The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 04-14-2009, 02:21 AM
Nobility

Emperor Akihito: What was your father like?
King Juan Carlos: What kind of man was General Franco?
Prince Albert II: What were you thinking?!
Queen Margrethe II: Are you aware of how awesome you are?
Queen Elizabeth II: Once and for all; what's in your purse?!
King Rama IX: Is it fun to have prime ministers and generals crawl on their hands & knees?
Queen Fabiola: What do you think of Belgium and Europe today?
-most importantly-
Charlotte Casiraghi: Will you marry me? Please

Old 04-14-2009, 08:21 AM
Nobility

I would like to say:

Princess Victoria of Sweden: You my beloved princess. I like you becouse you weren't ideal becouse nobody is perfect, becouse you have lovely smile and becouse... just becouse you are.

Princess Maxima: When I see you smile I feel like sun shine so bright. Don't change yourself.

Princess Mary od Denmark: Please smile more often.

Albert of Monaco: Are you going to married or not?

Princess Grace of Monaco *** There is many things which I want to say but I will never have chance to say.

Prince Will and Kate Middleton: Please, give interview to Hello and finish this stupid rubbish about both of you.

Guillaume of Luxembourg: Perfect guy I could speak with him about everything. If I were very cheeky I would say: Can I touch you lovely beard, please...

Grand Duke Henri: Ok, I wouldn't say it: " Can it possible that you have 50 years and you still so interesting and sexy man?"

Felix of Luxembourg: just to chat; I wonder if he goes to gym, very sporty guy

Charlotte Casiraghi: I love you dress and style. What did you buy lately?

Old 08-28-2010, 07:00 PM
Aristocracy

I'll make a question to William of Wales
do you like became a king? or do you dream a popular life as a normal man?
and I'll make another question to Mette Marit
how is change your life after the marriage?
Do you prefer to be a princess or a normal woman?
If i see maxina i'll say ' I'd like talk with you and to smile with you ..you are so nice'
Old 08-28-2010, 07:12 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Von Schlesian View Post
Your Majesty,

Though the emotional energy you must spend worrying about the happiness of Your Majesties' children and grandchildren must be phenominal, Your Majesty is ever the perfect Monarch, putting state matters before personal ones, and being a truely remarkable living example to Your Majesties subjects, who's love is with Your Majesty.

Given the chance, that would be my statement to Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II.
I agree with you
Old 08-28-2010, 10:31 PM
Serene Highness

I would say to CP Victoria and her sister Princess Madeline, both of you have very good sense of style and good fashion taste. I loved the dresses both of you wore to the wedding last Wednesday.

To Prince William: I hope that you and Kate will get married if you so choose. I love watching royal weddings on TV and can hardly wait to see another wedding. I wish you the best of luck.

Your Majesty: I look forward to your 60th anniversary on the throne. Good Job. This would be my statement to Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth.
Old 01-07-2011, 08:56 AM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by yoyo1987 View Post
I agree with you
I would agree with that but I'd say that she should also get rid of those silly gloves she wears in public. Understandable for cold weather but in summer it's just crazy. It's just as dangerous to be too warm as too cold and flesh to flesh contact is much more reassuring and humanlike than gloved hand contact.
Old 01-07-2011, 09:07 AM
Super Moderator

I would ask Her Majesty (QEII) if she could do an interview (carefully arranged and managed of course) so that we can get to know her more. We only get to see and hear her a couple of times a year (State Opening of Parliament and her Christmas message) and neither events bring her close to her subjects.
I would also ask if she could do her Christmas message live and from where ever she is residing so that our proximity to her is closer.
Old 01-08-2011, 05:32 PM
Heir Presumptive

Ask for Lady Gabriella Windsors Hand in Marriage
Old 01-09-2011, 12:36 PM
Heir Presumptive

Royal Interview

If you have a chance to take an interview from a member of any existing noble or royal family of the world,who would you prefer to interview?What questions would you like to ask?
I'll be glad to take an interview from anyone,especially Kate Middleton,Princess Stephanie or Prince Guillaume
I would try to bring more info on their hobbies,views on general problems,as environment etc.along with easy questions about the movies or songs they prefer
Old 01-09-2011, 01:15 PM
Nobility

I think I would choose Princess Mary,Princess Maxima or Princess Stephanie.I think they are interesting and kind,they seem to be fantastic and devoted mothers and they are quite ''professional''.I mean,they all have an interesting agenda to discuss on their own.
Old 01-24-2011, 06:12 AM
Nobility

I'd say to Prince Charles, Did you ever really love Diana?

To Diana: Did you ever realise how much you were loved?

To Prince Andrew: If you and Sarah are so close, why did you divorce in the first place, and why don't you get married again?
Old 01-05-2015, 07:46 PM
Heir Presumptive

If I met Prince William, Duke of Cambridge, I would inquire, "Your Royal Highness, what is your favorite painting in the National Portrait Gallery?
Have a lot of people asked you and Her Royal Highness why you did not give Prince George a fourth additional name?"
Old 04-29-2015, 07:10 PM
Aristocracy

I'd realize my surroundings and hope there was a tame enough stray unowned unclaimed nag to ride home on if I found myself in the good graces and company of the royals and hope for the best and flee from the foreign authority on American soil. Please understand the imagination and comedy with the equine mention. I'd have no business and would wonder why they were close enough to talk to me, why they were talking to me and how I found myself in their company. I can't understand why people want to get that close them. They are too intimidating. Yet once I saw some films they really do seem like any other family one that would be easy to warm up too. It's just that with a heavy military and political influence like they have, silence is suitable out of me, opening my mouth and speaking would be odd. Shaking their hands just seems like it would be too strange, people need room to move. Eye contact is enough interaction and taken like it's acknowledgement to pay further attention, like calling my name, but I'd avoid eye contact from the royals. I don't have the education or job history that would require them to acknowledge me, which I am a bit thankful. But after the film I watched where they were like everyday folks, it's like hi I hope all is well I hope there is no to do that needs to be further noted this far overseas. Cherrio.
Old 04-29-2015, 07:20 PM
Serene Highness

I would tell Princess Beatrice of York she is lovely person inside and out and she does a great job with her Charity works.
Old 04-29-2015, 08:11 PM
Majesty

Location: On the west side of North up from Back, United States
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thumbahlina View Post
I'd realize my surroundings and hope there was a tame enough stray unowned unclaimed nag to ride home on if I found myself in the good graces and company of the royals and hope for the best and flee from the foreign authority on American soil. Please understand the imagination and comedy with the equine mention. I'd have no business and would wonder why they were close enough to talk to me, why they were talking to me and how I found myself in their company. I can't understand why people want to get that close them. They are too intimidating. Yet once I saw some films they really do seem like any other family one that would be easy to warm up too. It's just that with a heavy military and political influence like they have, silence is suitable out of me, opening my mouth and speaking would be odd. Shaking their hands just seems like it would be too strange, people need room to move. Eye contact is enough interaction and taken like it's acknowledgement to pay further attention, like calling my name, but I'd avoid eye contact from the royals. I don't have the education or job history that would require them to acknowledge me, which I am a bit thankful. But after the film I watched where they were like everyday folks, it's like hi I hope all is well I hope there is no to do that needs to be further noted this far overseas. Cherrio.
Actually, you put into words much better than I could on how I'd react if in the presence of royals (or anyone notable for that matter). Although I do spend a lot of time here on TRF discussing the various people and call them William or Charles or Kate or Philip, the fact remains that in real life, I am a stranger to them and although I may know a bit about them, they remain strangers to me. Even should I somehow happen to be addressed with a "Hello, How are you today?" or "Did you travel far to be here today?", the best out of my mouth would be a very inane, superficial remark they've probably heard a few million times before and very unremarkable.

The closest I'll get to actual royal watching is what I've been doing here for years.
“When I was 5 years old, my mother always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down ‘happy’. They told me I didn’t understand the assignment, and I told them they didn’t understand life.”
― John Lennon
Old 04-29-2015, 08:36 PM
Commoner

Well when I asked prince Andrew to say hi to my cousins William an Harry, at the highland game here in Victoria a couple years ago, he looked me up an down an laughed at me, an when my cousin Angela Chalmers was invited to have dinner with the queen, she said she had to ask her why they weren't having some fancy dinner an her response was that she liked chicken, an actually picked up the chicken leg an eat it with her fingers.......lol
Old 04-29-2015, 08:42 PM
Majesty

Location: On the west side of North up from Back, United States
Quote:
Originally Posted by unionmanpf View Post
Well when I asked prince Andrew to say hi to my cousins William an Harry, at the highland game here in Victoria a couple years ago, he looked me up an down an laughed at me, an when my cousin Angela Chalmers was invited to have dinner with the queen, she said she had to ask her why they weren't having some fancy dinner an her response was that she liked chicken, an actually picked up the chicken leg an eat it with her fingers.......lol
Priceless story. Bet you the leftovers were stored in Tupperware too.

“When I was 5 years old, my mother always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down ‘happy’. They told me I didn’t understand the assignment, and I told them they didn’t understand life.”
― John Lennon