What Would You Say To The Royals?

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I would love to meet the Swedish RF. I would 'jokingly' ask CP Victoria what she wants to be when she grows up. Mostly to see what kind of sense of humor she has, but honestly, I would most likely be 'royal' struck and only be able to get out 'Your Highness'!

How about asking Queen Elisabeth, whats in those secret files about Jack the Ripper?:rolleyes:

auntie said:
In Chelsy's interview to the press, she told them that that is what Harry said, and he had alot of anger about it, the British Royal family, DO NOT cry at funerals, the Queen didn't cry at her mum's or sister's funeral!!!

Well, I had the impression that she had tears in her eyes at her mother's funeral - she doesn't have to break down to seem to be mourning "properly".

If I would meet Queen Beatrix I would say: "You do quite a good job, your majesty!" :lol:

Princess_Beatrix said:
If I would meet Queen Beatrix I would say: "You do quite a good job, your majesty!" :lol:

Well if I woud meet Queen Margrethe I woud say the same thing to her as Princess_Beatrix,but i woud also say PLEAS stop your smoking and drinking all that redwine and get your dentist to bleach your teeths* Just kidding abaut the theeths,smoking and redwine* :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I would ask Máxima exactly how she told her father "Dad, you cannot come to my wedding"... and if WA was there while she did...

Don't we already have a thread on this topic?
Anyway, I would bombard QEII with questions, I could imagine since she has reigned so long she is a veritable walking history book.
Among other (more serious)questions I would also ask her if there is a secret file on Jack the ripper and if I could have a peek:lol:
I would like to ask GeorgeV about his feelings when he heard what had become of his look-alike cousin Csar Nicholas and his family.
I would like to ask Queen Mary what a feeling it really was to marry the brother of your dead finance.
And I would like to ask Queen Victoria about John Brown:rolleyes:

I'd ask Sultan Qaboos about how he even managed to start implementing his reforms - and how far he actually intends to go - will women be totally free to do what they want? Will he, in the end, proced with the reforms at a loss of traditional culture. And who does he favour as his heir, as he has no official ones.

i would interview princess masako of japan and ask how she copes with the stresses of the IHA

I would ask Queen Elizabeth I if she ever came to regret her decision to not marry and have a child.

If given the chance to talk to another royal, I would ask Queen Alexandra about how difficult it must have been to leave her home and sail away to another country where she [probably] didn't know the language. She is my favorite Queen, so I would probably enjoy just being able to speak with her.

I would love to meet and interview the Swedish RF.

Carl-Gustaf: Was is difficult losing your father and being the only direct male heir?

Silvia: Is being Queen everything you expected?

Victoria: WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO GET MARRIED?!

Carl-Philip: (I'd be speechless and probably just stare at him...hes so hot!)

Madeleine: What occupation would you like to have (with or without the fact that your a royal)?

I'd Ask

Crown Princess victoria to Marry ME!.....
Queen Margethe -why do you wear such hideous clothes
Queen Paola - do you enjoy being Queen and if so why do you look so bored at most formal functions
Queen Elizabeth -Whats her greatest achievement thus far
King Juan Carlos - any regrets about succeeding to the throne over his father
Queen beatrix - How much hairspray do you use to get your hair like that
Prince Harry - I'd ask him to buy me a beer and have a chat with him
Prince Charles - what do you think you will be remembered for
Crown Princess maxima - I'd ask her for a tango
Princess Martha louise - do the horses or angels talk back

To Queen Elizabeth II : If you could change one thing, children, reign, legacy, what would it be?

And Prince Charles: I would talk to him about what his regrets, what he is proud of, and how with such negative attention most of the time how he just keeps going.

What would you ask?

To Crown Princess Mary: "Can I wear your ruby tiara?"

To Queen Elizabeth: "Can I have one of your tiaras?"

I would point at the Princess Royal's outfit and say: "Honey, what's that, what's going on, what's that all about?"

btsnyder said:
I would point at the Princess Royal's outfit and say: "Honey, what's that, what's going on, what's that all about?"

Ok, Karen....

oh yes, I've watched "Will and Grace" reruns....

I would like to ask Queen Margrethe: Why don't you take an other haircut or take a coulor in your hair. You make yourself looking older than necesary having grey hair and wearing it the way you do, in my opinion.:neutral:

I'd Ask

Queen Paola - do you enjoy being Queen and if so why do you look so bored at most formal functions

Having read how she seems to have react when a kid asked her the first part of that question and having seen some programs in view with her 70th birtday, I would ask her to go with me for a walk, with the dog in the woods or the moors or something like that, and have a drink and a good meal afterwards.
I think that we had a nice day and I would learn more from her than she would dare to show in a formal interview.
One of the things I liked to know of her [breaking the ice]:
Does she likes or does she even has cats and if she does what kind of bread.

Id ask Lady Gabriella to marry me!!!!!

I would ask the Duke of York if he would like to go on a date just to get to know him. I think it would be so great just to have a conversation with him. I think a casual night out would be just fine with me.:flowers:

I would ask Prince William..."Will you marry me?":lol:

Seriously, I would like to ask Queen Victoria whether she married John Brown, and whether the rumours concerning their relationship were true.:ermm:

I would ask HM Queen Elizabeth II what she felt like on coronation day, was she nervous, did she ever think that she didn't want this life?

But thats just the begining i'd have so many questions.

I would ask
the monarchs
what the advantages of a monarchy in their view are?
how they think about the plans of republicans to build a republic in their country?
if they would be pleased to get more rights to say in policy?
how they feel about their ancestors?
what their image about the political future in their home country is?

the heirs
how they feel when they are thinking of that day they will claim the throne?
if they are proud to be heir to a throne?
what they are going to do different from their predecessor when they are monarchs?
if it is difficult to be a heir?

I'd ask.....Boxers or Briefs! :D JUST KIDDING!!!!
Actually I'd probably forget what I wanted to ask as soon as I saw them.

lol :ROFLMAO:

id probably ask the duke of york what he thinks of eugenies and bea`s dress sense and what would be his perfect woman/girlfrend would be

also i would ask quite a few of them of they could change one thing about their lives to date what would it be and why

id ask these two questions

I would simply ask the adorable Duke of York if he would like to go for a coffee. and maybe for a chocolate cake.

I would ask the Duke of York if he would like to go on a date just to get to know him. I think it would be so great just to have a conversation with him. I think a casual night out would be just fine with me.:flowers:

lol id also like to ask prince andrew whether he would change something about his life as a prince and weather he would change anything about his career in the british navy

I would ask Mette-Marit if she can give me her green Prada bag seen a few years ago.....

i'd ask amedeo of belgium- do you have a girlfriend or not? and if yes can we please have a picture of her to throw darts at???:lol:

I would ask Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II if Annie Lebowitz is really a schmuck .:D

Back
Top Bottom