was born on my day :/

August 21st

Which happens to be the birthday of the late Princess Margaret.

November 3rd

David Albert Charles Armstrong-Jones ( viscount Linley) - 1961
(son of princess Margaret)

I wish someone really important was born on my day :/

If I don't mistake, King Leopold III of the Belgians was born on 3 November 1901; he's a bit controversial, but surely important.

Charlotte Casiraghi & Prince Louis of Luxembourg (they were born the same day)
Prince Philippos of Greece
Prince Amadeo of Belgium
Marie-Gabrielle de Nassau

They're all older than me, but born the same year. Marie-Gabrielle is only 8 days older than I am.

If I don't mistake, King Leopold III of the Belgians was born on 3 November 1901; he's a bit controversial, but surely important.

Your right! thankyou :) He will now become my new favorite royal;)

August 21st

Which happens to be the birthday of the late Princess Margaret.

This is my birthday too. We also share it with King Mohammed he and I were born in the same year , and William VI.:flowers:

April 18

The search engine isn't working right now but I do know Prince Ranier's civil marriage to Grace Kelly took place on April 18. I'm unaware of any royals born on April 18th.

April 18

The search engine isn't working right now but I do know Prince Ranier's civil marriage to Grace Kelly took place on April 18. I'm unaware of any royals born on April 18th.

Princess Haya bint Hamzah daughter of Princess Noor and Prince Hamzah. :)

Also the late Queen Friederike of Greece was born on 18 April, in 1917.

Back
Top Bottom