Which princess are you?

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am CP Letizia too!
Great, I admire her the most.:)

YOUR CROWN PRINCESS PERSONALITY IS:

CROWN PRINCESS LETIZIA OF SPAIN

Like the former TV journalist, who has covered stories all over the world, you know exactly what you want and are always picture perfect. Ambitious and cosmopolitan, you're a perfectionist with an inquisitive spirit - apparently just what you would need to land yourself a Spanish prince.

Last edited by a moderator:

CROWN PRINCESS MARY OF DENMARK

Like the Aussie-born princess, who met her prince at a local pub, you are romantic and down-to-earth. Unpretentious and unassuming, you can win anyone over by letting your charm speak for itself. And when it comes to taking on royal duties, you would jump into everything - from donning traditional costume to greeting the public - with humour and aplomb.

Hmmmm...................

So, maybe some results:
15 of us are CP Letizia of Spain:)
6-CP Mary of Denmark
6-CP Mathilde of Belgium
2-CP Mette-Marit of Norway

SO what about CP Maxima? IS she one of the choices?

I took the test and I am Crown Princess Letizia. Not bad!!:) :) After all, I wish I had her husband!!!!:p :p :D

CROWN PRINCESS METTE-MARIT OF NORWAY

Like Mette-Marit, who already had a young son from a previous relationship when she wed Crown Prince Haakon, you're a modern woman with an adventurous streak who would adapt royal life to your own. While you love to bask in glamour on occasion, at the end of the day, what you most enjoy is coming home to your prince.

I guess i missunderstood the begining of this thread. I went to Hello and this is what I got. I ahve to admit I am quite surprised.

CROWN PRINCESS MARY OF DENMARK

Like the Aussie-born princess, who met her prince at a local pub, you are romantic and down-to-earth. Unpretentious and unassuming, you can win anyone over by letting your charm speak for itself. And when it comes to taking on royal duties, you would jump into everything - from donning traditional costume to greeting the public - with humour and aplomb.

I got Crown Princess Mathilde! I admire.... She are elegant and beautiful.:D

First I got Mathilde, but as I was doing the test there was one question where I could have gone either way so I re-did it and put the other answer and I got Mette-Marit! These things are funny because, probably next to Mary, Mette-Marit is the one I think I would have the least in common with!

Crown Princess Mathilde of Belguim!:) :p

Last edited:
I am Crown Princess Letizia of Spain.

CROWN PRINCESS LETIZIA OF SPAIN

Like the former TV journalist, who has covered stories all over the world, you know exactly what you want and are always picture perfect. Ambitious and cosmopolitan, you're a perfectionist with an inquisitive spirit - apparently just what you would need to land yourself a Spanish prince.

Reina said:
SO what about CP Maxima? IS she one of the choices?

I was wondering that too!:confused:
I don't think she is..We've only seen Letizia, Mathilde,Mary and Mette-Marit.:)

I'm a Princess Letizia too. I was actually surprised because it seemed like my answers were Mathilde-like. I guess the reason why most of us got her because she represents the woman of today: strong-willed, cultured, independent, ambitious, and driven.

It seems like Hello neglected Maxima and Camilla. I wonder why.

I was Mathilde too. Although with some of the questions I could have very well have chosen another, so if I had answered differently I probably woundn't have ended up like Mathilde.
Btw thanks for the pictures of Philippe, Mathilde, and the children on vacation.:)

Well, I ended up being Letizia, the one princess I'm not fond of.

I took it twice. The first time Letizia, the second time (with my second choice answers) Mathilde.

I would have thought I'm probably more of a Mathilde (you'll never catch me in Letizia's spiky shoes!).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom