Which Royal Was Born On Your Birthday?

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I share a birthday with Princess Ingrid-Alexandra - 21st January. =]

I was born 13 FEB 1965, so the royals born the same year as me: HRH The Countess of Wessex (JAN 1965), HSH Princess Stephanie of Monaco (01 FEB 1965), HRH Infanta Cristina of Spain (JUN 1965), and HRH Princess of Alexia of Greece and Denmark (JUL 1965)

I was born April 24. 1981.

sharing same date (April 24):
Princess Iman though she is three years younger than me

same year:
Zara Philipps
Lady Gabriella Windsor
Guilliame of Lux
Prince Hashim of Jordan
HSH Prince Vacharaesorn Mahidol of Thailand
Princess Akiko of Japan
Archduke Johannes of Austria (cousin of Imre and his siblings, by their Uncle Rudolph)
Princess Maria Felipa of Bavaria
Princess Antonia Monica Charlotte Marie of Bourbon-Parma

Last edited:
1963-CP Masako of Japan and Infanta Elena of Spain and I am five months older than these ladies.

1963-CP Masako of Japan and Infanta Elena of Spain and I am five months older than these ladies.

Prince Laurent of Belgium was also born in 1963 - not sure of the date though.

I was born in 1968, so I share that year with Felipe of Spain, Frederik of Denmark, Alois of Liechtenstein, and the late Friso of the Netherlands. Not bad!

Don't know anyone that was born in October but King Willem Alexander of Netherlands was born on 27 April 1967 and Crown Prince Pavlos of Greece was born on 20 May 1967

HRH The Hereditary Princess of Liechtenstein (née, HRH Sophie, Duchess in Bavaria, Princess of Bavaria) was born 28 SEPTEMBER 1967

Has any significant royal event occurred on an exact date and year that is significan

For instance, my sister was born on 06 MARCH 1964, the exact day and year King Pavlos (Paul) of Greece, father of Queen Sofia of Spain and King Constantine of Greece, passed away.

King Frederik VIII of Denmark was born June 3rd, 1843. My birthday is June 3rd.

I share my birthday, 23rd of February with HIM Emperor Naruhito [ 1961] , and HRH Princess Estelle of Sweden[ 2012] .

My eldest daughter shares her birthday with Mia Tindall.

23 October - Princess Mako of Japan.

I share the same birthday as Grand Duchess Maria Teresa of Luxembourg (March 22).

My grandmother used to share a birthday with Elizabeth II, down to the year. It's probably part of why I have my interest in royalty. Grandma also used to point out that the Queen was older (time zones :) and say (living in the former British Empire) "no one ever forgot it"...

Interestingly enough my grandfather was born exactly 100 years after the Victoria, though I'm not sure if he ever realized it.

As for me, I share with Louis Cambridge and Lady Gabriella Kingston. Maybe it's genetic?

Edit: for what it's worth, a more recent discovery — my mom shares with the lovely King Haakon VII of Norway.

Last edited:
"David" Duke of Windsor, the Empress Josephine Beauharnais.

April 16th 1980. I am exactly 40 years younger than Queen Margrethe II of Denmark.

I have my birthday on the same day as Queen Mathilde of Belgium (January 20th).

December 1
I share my birthday with Aiko, Princess Toshi of Japan (she was born on my 29th birthday) as well as:
Louis VI of France
and
Queen Alexandra, wife of Edward VII

edited to add: plus Edward, Baron Downpatrick and Princess Faathimah Az-Zahraa' Raihaanul Bolkiah of Brunei (source: Netty Royal Anniversaries page)

Last edited:
Prince Albert II of Monaco (and also Simeon-Hassan, son of princess Kalina of Bulgaria).

My husband shares birthday with Matilde of Belgium, my son with George of Cambridge.

Here’s a working link for royal anniversaries:

https://www.nettyroyal.nl/anniversaries/

I'm trying to figure out what inclusion/exclusion criteria are. It seems limited to reigning royal families.

Learned something new. I apparently also share my birthday with "Raja Azlan Muzaffar Shah of Perak" (only son of current sultan; himself third in line of succession to the sultanate of Perak) whom I never heard about before.

It is nice to have June 3rd as a birthday. Prince Felix of Luxembourg, King Frederik VIII of Denmark, and King George V of England each have June 3rd as a birthday.
When I speak of King George V, I usually first refer to him as the grandfather of Queen Elizabeth II of England. A lot of Americans I speak to know who Queen Elizabeth II is.

10th of December like Gabriella and Jacques de Monaco (by the way I am also a twin).

21 March

Princess Claire of Luxembourg
Prince Andreas of Saxe Coburg Gotha
Maria - Theresa of Austria, queen of Sardinia
Sachi Casiraghi (not royal, but related)
Claus Casimir of Oranje Nassau
Lucas Tindall (again not royal)

Royals born of April 14th:

Henry I of Castille (1204-1217)
Philip III of Spain (1578-1621)
Princess Beatrice of the United Kingdom (1857-1944)
King Faisal of Saudi Arabia (1906-1975)

Back
Top Bottom