Your Favourite Royal Family

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Belgium, Austria, Italy.

jordan, for the handsome king and beautifull queen..

spain, for the prince of asturias... no comments!!!

denmark, for the princesses mary and marie....so glamorous!!!!!

1.British Royal Familly
2.Luxembourg's Royals
and...
3.Monaco's Royals :)

My personal favourites are: Belgian Royal family and Japanese Imperial family because of their dignified deportment, adherence to traditions, and well-mannered supporters.

- Italy :italyflag:
-Greece :greeceflag:

-Jordan :jordanflag:

which happen to be my favourite countries generally :flowers:

Jordan
Norway
Iran

That must be:Denmark: Probably a bit biased, but I like the country, (Lol.) the family is cute, and so are the children.Norway: Cute kids, love Mette-Marit and Märtha-Louise, as well as their husbands. They seem so sweet, and I love snow. :-DNetherlands: Willem-Alexander is REALLY ugly, but he seems nice. Maxima is SO cute, and really speciel. Their children are pretty cute. :-D

Denmark/Monaco, for the stylish and beautiful royals
Belgium/Morocco/Japan, for the degnified and down to earth royals
Luxemburg, no comment ;)

Nr. 1 is definately Belgium! Cannot name favourites among the next five royal families (2.-6.), but following each of them.

1. Belgium - an attractive royal family in a contry with complicated history and sensitive present situation
---
2. Sweden - a down to earth family, future queen Victoria
3. Luxembourg - a warm down to earth family in a beautiful country
4. Spain - respected king, warm relations between king&queen and infantas
5. Japan - Naruhito & Masako. Masako's situation in a royal "machinery"
6. Netherlands - a modern family, history (and future..) of queens

1. Denmark.
2. Belgium.
3. Sweden.
x

1.Belgium
2.United Kingdom/Norway
3.Denmark/Spain/Netherland

The question is difficult to answer as I find all royal families good in their own ways.
If I had to choose 3, it would be :
Denmark, Sweden and Spain.

I have officially adopted the royal family of Norway as mine. They are my one and ONLY favorite family. Very fond of them. :flowers:

Great Britian :britflag::royalstandard:
Norway:norwayflag::norwaystandard:
Spain :spainstandard::spainflag:

ps: another my favourite royal family is

Sweden :swedenflag::swedenstandard:

British Royal Family - I am part-Canadian, and recognize the Monarch as my head of the State. I have great respect for the Queen, the Duke of Edinburgh and the Prince of Wales.

Swedish Royal Family - much of my admiration for this family comes from my great respect for the future Queen of Sweden; Victoria is a very hard-working, intelligent and simply charming woman, who would be an excellent Monarch for any country.

Norwegian Royal Family - I think the Norwegians can be proud of their King and Queen, both present and future. They are not only wonderful Royals, but also appear to be excellent people.

Of the now non-existent Monarchies, my favourite is of course the Russian Imperial Family. I admire some of its present members and am quite fascinated with the rich history of my country.
Nevertheless, I don't think the restoration of the Monarchy is possible or even needed.

1. Norway
2. Denmark
3. Sweden

I prefer the Scandanavian royal families as they seem to be a bit more down to earth.

Monaco,Denmark & Great Britain.

Whats your favorite reigning Royal Family

I think mine is the Royal Family of Sweden, or maybe the Imperial Family of Japan. I would probably rank mine like this:

1. Sweden
2. Japan
3. England

I really like the fact that they have a Crown Princess in Sweden. It seems so much more advanced. You?

I do follow Monaco,but currently I would say the Danish & Swedish RFs.There are more important royal events (engagements,christenings etc.) going on,so I find these families more interesting at the moment.

Back
Top Bottom