What Will Happen To The Royals In 2016?

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Stefanie

Serene Highness
City
Somewhere in Germany
Country
Germany
Since 2015 is slowly drawing to it´s close I would like to start with this new thread:

SWEDEN:
Boy for CP and Sofia
Girl for Viktoria
Chris and Madeleine will announce separation towards the end of the year

GREECE:
Philippos will marry in summer
No children for Nico and Tatiana

BELGIUM:
First baby (girl) for Amedeo and Elisabetta
Engagement of Maria Laura

LUXEMBURG:
Second daughter for Kathleen and Imre Habsbourg
First child (boy) for Stephanie and Guillaume
Second child (daughter) for Felix and Claire

MONACO:
First child (daughter) for Pierre and Beatrice

now, it is quite bad to predict a divorce...I don't wish a divorce to anyone!

Since 2015 is slowly drawing to it´s close I would like to start with this new thread:

SWEDEN:
Boy for CP and Sofia
Girl for Viktoria
Chris and Madeleine will announce separation towards the end of the year

GREECE:
Philippos will marry in summer
No children for Nico and Tatiana

BELGIUM:
First baby (girl) for Amedeo and Elisabetta
Engagement of Maria Laura

LUXEMBURG:
Second daughter for Kathleen and Imre Habsbourg
First child (boy) for Stephanie and Guillaume
Second child (daughter) for Felix and Claire

MONACO:
First child (daughter) for Pierre and Beatrice

There is nothing to suggest that they are heading towards a separation/divorce.

Isn't too early to start the predictions for 2016?

And I think it is in very bad taste to predict the separation of a couple, especially when there's nothing pointing to such a thing, quite the contrary.

Remember Joachim and Alexandra: Rumours about serious marriage problems arose only about two! days before they announced the separation!.....

And because of that you think you are free to spread your malicious gossip and speculation?

Remember Joachim and Alexandra: Rumours about serious marriage problems arose only about two! days before they announced the separation!.....

There were rumors and speculation long before Joachim and Alexandra separated/divorced.

Reopening this thread as we are closer to 2016!

My guesses:

Births:
Crown Princess Victoria of Sweden, a girl
Countess Hemma of Neipperg, a boy
Princess Sofia of Sweden, a girl
Princess Viktoria of Bourbon-Parma – a girl
Archduchess Kathleen of Austria-Este – a boy
Lady Frederick Windsor – a boy
Queen Jetsun Pema of Bhutan – a boy
The Duchess of Parma – a boy

Pregnandies:

Charlotte Casiraghi
Beatrice Borromeo Casiraghi
Princess Madeleine of Sweden
Hereditary Grandduchess Stéphanie of Luxemburg
Princess Aimee of Oranje-Nassau, van Vollenhoven
The Princess of Monaco / twins again
Princess Tessy of Luxemburg
Princess Claire of Luxemburg
The Duchess of Cambridge
Princess Marie of Denmark
Princess Margarita of Bourbon-Parma
Bianca Knight Kreuger
Princess Marie-Carolina of Bourbon-Parma
Autumn Philips
Zara Tindall
Princess Tilsin of Liechtenstein
Princess Tatjana of Liechtenstein
Tara Kreuger
Archduchess Adelaide of Austria//Este
Princess Elisabetta of Belgium
Princess Anna of Bavaria
Princess Tatiana of Greece and Denmark
The Duchess of Anjou, Duchess of Cadaval
The Duchess of Anjou, Maria Margarita
The Countess of Dreux
Princess Veronique of Montenegro
Princess Altinai of Montenegro
Lady Rose Gilman
Lady Davina Lewis
The Countess of Ulster
Duchess Rixa of Oldenburg
Countess Paula of Neipperg
Princess Katharina of Lobkowicz
Tricia Teran d'Antin
Sayako Kuroda
Princess Mathilde von Fürstenberg
Princess Elia of Albania
Princess Anna of Hohenzollern
Princess Priscilla of Sayn-Wittgenstein-Sayn
Princess Philippa of Sayn-Wittgenstein-Sayn
Archduchess Estelle of Austria-Este
Princess Auguste of Lippe
Princess Alice of Auersperg
Duchess Maria-Anna of Bavaria
Ploypailin Jensen
Anna-Stina Ferner
Victoria Ragna Lorentzen Ribeiro
Princess Jungeun of Isenburg
Countess Marie-Christine of Limburg-Stirum
Vicky Andrén Magnuson
Countess Diana Bernadotte af Wisborg

Engagements:

Princess Eugenie of York and Jack Brooksband
Princess Beatrice of York and Dave Clark
Victor Magnuson and Frida Bergström
Prince Philip of Serbia and Lucy Attwood
Prince Christian of Hannover and Alessandra Osma de Foy
Prince Georgi of Russia and Rebecca Bettarini

Further royal events

A wonderful silver Throne jubilee for King Harald of Norway
Big birthday parties for King Carl XVI Gustaf and Queen Elizabeth
The long awaited wedding of Prince Leka of Albania and Elia Zaharia and short afterwards the pregnancy announcement
Maybe an abdication in Thailand and Japan
Japan will change succession law

So, let’s go.

Engagements:

HI&RH Archduchess Maria Laura of Austria-Este, Princess of Belgium.
HIH Princess Yoko of Mikasa.
HIH Princess Tsukugo of Takamado.
HRH Prince Filip of Serbia and Miss Lucy Atwood.
Count Guillaume of Dampierre and HH Princess Alix of Ligne.
Mr. Dave Clark and HRH Princess Beatrice of York.
Mr. Diego Busignani and HRH Princess Maria Thereza of Orleans-Braganza.

Marriage:

HRH The Prince of the Albanians and Miss Elia Zaharia.

Pregnancies:

HI&RH Archduchess Elisabetta Maria of Austria-Este, Princess of Belgium.
HI&RH Archduchess Adélaïde of Austria.
HI&RH Countess Marie-Christine of Limburg-Stirum.
HRH The Duchess of Anjou and Cadaval.
HRH The Duchess of Cambridge.
HRH Princess Claire of Luxembourg.
HRH Princess Tessy of Luxembourg.
HRH The Countess of Dreux.
HRH Princess Luciana of Orleans-Braganza.
HRH Countess Isabel of Stolberg.
HRH Princess Amelia of Orleans-Braganza, Mrs. Spearman.
Mrs. Zara Tindall (by the end of the year, after the Olympics).
Mrs. Noriko Senge.

Births:

HM The Queen of Bhutan – a boy.
HRH The Duchess of Parma – a boy.
HRH The Crown Princess of Sweden – a boy.
HRH The Countess of Bardi – a girl.
HRH Princess Sofia of Sweden – a boy.
HI&RH Archduchess Kathleen of Austria – a girl.
The Lady Frederick Windsor – a boy.

Last edited:
My guesses:

Births:
Crown Princess Victoria of Sweden, a girl
Countess Hemma of Neipperg, a boy
Princess Sofia of Sweden, a girl
Princess Viktoria of Bourbon-Parma – a girl

Pregnandies:

Charlotte Casiraghi
Princess Madeleine of Sweden
Hereditary Grandduchess Stéphanie of Luxemburg
Princess Aimee of Oranje-Nassau, van Vollenhoven
The Princess of Monaco / twins again
Princess Tessy of Luxemburg
Princess Claire of Luxemburg
The Duchess of Cambridge
Princess Margarita of Bourbon-Parma
Bianca Knight Kreuger
Princess Marie-Carolina of Bourbon-Parma
Autumn Philips
Zara Tindall
Princess Tatjana of Liechtenstein
Tara Kreuger
Archduchess Adelaide of Austria//Este
Princess Elisabetta of Belgium
Princess Anna of Bavaria
The Duchess of Anjou, Duchess of Cadaval
The Duchess of Anjou, Maria Margarita
The Countess of Dreux
Princess Veronique of Montenegro
Princess Altinai of Montenegro
Lady Rose Gilman
Lady Davina Lewis
The Countess of Ulster
Duchess Rixa of Oldenburg
Countess Paula of Neipperg
Princess Katharina of Lobkowicz
Tricia Teran d'Antin
Sayako Kuroda
Princess Mathilde von Fürstenberg
Princess Elia of Albania
Princess Anna of Hohenzollern
Princess Priscilla of Sayn-Wittgenstein-Sayn
Princess Philippa of Sayn-Wittgenstein-Sayn
Archduchess Estelle of Austria-Este
Princess Auguste of Lippe
Princess Alice of Auersperg
Duchess Maria-Anna of Bavaria
Ploypailin Jensen
Anna-Stina Ferner
Victoria Ragna Lorentzen Ribeiro
Princess Jungeun of Isenburg
Countess Marie-Christine of Limburg-Stirum
Vicky Andrén Magnuson
Countess Diana Bernadotte af Wisborg

Engagements:

Victor Magnuson and Frida Bergström
Prince Philip of Serbia and Lucy Attwood

Further royal events

A wonderful silver Throne jubilee for King Harald of Norway
Big birthday parties for King Carl XVI Gustaf and Queen Elizabeth
The long awaited wedding of Prince Leka of Albania and Elia Zaharia and short afterwards the pregnancy announcement
Maybe an abdication in Thailand and Japan
Japan will change succession law

As I've said several times before, Emperor Akihito will never never never abdicate.

King Bhumibol is 88 today. He is very very ill, he suffers from parkinson's disease, heart problems, has had several strokes and is in a wheelchair. He has been in the hospital almost constantly since 2009, but he will never never abdicate.

What will happen to the Royals in 2016?

Births:
Crown Princess Victoria of Sweden, boy.
Princess Sofia of Sweden, a boy

Pregnancies:

Hereditary Grand Duchess Stéphanie of Luxembourg
Zara Tindall
Sayako Kuroda

Engagement:

Further royal events:

- Abdication in Thailand.
- Possibly the death of more than one monarch and the subsequent transitions of power. (ETA: I am not hoping or wishing for anyone to die, but unfortunately IMO we are heading toward major transitions in at least two royal houses.)

And because of that you think you are free to spread your malicious gossip and speculation?

This topic is speculative and no one is spreading malicious gossip. It is speculation - a question was asked and a speculative answer given.

Last edited by a moderator:
Births:
Crown Princess Victoria of Sweden, boy.
Princess Sofia of Sweden, a boy

Pregnancies:

Hereditary Grand Duchess Stéphanie of Luxembourg
Zara Tindall
Sayako Kuroda

Engagement:

Further royal events:

- Abdication in Thailand.
- Possibly the death of more than one monarch and the subsequent transitions of power. (ETA: I am not hoping or wishing for anyone to die, but unfortunately IMO we are heading toward major transitions in at least two royal houses.)

1 - I recommend those of you who think it will be abdication in Japan or Thailand to read more about these two monarchies.

2 - I don't think/hope we are, but can I ask whom of the royal houses you mean?

The Queen is almost 90 and has back and knee problems, but she is very vigorous/healthy and are still out riding her horse. She have hundreds of duties a year, and I'm almost 80% sure that she will celebrate her Platinum Jubilee. She's not likely to die anytime soon.

Emperor Akihito will be 82 later this month and have had several health problems. In 2003 he had surgery for prostate cancer, in 2008 he suffered stress-related health problems, he was in hospital for fever and bronchitis for several weeks in 2011 and in 2012 he had a successful heart bypass surgery. Despite this, he is now in good health and have hundreds of duties a year, and he's not likely to die anytime soon.

Queen Margrethe is 75 and she has her ailments and lives unhealthy, but she's not seriously ill. She's not likely to die anytime soon.

King Harald is 78 and has become a bit frail now, he has back and knee problems and has trouble walking. I've seen him several times and both I and others have noticed that he is breathing very heavily, especially after going up stairs. In 2003 he had surgery for cancer of the bladder/urinary bladder cancer and in 2005 he had two operations on his heart. Despite this, he is now in relatively good health and have hundreds of duties a year, and he's not likely to die anytime soon.

King Bhumibol is 88 today. He is very very ill, he suffers from parkinson's disease, heart problems, has had several strokes and is in a wheelchair. He has been in the hospital almost constantly since 2009. He can die at any time, but I've said this for 6 years now.

Last edited:
I think we will say our good-byes to the quick-witted Duke of Edinburgh and to the former Grand Duke of Luxembourg, Jean, by years end. The Duchess of Cambridge will again be expecting this year as will Autumn Phillips, Princess Madeleine of Sweden and Princess Charlene of Monaco (all with baby #3) and Princess Sofia of Sweden will be expecting baby #2 by the end of 2016. CP Victoria and Princess Sofia (baby #1) of Sweden and Archduchess Kathleen of Austria will all have boys. Sadly, still no children yet for HDG Stephanie of Luxembourg and her husband. No engagements for Prince Harry of Wales, or for Princesses Beatrice or Eugenie of York. Hopefully no divorce announcements, but it is inevitable there will be.

I think we will say our good-byes to the quick-witted Duke of Edinburgh and to the former Grand Duke of Luxembourg, Jean, by years end. The Duchess of Cambridge will again be expecting this year as will Autumn Phillips, Princess Madeleine of Sweden and Princess Charlene of Monaco (all with baby #3) and Princess Sofia of Sweden will be expecting baby #2 by the end of 2016. CP Victoria and Princess Sofia (baby #1) of Sweden and Archduchess Kathleen of Austria will all have boys. Sadly, still no children yet for HDG Stephanie of Luxembourg and her husband. No engagements for Prince Harry of Wales, or for Princesses Beatrice or Eugenie of York. Hopefully no divorce announcements, but it is inevitable there will be.

Not as it looks now, but he's 94 and has heart trouble. He was in hospital for a chest infection in 2008, was taken to hospital in 2011 after suffering chest pains and underwent a successful coronary angioplasty and stenting, was in hospital two times in 2012 suffering from bladder infections and in hospital again for an exploratory operation on his abdomen in 2013.

Last edited:
Alright, I'll give it a try. I usually have a 50% accuracy. :lol:

Sweden-

Victoria and Daniel have a boy.
C-P and Sofia have a boy.

Monaco-

Pierre and Beatrice have a girl.
Andrea and Tatiana expect their 3rd child.

UK-

The Queen has a successful 90th birthday celebration.

Prince Philip has a low-key 95th birthday by his own choosing. But he will have a dinner with his wife, children, and adult grandchildren.

Zara will make the olympic team if High Kingdom has fully recovered from his 2015 season-ending injury.

After the olympics Zara and Mike will start trying for baby #2. Whether they announce at the end of the year depends on how fast they conceive.

William/Catherine/Harry will remain part-time royals. This will cause the superficial and youth-oriented royal reporters to have hissy fits. Certain royal watchers will also whine and moan.

The Cambridges will announce a third pregnancy.

Harry will go public with a girlfriend.

Harry will get a non-profit job à la William.

Beatrice and Dave will get engaged. I've predicted this for the last three years...

I think the end of the year engagement numbers will look like:
HM ≃ 300
Prince Philip ≃ 150
Charles ≃ 550
Camilla ≃ 250
William ≃ 150
Catherine ≃ 100
Harry ≃ 100
Anne ≃ 550
Tim ≃ 50
Andrew ≃ 400
Edward ≃ 350
Sophie ≃ 300
Edward, DoK ≃ 100
Alexandra ≃ 100
Richard ≃ 200
Birgitte ≃ 150

Last edited:
UK-

Prince Philip has a low-key 95th birthday by his own choosing. But he will have a dinner with his wife, children, and adult grandchildren.

It won't be that low-key. His 95th birthday is the day of the official big church service for the Queen's 90th birthday with Trooping the Colour the next day and the events in the Mall on the 12th.

Canny lady The Queen - ensuring Philip has a big crowd around for his actual birthday under the guise of giving thanks for her own 90th birthday.

It won't be that low-key. His 95th birthday is the day of the official big church service for the Queen's 90th birthday with Trooping the Colour the next day and the events in the Mall on the 12th.

Canny lady The Queen - ensuring Philip has a big crowd around for his actual birthday under the guise of giving thanks for her own 90th birthday.

I consider being overshadowed by your wife on your own birthday to be low-key, but that's a good thing because Philip hates a fuss over himself. And yes, The Queen is very clever

So, let’s go.

Engagements:

Mr. Diego Busignani and HRH Princess Maria Eleonora of Orleans-Braganza.

Are you sure about this? According to my information Diego is dating her twin-sister Maria Thereza.

I predict that one of the royals on the planet will have an attack of flatulence, necessitating trip to the local pharmacy which will provide almost immediate relief.

I also see of the royals repainting his/her bedrooms orange. But it won't be anybody Dutch

Another of the royals will have a tad too much too drink on his/her birthday, necessitating a trip to the white porcelain altar where HRH will strike a bargain with God never to drink again in exchange for feeling better.

Of the many royal babies born due in 2016, one of them will have jaundice and another newborn a clogged tear duct, again necessitating a trip to the pharmacy.

At least one royal will be have to give testimony under oath next year.

One of the royal ladies who are pregnant will announce a second pregnancy within months of the first.

Madeleine and Chris will move again and announce a third pregnancy. Another boy.

Kate Cambridge will announce a third pregnancy and give birth to a son on Christmas Day. Instead of printing photos of Diana next to baby Charlotte, the tabloids will start printing photos of Jesus next to the new baby.

Ari Behn will start his own reality TV show.

Sofia and Carl Philippe will have a boy and name him Carl-Gustav. Victoria and Daniel will have a girl and name her Apple Blossom Tiger-Lily. They'll call her Lily for short.

Mabel will date someone.

The Daily Mail will run a story that Harry is heading to Utah and will marry three women in a polygamous ceremony in some remote mountain area.

I predict that one of the royals on the planet will have an attack of flatulence, necessitating trip to the local pharmacy which will provide almost immediate relief.

I also see of the royals repainting his/her bedrooms orange. But it won't be anybody Dutch

Another of the royals will have a tad too much too drink on his/her birthday, necessitating a trip to the white porcelain altar where HRH will strike a bargain with God never to drink again in exchange for feeling better.

Of the many royal babies born due in 2016, one of them will have jaundice and another newborn a clogged tear duct, again necessitating a trip to the pharmacy.

At least one royal will be have to give testimony under oath next year.

One of the royal ladies who are pregnant will announce a second pregnancy within months of the first.

Madeleine and Chris will move again and announce a third pregnancy. Another boy.

Kate Cambridge will announce a third pregnancy and give birth to a son on Christmas Day. Instead of printing photos of Diana next to baby Charlotte, the tabloids will start printing photos of Jesus next to the new baby.

Ari Behn will start his own reality TV show.

Sofia and Carl Philippe will have a boy and name him Carl-Gustav. Victoria and Daniel will have a girl and name her Apple Blossom Tiger-Lily. They'll call her Lily for short.

Mabel will date someone.

The Daily Mail will run a story that Harry is heading to Utah and will marry three women in a polygamous ceremony in some remote mountain area.

A boon year for the pharmacies!! ??

I believe that there will be another Cambridge.

I believe that there will be another Cambridge.

Maybe made but not delivered. It would be pretty hard with a tour to India in spring to fit a baby being born in 2015. Plus with Kate's HG history, it's going to take her out for several weeks.

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community

Children

Boy or twins crown prs Victoria
Girl for prs Sofia
Boy for prs Viktoria Bourbon-Parma
Boy for prs Anne-Marie Bourbon-Parma
Boy for archduchess Kathleen
Boy for prs Rabbiatul Addaviyah Brunei
Boy for lord and lady Frederik Windsor

Baby for Moulay Rachid and Oum Keltoum
Baby for Amedeo and Lilly
baby for Pierre and Beatrice
baby for Princess Amelia of Orleans-Braganza
baby for pr Francois Orleans and Teresa

Preganacies

HGD Stephanie of Luxembourg
Prs Tessy of Luxembourg
Prs Claire of Luxembourg
Duchess of Cambridge
prs Madeleine
Charlotte Casiraghi
Maria-Carolina Bourbon-Parma
Zara Tindall after Olympic games
Autumn Philipps
archduchess Adelaide
Towards the end of the year 2016 prs Sofia again and prs Charlene

Maybe someone will surprise us all with pregnancy announcement and we cant even imagine who, thinking they are done)

Engagements

Pr Sebastian of Luxembourg
Pr Philippos of Greece
Princess Beatrice of York

Weddings

I hope we will finally see pr Leka and Elia Zaharia getting married!

I consider being overshadowed by your wife on your own birthday to be low-key, but that's a good thing because Philip hates a fuss over himself. And yes, The Queen is very clever

His idea of low-key, and most people I know, would be out of the public eye on the day itself and the days before and after.

In 2011 for his 90th he had the annual Senior Colonels Dinner that precedes Trooping the Colour and a Reception on the day itself - so out of the public eye. Official events but no publicity.

There was a church service at St Georges with the family on the 12th but again out of the public eye.

That is his preference not to have to go to a very public church service, even if it is for his wife's 90th birthday. He knows, as she does, that many people in the crown will make sure that Philip's birthday isn't forgotten on that day at all. I wouldn't be surprised if she doesn't insist that in the 'thanksgiving prayers' there is specific mention of his own birthday.

His idea of low-key, and most people I know, would be out of the public eye on the day itself and the days before and after.

In 2011 for his 90th he had the annual Senior Colonels Dinner that precedes Trooping the Colour and a Reception on the day itself - so out of the public eye. Official events but no publicity.

There was a church service at St Georges with the family on the 12th but again out of the public eye.

That is his preference not to have to go to a very public church service, even if it is for his wife's 90th birthday. He knows, as she does, that many people in the crown will make sure that Philip's birthday isn't forgotten on that day at all. I wouldn't be surprised if she doesn't insist that in the 'thanksgiving prayers' there is specific mention of his own birthday.

