Your Favourite Royal Family

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The Danish closely followed by the Spanish

Scott

Hmm, so many people like the Spanish royal family...but not me! I guess I don't know that much about them.

I like the Danish royal family and the Dutch royal family the best. I also find the British royal family and the princely Monegasque family.

This may not be a suprise but...the Norwegian royal family:)

The Monegasque of course! I love the Grimaldis!

perhaps.. in terms of "adore".. i love the Norwegian RF & Spanish RF..

but, to admire... well,... i really respect the Thailand RF.
they're so close to their people, and they do not only to the ceremonial things we often see in royals, but they research and solve the people's problems. that what makes the people adore them (you can find pics of the King inside a Thai house, even in a suburban & rural areas).
that what makes them unique...

I absolutely adore the Spanish Royal Family, they are very warm and close to the people and Queen Sofía has an international fundation that helps a lot of people around the globe, besides their behavior has always been impeccable, just what I expect for a Royal!!!

I guess a close second would be the Dutch royal family, I think Queen Beatrix and Princess Máxima are great, very warm and in touch with the actual times (unlike the British Royal Family, which I hope would change its way with William, that's why he's called "The Hope for Britain")...

Again i'm sorry if my comment offends the people who likes the BRF!!! :eek:

I adore these royal families and I find them appealing and really interesting
( not in particular order )
1. The Windsors ( worldwide appeal and fame )
2. The Grimaldis of Monaco ( glamorous and intriguing )
3. Jordanian royals ( beautiful and diplomatic )
4. Spanish la casa real..( so adorable and so warm )

Last edited:
I adore the most:
1.Danish Royal Family
2.Swedish royals
3.Monegasque RF (I love soap opera):D

Last edited:
I adore the British royal family. I have great respect and admiration for them and all that they do. I have a very old fashioned, romantic view of royalty.

I adore the most:
Iranian Imperial Family and Jordanian Royal Family!!!

I adore the Spanish Royal Family.

The romanian royal family and the Monegasque royal family.

I love the Dutch Royal Family (of course ;))

I love dutch royal family the most, because they are very large now including the vollenhoven family.
but I also love the norwegian, because of martha-louise ánd Mette-marit. (and there little cute children):)

im really adores

British - I really like Royal Family because the HM Queen still rules for more over 50 years but i respect her very much.

Denmark - im really love that HM Queen Marthages because she very friendly woman and have wonderful grandmother of 3

Netherlands - CP couples still support with HM lots since their marriages and more support as in-law and never let down like that but the Queen Beatrix still support Maxima lots

Spain- HM Queen still support as new daughter-in-law Letizia since marriages and HM Queen often visit Letizia and baby more friendly like that

The Dutch royal family. They have been ´active´in the Netherlands sinds the 1560´s and are still going strong!

I'm partial to the Norwegian royals, both past and present.

I'm also very interested in the British royals, but then it's mostly the past, and not so much the present.

In addition to that, I have a general interest in royal history.

I love the Dutch RF the most, but the Danish RF is a close second (Queen Margrethe is my absolute favorite!).

The Monaco royal family for their glamour and Beauty!

I LOVE Spain ROYAL Family,And THE Infanta Cristina is the best. si si si si......

The Spanish royal family because they are so hard working and so sincere.

I really love the Dutch and the Belgian Royal Families.
The DRF because I'm Dutch of course, but also because I think Beatrix is a great head of state (always smiling and regal together), Maxima is a really elegant and lovely princess and I simply adore the Van Vollenhoven branch of the family!
The BRF because I always lived near to the Belgian border and because of that I got interested in them too, especially when Filip married Mathilde, whom I like a lot. The BRF always seems like a nice and close family, something I like a lot too. :)

Last edited:
I adore the Danish, Dutch and Spanish Royal Families. Very down to earth.

It's difficult to choosebut for me...

The DRF followed closely by the Spanish, Belgium and dutch families in no particular order.

Stella

Adore is a strong word, but the Royal Family I like the most is the Spanish Bourbons, especially our King Juan Carlos who rescued us twice from the clutches of the extremist groups and has given us one of the most down to earth royal families around. I don't think his late archrival, the Duke of Cadiz, would have done such a good job to change the country from a very dark period to one of hope. The Duke, by marriage, was too attached to the old regime that King Juan Carlos broke himself free. So, with all his faults and accomplishments, he has the Royal Family I like the most.

My runner up is Queen Margrethe and her Danish Royal Family. That lady, as the head of the family, seems to have in her the spirit of all the great Queens of the past. She is has the style and strong will power that, centuries ago, would have placed her in the battlefield facing bravely warlords like of Attila, Genghis Khan, Phillip II of Spain or Napoleon. I see Queen Margrethe as a royal that belongs to another era; she exudes Royalty like none other.

:) And this link is for our fellow Royal Forum pal QM II: Queen Margrethe, the artist

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom