Which Royal Was Born On Your Birthday?

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Not a royal birthday, but Prince Laurent and Princess Claire of Belgium married on my birthday, April 12.

i was born on March 31......

250 - Constantius Chlorus, Roman Emperor
1499- Pope Pius IV
1519- King Henry II of France
1675- Pope Benedict XIV
1718- Marianne Victoria of Borbon, Queen regent of Portugal
1723- King Frederick V of Denmark

I don't have any but my birthday (May 29) is close to many. America's royalty, John F. Kennedy, Jr. was born on my birthday so that is as close as I get.

Prince Nikolai of Denmarks B Day is the day before mine :)

3 mei

-David Beckhams' birthday is a day before mine
-Actor Matt LeBlanc ( Joey in friends) married on my birthday with his wife Melissa

well i share my birthday with HSH Marie Caroline Princess of Liechtenstein .but i´m 9 years older :D

my mom and Prince Charles were born on the exact same day and year. We tease her about it and tell her that we are glad that don't have the same ears. Nov 14th

My birthday is November 10. I share with Louis III Prince of Code and George II of great Britain. I also share with Brittany Murphy and Eve. Close with Prince Guillame, too (november 11)

I share my birthday with Prince Friso of Netherlands..on sep the 25th :)

One of my first-cousins was born on Princess Beatrice's eighth birthday, 8 August 1996.

My birthday is May 20 but the closest are
HSH Alfons Prince of Liechtenstein May 18
HRH Máxima Princess of the Netherlands May 17

Princess Martha Lousie share a birthday w/ one of my best friends Sept. 22

My birthday is May 20 but the closest are
HSH Alfons Prince of Liechtenstein May 18
HRH Máxima Princess of the Netherlands May 17

Pavlos of Greece was also born on 20 May.

I share my birthday (November 20th) with- Alexandra Princess zu Sayn-Wittgenstein-Berleburg (daughter of Princess Benedikte of Denmark) and it's also the wedding anniversary of Queen Elizabeth and Prince Philip :p

Last edited:
Does anyone know if there are any royals born on Nov 24th my birthday? My son shares his birthday with the handsome guy in my avatar . Peter Phillips born on Nov 15th.

Adry said:
I share my birthday with Prince Friso of Netherlands..on sep the 25th :)

Then you also share your birthday with Catherine Zeta-Jones and her husband Michael Douglas :)

I am born March 13th,I don't know if any royal around is born this day,but the closet I know is prince Albert of Monaco born 14th March,and also Albert Einstein also March 14th:D

kelly1972 said:
Does anyone know if there are any royals born on Nov 24th my birthday? My son shares his birthday with the handsome guy in my avatar . Peter Phillips born on Nov 15th.
Well according to this site- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/November_24 - you share a birthday with:

1273 - Alphonso, Earl of Chester, son of Edward I of England (d. 1284)
1394 - Charles, Duke of Orléans, French poet (d. 1465)
1615 - Philipp Wilhelm, Elector Palatine (d. 1690)
1655 - King Charles XI of Sweden (d. 1697)

Some royals also died on your birthday.

December 26

I'm really in medieval company. The best I could find on wikipedia was December 26 - Frederick II, Holy Roman Emperor (died 1250). I thought there were a couple of minor English royals, one who might have died recently, who were born on December 26; or, perhaps, it was December 25 (even worse).

CASCADIA said:
December 26

I'm really in medieval company. The best I could find on wikipedia was December 26 - Frederick II, Holy Roman Emperor (died 1250). I thought there were a couple of minor English royals, one who might have died recently, who were born on December 26; or, perhaps, it was December 25 (even worse).

CASCADIA, there was a death on your birthday, Princess Alexandra of Great Britian the Hon. Lady Ogilvy's husband, Sir Angus Ogilvy died on your birthday. And her birthday is on December 25

Thank for the info, JessRulz. The info the people on this forum have at hand astounds me. lol:)

well, i just found out that i share my birthday, july 15, with Sultan Hassanal Bolkiah and Camille Gottlieb (i'm afraid i don't know who she is...) :)

My birthday is today, June 23rd. Yep, I'm 22 years old now! I'm so old! But I have no royal birthday buddies. Prince William of Great Britain had his birthday two days ago, and Princess Alexia of Netherlands will have her first ever birthday in three days. That's as close as I can get. However, King Harald of Norway has his fifteenth enthronement ceremony anniversary today.

You mean it was yesterday? Congrats to you!

was born on July 1st. The same date as:
-Christian II Oldenburg, king of Danemark, Norway and Sweden
-Ludwique II, king of Hungary and Czech
-Zygmunt II August, king of Poland
-Frederik II, king of Danemark
-Estee Lauder:D (not a royal, of course, but she is important for history- esp. for women- as well)
-Diana Spencer, Princess of Wales (ha!!!:D)
-Tom Cruise:D
-Liv Tyler:D
-and Pamela Anderson:D:D:D

and Canada :D

Congratulations, Paula and Furienna!
I hope you have a great day!! ;) :D

Back
Top Bottom