The Most Ideal Royal Family

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the Swedish; Dutch and the Spanish royal families are ideal.

There is no perfect or ideal family Royal or not:confused:...

I do like the the Jordan Royal Family and I do like Rania but I would have to say I would like to be brought up in the British Royal Family only if Diana was my mom or I would have liked Sarah as my mother. They both have helped a lot of people and I would have loved to know Diana when she was alive she was always so loving to her children. Sarah is also in my opinion a good perosn.

I'm going to go with Luxembourg...They just seem to be very close to each other and even when there is a scandal (like baby Gabriel) they acknowledge it, but don't let it grow out of proportion. There is something to be said about how a family faces a scandal, not how scandal free the family is. :eek:

i think that the Swedish royal family is ideal and then Luxembourg

I like the Luxembourg, Swedish, and Dutch families. All three families seem close to one another and to me there is something very "royal" about them.

Luxembourg royal family, because it is so big and symphatic! Parents are after 25 years together so in love and children are simple lovely.

yvr girl said:
Love the Windsor's but, let's face it - they don't seem to be the most functional family. Which royal family seems the closest and most normal to you?
Impossible to judge--what with most of these families employing PR machines and other professionals to draw a smoke screen in between themselves and us, 'le peuple'.

As far as I can judge, the three sons of the current Dutch queen had an upbringing that was pretty close to normal. They went to a normal, public school in their village, and they shared a not-so-big house with their parents, who, by all accounts, really did their best to spend time with their kids.
Compare that to Danish queen Margarethe. Frederik, her eldest, has publicly complained about the fact that when he and his brother were mere kids, they LIVED IN DIFFERENT PALACES than their own parents!! And how alienating that was for them. Not exactly ideal, from an educational perspective, if you ask me.

yvr girl said:
If you could have been born into one of the families, which would you choose?
Again I'd be born into the Dutch royal family--I'd get a supposedly incredibly big trust fund, and, if I'd been born as the spoilt Alexander, I'd take the Prime Minister's governmental plane and use it for my ample private vacations for me and my wife. I'd complain to the same prime minister when the press manages to show what good a life I lead, so that they're forbidden from covering me too much.

And if I were one of Beatrix's extended family, say, one her sister Margriet's sons, I'd live on my trust fund in gorgeous Amsterdam, and mind you, I'd park wherever I'd want, any time of day, because I'd have this secret special parking permit that only medical personnel get--but I'd get it because I'd been born in this one family. Ok, need I go on?...it's late here...;)

I consider the Swedish Royal family as the ideal one . I really admire the way King Carl Gustav and Queen Silvia have turned out their family. I see commitment to the cause from their children. Sure they have their problems but not scandalous - because they have set up good guidelines and laid a good foundation. I have selected them because Queen Silvia was thrown in the deep end when she got married. She immediately became queen but she has fared well and is helping to groom a very capable Crown Princess.
I also admire the Spanish Royal family because I can sense a strong commitment to Spain and all things Spanish.

I have to choose my own RF, the Swedish one, since I don't know too much about any other royal family to really compare, and I think Carl Gustaf, Silvia, Victoria, Carl Philip and Madeleine are as good as a royal family can be.

I think........Liechtenstein :)

Hi, I think i like the royal family from Letchenstein, i think that's the one with the one young lady with all the brothers. i saw a picture on the hello online magazine and they seem like a cute royal family :)

The Spanish Royal family is the better I know. They seem to love each other so much, they are good looking, Spanish people loves them and they have no scandals sourrounding them.

The other Royals I like very much are the Dutch ones and the Danish Royal Family. It's hard to decide what Royal Family pick as "the better one".

Vanesa.

The Windsors'

The British Royal Family is the most ideal royal family in the world.

The most ideal royal family for me is the Spanish family.This family has many followers and admirers anywhere in the world.They are a charming and natural family. I love them:wub:

Well, I would have to choose the Swedish RF. They seem like such a close and loving family. :flowers:

The Jordan Royal Family.

I mean Queen Noor, her 2 sons, her 2 daughters-in-law and her 2 daughters.

I would say Luxembourg or maybe even Denmark are to the most ideal royal families that I can think of.

I have to say the Danish Royal Family. They just have class. And they have Mary.

I have to say the danish family. I love them. Followed by the Norwegian Royal family.

I'd have to say the Danish or the Swedish RF. I was very impressed with the way they all conducted themselves when Alexandra and Joachim divorced. (I wish the Windsors could have conducted themselves that way). They still made Alexandra welcome and treated her as if she were one of them. Divorce is hard on anyone but that was handled with class and grace on all of their parts. The Swedish family all seem to have good relationships with each other and I'm impressed that they haven't pressured Victoria to marry at a young age. In the 'real' world, it sometimes takes a while for your prince to show up. Victoria is being allowed to find herself first, which is very important especially for someone of her status.

The Swedish RF seems nice - they haven't pressured Princess Lilian to perfect her Swedish - she is said to find MFL very difficult, but have welcomed her into the royal fold all the same.

If I could be a part of any RF it would have to be the Swedish RF. From what I have read (good and bad) they seem to be fairly normal people. They carry out their duties with honor and class but aren't above everyone else. I think Norway has a pretty down to earth RF as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom