Which Kingdom Would You Like To Reign Over?

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Baroness Squigy

Commoner
City
Tulsa
Country
United States
I personally like the Slavonic title of Tsarina, so I guess if I had my choice I would be Tsarina of Russia. You?

What a great question! For me it would have to be the ancient Kingdom of the Angles - East Anglia - I was born in Norfolk, currently live in Essex and am moving to Suffolk!

One of the titles of the king of Portugal used to be 'king of either side of the sea in Africa' (Rei de além-mar em África). But 'king of Jerusalem' has a nice ring to it too, as does 'Byzanthine Emperor'.

Last edited:
I personally like the Slavonic title of Tsarina, so I guess if I had my choice I would be Tsarina of Russia. You?

You could be Tsarina if you were the Consort of the Monarch.
The female Monarch would have the title "Tsaritza".

There are some sources that do not agree with the distinction above (mainly because pretty much all of Russia's female rulers never had much of use of either "Tsarina" and "Tsaritza"), however that’s the distinction we were taught even back at school.

I wouldn’t say no to the title “Shahanshah” (Great King) – unfortunately it never had a female form.

The Kingdom of the USA - but I guess the citizens would be surprised to the degree of rebellion if they woke up one morning realising they were living in a monarchy called the UKA.....oops. My rule would be very short-lived..............

Ummm I would love to hold the title Electress of somewhere or Serene Highness of Monaco. :flowers:
But probably realisticly Crown Princess of Denmark would be good :);)

You could be Tsarina if you were the Consort of the Monarch.
The female Monarch would have the title "Tsaritza".

There are some sources that do not agree with the distinction above (mainly because pretty much all of Russia's female rulers never had much of use of either "Tsarina" and "Tsaritza"), however that’s the distinction we were taught even back at school.

I wouldn’t say no to the title “Shahanshah” (Great King) – unfortunately it never had a female form.

Oh. I always thought they were pretty much the same, but I actually like Tsaritsa better. Also, if I were to be a consort of a country it would be Germany, because Kaiserin of Germany is a nice title too.

Queen of Kent :D

Very nice idea for a thread! Honestly, I always liked the title Tsarina very much too. But if I could choose a country, I think I would "take" Bohemia, Scotland or Normandy. Very historical, very romantic :)

I'd opt to be a Holy Roman Empress regnant of the house of Habsburg-Lorraine.... As if such a thing would have been possible!! :ROFLMAO::D

Empress Julie of Austria would be great ;)

I would take Germany, although Kaiser Riley doesn't flow very well

I would like to be "only" a Prince of the Holy Roman Empire, with several large estates in Europe...

I think I best become Queen Paola of .......

:ermm:Although, or maybe because, I live in monarchy.
[With a Queen who is at an age that most people wish to be retired.
Hope that she stays for some time to come though] :whistling:

Although, or maybe because, I have a soft spot for a Queen of a neighbouring country.:flowers:

I don't wish to change with them. :nonono: Or any other Queen to be honest.

So I think I best become Queen Paola of Nowhere*

*that is also near the coast, Netherlands b.t.w.

Tsaritza of Russia, Princess of Spain, Archduchess of Portugal :)flowers:) or Queen of Denmark

The Romanov Russian Monarch under Nicholas II would be great. I like Russian history very much. Since the Romanov dynasty was one of the most powerful monarchs.

Empress of Austria, because:

- I like the country
- I like the Austrian Food
- the Austrians are very, very nice
- Vienna is a very beautiful city to live in

I would choose Monaco-I know it's not a Kingdom-because it's extremely beautiful.
Or Denmark,because I would love to live in Amalienborg Palace.

Kaiserin von Österreich und Königin von Ungarn !

I would like to be the monarch of Leichtenstein because they have absolute power. :D

I would like to be the Prince of Monaco. I like the feeling that my whole country is somewhat my extended family and invite all the subjects to the stadium for a bar b que like Rainier n Grace used to do

Spain, I love the title of Infanta. Infanta Catalina sounds oh so right to me.And living in Zarzuela won't be that bad I bet ;)

I would be british Queen : Elisabeth III - that make sense I have even birthday on the same day so we wouldn't change tradition. :)

Liechtenstien isn't an absolute Monarchy, it's a constitutional monarchy.

I guess I didn't say it right. What I mean is they have more power than most monarchs. Don't they even own the largest bank in the little country?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom