Which Royal Has the Same Name As You?

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The closest my first name can come to anyone of note connected to royalty and the aristocracy would be Deborah, Duchess of Devonshire that recently passed away. Its an old Hebrew name though. My middle name though is Ann and I remember well as a preteen and coming into the phase of trying to define my name as a personality, for a while there I would spell my middle name as Anne as that's how Princess Anne spelled hers. :D

The only Royal that I know of with my middle name Patricia was Princess Patricia of Connaught who dropped her Royal styling after marriage anyway!

Grace of Monaco's middle name was also Patricia.

Many Kings of Great Britain and Kings of Greece :D

quete a few have my first Christian name and I think there's one with my second name

No royal to my knowledge has the name Lucy. Correct me if I'm wrong.

I’m Elizabeth Alexandra, named after my mum. My girls are Elizabeth and Victoria.

Closest I come is my last name is derived from a Roman emperor, though we anglicized it a few generations ago.

My middle name is the surname of a noble family, a baronecy. Biggest claim for them is one member was the maternal grandfather of Jane Austen. Their home Stoneleigh abbey is open to the public, and a bit of a draw as Jane lived there at some point with her mother.

First name is not unknown among the aristocracy including one Middleton friend :D

One of the few people in my family without a royal name. My German/English/Irish family have chosen many names from the royal tree of the UK and Germany.

No Royal either make or female named Robin but Elizabeth is my middle name so that's covers that :)

No Royal either make or female named Robin but Elizabeth is my middle name so that's covers that :)

There is a Prince Robin. He is Princess Benedikte's brother in law. If Gustav never marries and has kids (doesn't seem likely), Robin is next in line.

Robin was also a common nickname for Robert. Wouldn't be surprised if a few royal Roberts in the past used the nickname.

I thought of the Robin/Robert connection after I posted actually. Yes all the Scottish Kings could have. Good to know a real Royal Robin exists though :)

Isn't there a Princess Lea in Belgium? That's me!?;)

Isn't there a Princess Leia in Star Wars

Isn't there a Princess Lea in Belgium? That's me!?;)

Yes, the widow of prince Alexander (although I believe that she is formally 'princess Alexander' not 'princess Lea'), uncle of king Filip - as you most likely already know :D

And there is 'Leah Isadora Behn' - daughter of princess Märtha Louise of Norway, 6th in line to the throne of Norway.

Maximilian is one of my middle names.
There has been Holy Roman Emperor Maximilian I and Maximilian II.
There has been Maximilian, Elector of Bavaria.
There has been King Maximilian II of Bavaria.

And there is prince Maximilian of Liechtenstein, second son of the reigning prince of Liechtenstein.

I’m Elizabeth Alexandra, named after my mum. My girls are Elizabeth and Victoria.

The present Queen Regnant of Great Britain is Elizabeth Alexandra Mary. Her first cousin is Princess Alexandra of Kent. The Alexandra is for their great-grandmother, Queen Alexandra.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom