Which Royal Family Would You Marry Into?

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
That was great!!! LOL!!!:D :D I'm feeling you!;)

LOL. I'm not sure what, "I'm feeling you" means but I'm open to all offers.

Prince Harry :rolleyes:
We could have so much fun together:cool:

BeatrixFan said:
LOL. I'm not sure what, "I'm feeling you" means but I'm open to all offers.

Sorry.:eek: Its used when someone is in total agreement with you or can relate to what you're saying.;)

By the way...I always look forward to reading your posts!:D

Ah! I get it now.

By the way...I always look forward to reading your posts!:D

Awww. Thankyou darling - that's very nice to hear.

That's difficult!!
I would like to marry with Prince Felipe, Prince Frederik, Prince William or Prince Haakon... well i'm not demanding at all, i just want to marry some heirs! :D
Prince Joachim, one of the grandsons of the Kings of Belgium, is also really cute!! :D

I think I would do Prince Albert a favor and settle him down with a decent woman like myself. In the circle of women he hangs out with, he will not find the one. He needs a serious, mature and loving companion. Someone who is willing to take on an enormous task and responsibility. However, I would not be able to bare him any children. I am a widow with 4 children to raise on my own. We would be good companions for each other.

Haakon, Frederik or Willem-Alexander if they werent married...

Now i go for William, Harry or Carl Philip

I would choose either Hakkon of Norway or Frederik of Denmark...but alas they'll all taken!

I am not really all keen to marry into a Royal Family but if I married, I would have to bee really madly in love.
Anyway the only Royal Family I might marry into (because I love it so much, so in my case it's marrying into family literally) is the British Royal Family. My age group limits me to Prince William and Prince Harry, so I would probably marry one of them. But, believe me or not, I never thought of marrying either of them (though I like both), I am perfectly happy as I am, a commoner!:) :p

maybe Prince Felix of Luxembourg or Prince Amedeo. both of them are young and handsome :))

Prince Carl of Sweden!

Marrying a Title

If you could marry someone with a title which kind of title would you like ? I'd marry a Prince or a Count I just like the sound of them X

I'd only marry someone with a title if I knew they weren't in the line of succession and it didn't invovle PR. Otherwise, no. Too much press intrusion, which probably means it wouldn't last anyway.

I'd only marry someone with a title if I knew they weren't in the line of succession and it didn't invovle PR. Otherwise, no. Too much press intrusion, which probably means it wouldn't last anyway.

I most likely agree with you, but you'll never know, if you fall in love with someone in the line of succession, it sounds weird not to marry them just because he is in line to the throne.

I would marrry someone of a non reigning royal house or a noble.Because their not in the public eye and not too much is expected of me.

If I fall in love with a man and if I am sure that this is the man I want to spend my whole life with I would marry him no matter what title he has.
A Crown Prince as well as a Count or a commoner.

i am already marry, but if I would have a second chance I would love to have a cinderella story with a prince, why not? to dream is free...

In sticking with the question...

If there were any title I'd marry for, it would be that of an Electress.

And as there are none in nowadays, I'd gladely be the only one...:D

In sticking with the question...

If there were any title I'd marry for, it would be that of an Electress.

And as there are none in nowadays, I'd gladely be the only one...:D

Oh, but everyone you know would be coming up to you and asking you where they go to vote, and whether they have to fill in all the boxes under the line. :ROFLMAO:

As long as they curtsy and pay their taxes, they can ask whatever they wish...:D

Last edited:
If you could be a member of any royal family...

Not sure where to put this but:

If you could be a member of any royal family, which would it be and why?

Danish for the privacy and British for the coverage.

Doesn't a thread exist for this?

Of course, British :p
Does another RF exist?:lol:

My own! I would want to be the one in charge. :D

If I can't start my own, then the Danish. Because I absolutely adore Queen Margrethe.

You'd have to pay me an insanely large amount of money to be a part of the BRF. I reckon Camilla must really, really, love Charles!

Luxembourg. Why? They seem emotionally functional, although I know they sometimes have emotional problems like everyone else, like Josephine Charlotte so depressed on her wedding day to Jean. The BRF seems more than half non-functional emotionally. If I could belong to the functional half of the BRF that would be good. Like being in Edward and Sophie's corner, and a few other less well know British royals' families. Yes, I'd appreciate living in those nice places and having invitations to the Royal Box at cultural events. Would I fit? yes, but I'd have to practice greater diplomacy.

İ prefere an abloshed royal family, they aren't so much public like reign rroyals and have not so much to do :) for me as a muslim egypt :)

Ooooh what a great question!!! I think it would have to be the Danish Royal Family for me!! A lovely place to live, access to Danish art, design and fashions and a nice summer house on the coast! The language would be hard for me go learn though!

Back
Top Bottom