Which Royal Family Would You Marry Into?

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Reina

Serene Highness
City
Dallas
Country
United States
Which Royal Family would you marry into and to whom and what position?

For me it would be the British RF, but I will post more later.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, if the Bourbons still sat on the French throne, they would be my first choice. But, since they don't, I would have to say the Belgian or Danish royal families. They just seem so close to each other.

I would marry HSH Prince Gustav of Sayn Wittgenstein Berleburg. My favorite family, they do not rule but are related to just about every Royal Family. They are not in the news media often and seems to be very private which I like.

Ok I would marry either Prince WIlliam or the Prince of Monaco. I think both are intelligent, sensitive guys and I like the idea of being the consort of the future head of state.

I like being as Crown Princess and William will makes his own rules after his grandmother who been rules for more over 50 years i would obey his grandmother and his dad the Prince of Wales.

Sara Boyce

For me it will be danish royal family
billie-jo

i'd marry Princess Madeleine of Sweden, oh wait i did already..

Since, I adore Albert, think the world of the Principality, and sense tremendous potential for both of the aforementioned's futures, I would choose Monaco. As far as what position I would want...it would be anyone where I could make a difference.

All my expectations of becoming a Princess have just vanished, when Felipe married Letizia... :D But I do think he couldn't make a better choice, so I believe he's better with Letizia, than me... ;)

Last edited:
i would marry into the windsor family, and i would marry Prince William

I would like to marry into the British Royal Family.

If I were to marry into the Royal Family, I don't think I could handle the pressure of being married to Prince William or Harry. Instead, I would like to marry a 'lesser' royal, perhaps someone in Peter Phillips' position?

I would get married to Andrea Casiraghi....because, Albert is to old to marry me and, i don´t think he´s will inheirit Monaco...so, that leaves Andrea. But, i adore Felix of Luxemburgo...and, of course, but not last, our William...or Harry...

I don't think it is accurate to say that Albert will not inherit Monaco. He is first in line and will and I pray that he gets married and hsas kids-I have faith he will

i think a lot ,if not all, of oldly married women dream of a prince taking them away from their very boring lives. so having said that, my first choice would be louis xx but since he is happily married, the runner up would be albert of monaco and i dont have a third choice.
and them i would have lots and lots of babies, clothings, parities, cars , a motorcycle, could have skiing lessons, cause i would a princesses. which would be funny, i would be the first black princesses. sweet:p

Last edited:
Pierre Casiraghi from Monaco's Royal family ^___^ omg the beach there looks beautiful!!!

As a member of the Commonwealth, my natural inclination is to pick a member of the British Royal Family......

Since Peter Phillips is born the same decade as I am, he'll do quite nicely! He's the Queen's firstborn grandchild so certainly, has close connections to her, is the nephew and cousin of future Kings yet was raised without a title and with rather humble surroundings. I think it would be the best of both worlds- Royal at times and "normal" much of the rest of the time. And, I'd be able to go riding whenever I wanted at my "mum-in-law's" home!

I would have picked Nikolaus of Greece for many of the same reasons, but I can't imagine being compared to Marie-Chantal for the rest of my life. I'd love to have Alexia as my sister-in-law, but I don't think I could stomach Marie-Chantal.
Eliza

I 'd like to marry Carl Philip...We were born on the same year, same month, with just one week of difference...:D that could be interesting, and anyway I've always find him very attractive...

And as he is not Crown Prince, there won't be as much as official duties to do than Crown Princess Victoria...would give me more time to go shopping with Madeleine :D !!!

For me i belive Prince William.Why? Simple he is from my age and i belive is the unical closer to me.

I would have loved to be a part of the russian royal family when they reigned or definately Monaco.

I choose peter phillips b/c he works for a living ..plus, he's such a handsome bloke !

NJRedDevils said:
i'd marry Princess Madeleine of Sweden, oh wait i did already..
Dreamer!!:D

I would marry Prince Albert of Monaco since he's closer to my age and he seems to be a pretty OK guy:D

Crown Prince Guillaume of Luxembourg, because of our close proximity in age. and that the Luxembourgish royals seems like such a close knit family, and are rather conservative. which i like.

I would marry into the Royal House of Great Britain and I would marry HRH Princess Eugenie of York, who is seven days older than myself. Perhaps Parliament could put us on the Civil List for oh lets say something around £100000:D . I could also marry her elder sister Beatrice or her cousin Louise.

2 Royal Families

When I was younger I used to dream of marrying Peter Phillips.....I think he is a hottie!! I would gladly deal with his momma to marry him!!!!! :D :D :D :D
I would even think of marrying Lord Frederick Windsor.....we could work through the problems that he has/had together.
I also would marry Prince Carl Phillip....when I first saw a picture of him I thought he was hot. :)
I had thought about Prince William....but he is a little too young for me tho.

I would really want to marry Pierre Casiraghi of Monaco because:

1. There's something about his eyes that drives me wild.
2. He seems like he could be a great guy.
3. I'd like to be able to visit all the great places that he and his family visit.
4. His family is cool.

and finally reason number five: We'd have cute kids! (LOL):D

I would marry...
All Monaco´s boys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(the youngs, Pierre and Andrea Casiraghi, and why not Louis Ducruet?)
Well to chose one: Andrea Albert Pierre Casiraghi-Grimaldi (it sound better if you say in that way!). I love him, his family, Monaco, All

Agree with Lady Jennifer: from i saw the first pic of Carl-Philp until now i think he hot

Back
Top Bottom