Shy Royals

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Japanense Imperial Familie maybe that's because of the cultur...
But I don't think that the rest members of the family who isn't so close to the throne are so shy I mean specially Princess of Mikasa, her daughters and Princess Takamado and her daughters. But it's only my opinion after watch their photos on which they look much better not so shy as the others (Naruhito and the others).

Wasn't Empress Elisabeth of AH and Empress Alexandra of Russia shy persons?

Both Prince Rainier and Princess Grace both described as shy people whose jobs (head of state and actress/movie star) required them to be in the spotlight. It was one of common qualities that they realized they shared during their courtship.

I find this very interesting!Thanks for the information,EmpressRouge :flowers:
Well,it must have been really hard for both of them.All these attention and speculation by the international media :rolleyes:

I can´t believe, that someone, who works as actor and let herself celebrate as star is shy.
There are many forms of shyness or better said one can label many traits as "shyness", but IMO the truest meaning of the word doesn´t apply to many Royals.
Some might prefer their closest circles, but can still have friendly interested small talk with ppl.

Princess Diana and Princess Grace were both shy

I read that Prince William was a shy boy, in the same vein, as his mother had been.

Prince Ernst August of Hanover, the spouse of Princess Viktoria Luise of Prussia, was shy of being demonstrative in public. He said to Viktoria Luise when they were engaged that he did not like people to be there and stare.

I think Queen Elizabeth II was and is a rather shy person, and of course she meets many strangers at events who are awestruck, so conversation must be quite difficult at times.

It's been said that all the Windsors are afflicted with shyness to some degree, a trait coming from Queen Victoria. King Edward VII's eldest daughter Louise, the Duchess of Fife, liked nothing better than to be left alone. She was almost reclusive sometimes.

Imo HGD Stephanie of Luxemburg comes across as a shy person..

Empress Alexandra of Russia was meant to of been shy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom