What Would You Say To The Royals?

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'd say to Prince Charles, Did you ever really love Diana?

To Diana: Did you ever realise how much you were loved?

To Prince Andrew: If you and Sarah are so close, why did you divorce in the first place, and why don't you get married again?

If I met Prince William, Duke of Cambridge, I would inquire, "Your Royal Highness, what is your favorite painting in the National Portrait Gallery?
Have a lot of people asked you and Her Royal Highness why you did not give Prince George a fourth additional name?"

I'd realize my surroundings and hope there was a tame enough stray unowned unclaimed nag to ride home on if I found myself in the good graces and company of the royals and hope for the best and flee from the foreign authority on American soil. Please understand the imagination and comedy with the equine mention. I'd have no business and would wonder why they were close enough to talk to me, why they were talking to me and how I found myself in their company. I can't understand why people want to get that close them. They are too intimidating. Yet once I saw some films they really do seem like any other family one that would be easy to warm up too. It's just that with a heavy military and political influence like they have, silence is suitable out of me, opening my mouth and speaking would be odd. Shaking their hands just seems like it would be too strange, people need room to move. Eye contact is enough interaction and taken like it's acknowledgement to pay further attention, like calling my name, but I'd avoid eye contact from the royals. I don't have the education or job history that would require them to acknowledge me, which I am a bit thankful. But after the film I watched where they were like everyday folks, it's like hi I hope all is well I hope there is no to do that needs to be further noted this far overseas. Cherrio.

I would tell Princess Beatrice of York she is lovely person inside and out and she does a great job with her Charity works.

I'd realize my surroundings and hope there was a tame enough stray unowned unclaimed nag to ride home on if I found myself in the good graces and company of the royals and hope for the best and flee from the foreign authority on American soil. Please understand the imagination and comedy with the equine mention. I'd have no business and would wonder why they were close enough to talk to me, why they were talking to me and how I found myself in their company. I can't understand why people want to get that close them. They are too intimidating. Yet once I saw some films they really do seem like any other family one that would be easy to warm up too. It's just that with a heavy military and political influence like they have, silence is suitable out of me, opening my mouth and speaking would be odd. Shaking their hands just seems like it would be too strange, people need room to move. Eye contact is enough interaction and taken like it's acknowledgement to pay further attention, like calling my name, but I'd avoid eye contact from the royals. I don't have the education or job history that would require them to acknowledge me, which I am a bit thankful. But after the film I watched where they were like everyday folks, it's like hi I hope all is well I hope there is no to do that needs to be further noted this far overseas. Cherrio.

Actually, you put into words much better than I could on how I'd react if in the presence of royals (or anyone notable for that matter). Although I do spend a lot of time here on TRF discussing the various people and call them William or Charles or Kate or Philip, the fact remains that in real life, I am a stranger to them and although I may know a bit about them, they remain strangers to me. Even should I somehow happen to be addressed with a "Hello, How are you today?" or "Did you travel far to be here today?", the best out of my mouth would be a very inane, superficial remark they've probably heard a few million times before and very unremarkable.

The closest I'll get to actual royal watching is what I've been doing here for years.

Well when I asked prince Andrew to say hi to my cousins William an Harry, at the highland game here in Victoria a couple years ago, he looked me up an down an laughed at me, an when my cousin Angela Chalmers was invited to have dinner with the queen, she said she had to ask her why they weren't having some fancy dinner an her response was that she liked chicken, an actually picked up the chicken leg an eat it with her fingers.......lol

Well when I asked prince Andrew to say hi to my cousins William an Harry, at the highland game here in Victoria a couple years ago, he looked me up an down an laughed at me, an when my cousin Angela Chalmers was invited to have dinner with the queen, she said she had to ask her why they weren't having some fancy dinner an her response was that she liked chicken, an actually picked up the chicken leg an eat it with her fingers.......lol

Priceless story. Bet you the leftovers were stored in Tupperware too.

So it’s been a while since this thread was used and lots has happened

If you could get an honest answer, i would ask QE2 if she is actually bored of her Royal engagements?

Or if the Duchess of Cambridge really wanted to do the photo call 7 hrs after giving birth?

I would ask the Duchess of Cambridge what the challenges of raising royal children are.

I would say to Prince Charles that I liked the fact that he walked Megan part-way down the aisle.

I would ask Prince Charles if we could have tea in the gardens at Highgrove and then let me wonder around the gardens as I so love English gardens. And Prince Charles could wonder along with me if he chose to do so.....:lol:

I would ask the Royals if I could tour the flower gardens. I like to learn new things about flowers. :rose2::rose2:

I would ask one of the Grimaldi/Hanover/Casiraghis of Monaco if they needed a personal assistant. I would almost do it for free.

Yeesh...what a life.:whistling:

Last edited:
I would respectfully ask Queen Margrethe to allow historians access to the archives particularly pertaining to Herluf Zahles investigative report from 1920. Her Majesty has repeatedly said no so far to requests.

I would respectfully ask Queen Margrethe to allow historians access to the archives particularly pertaining to Herluf Zahles investigative report from 1920. Her Majesty has repeatedly said no so far to requests.
What was the investigation about?

I would tell Hereditary Grand Duke Guillaume and Hereditary Grand Duchess Stephanie of Luxembourg that their son Prince Charles was a fantastic little boy. Charles is a person you want to see a lot of happy photographs of.

I would like to talk to Queen Letizia, and get her opinion on various subjects and on the monarchy.

Back
Top Bottom