I'm sure Philip will be given a "wink and nod" during the service. A low-key acknowledgement. ;)

That doesn't change the fact that the hoopla of the day is to honor her and not him. If Philip were to die tomorrow, Trooping and the church service would carry on as scheduled, without him.

Unless, in the next six months there is an announcement that he's getting his own public service or that he will have a large private party, then all I see is Philip getting a no muss, no fuss birthday.

Last edited:

Ace in the hole! great pick up. :flowers::flowers::flowers:

Engagements/Weddings:

Princess Maria Thereza of Orleans-Braganza and Diego Busignani
Prince Ernst-August von Hannover and his girlfriend
Prince Abdul-Azim of Brunei
Princess Raihah bint Hussein of Jordan
Lupe'olo Halaevalu Tuita (daughter of Princess Salote Pilolievu of Tonga)
Princess Tsuguko Takamado of Japan
Sirikitiya Jensen
Moulay Idris Filali
Sa'ad al-Kurdi
Prince Jigyel Ugyen Wangchuk of Bhutan
Princess Maria-Annunziata of Liechtenstein
Princess Angelika of Tonga

Babies to be born:

Queen of Bhutan - a boy
Crown Princess Victoria of Sweden - a boy
Countess Hemma of Neipperg, Mrs. Roman Specht - a boy
Princess Sofia of Sweden - a boy
Princess Viktoria of Bourbon-Parma – a boy
Princess Olga of Lowenstein-Wertheim- Rosenberg - a girl
Princess Cecily of Salm-Salm, Mrs. Ludwig Benecke - a girl
Countess Natalia of Toerring-Jettenbach - a boy
Hereditary Princess Cristina of Hohenlohe-Bartenstein - a boy
Princess Xenia Galitzine, Mrs. Alberto Maya - a girl
Cuntess Franziska Fugger von Babenhausen - a boy

Pregnancies/births:
Hereditary Princess Stephanie of Luxembourg
Princess Tessy of Luxembourg
Princess Elisabetta of Belgium, Archduchess of Austria-Este
Beatrice Borromeo, Mrs. Pierre Casiraghi
Salote Lupe'pau Tuita, Mrs. Epeli Taione
Princess Maria of Stolberg-Wernigerode
Noriko Senge, former Princess Takamado of Japan
Princess Noal of Egypt
Princess Oum Kelthoum of Morocco
Princess Ayah bint Faisal of Jordan, Mrs. Mohammed Halawani
Princess Neila bint Assem of Jordan, Mrs. Osama Talhouni
Princess Zeina Rashid of Jordan
Princess Basmah Hamzah of Jordan
Princess Badiya bint Hassan of Jordan, Mrs. Ali Blair
Princess Adiwiyyah of Brunei
Princess Yeatso Lhamo of Bhutan
Princess Maria-Carolina of Bourbon-Parme, Mrs. Albert Brenninkmeijer
Countess Jane of Waldburg zu Wolfgegg und Waldsee
Princess Victoria Galitzine, Mrs. Robert Hanson
Countess Nathalie Bernadotte of Wisborg
Countess Helene of Limbourg-Stirum
Princess Alice of Sayn-Wittgenstein-Berleburg
Princess Aimee of Sayn-Wittgenstein-Berleburg
Princess Camilla of Sayn-Wittgenstein-Berleburg
Countess Josephine Bernadotte of Wisborg, Mrs. Mikael Salenstaedt
Princess Melanie de Ligne, Mrs. Paul Weingarten
Princess Theresa of Lowenstein-Wertheim-Rosenberg, Mrs. Jurgen Hayessen
Countess Melissa von Faber-Castell
Princess Amanda of Lobkowicz
Princess Isabella of Lobkowicz
Princess Esther of Oldenburg
The Countess of Dreux
Princess Diana of Orleans, Duchess of Anjou
Princess Sophie of Salm-Horstmar, Mrs. Bertram Bockel
Princess Pilar of Salm-Horstmar
Duchess Maria-Anna of Bavaria, Mrs. Georg von Maltzann, Freiherr zu Wartenberg und Penzlin
Princess Silvia de Merode
Countess Sophie of Stolberg-Stolberg
Princess Isabelle von Hohenberg, Mrs. Franziskus Bagusat
Princess Antonia of Solms-Hohensolms-Lich
Princess Anna of Hohenzollern, Mrs. Roman Goldschmidt
Princess Sara of Waldeck and Pyrmont
Princess Victoria Romanovsky-Iliynsky, Mrs. Yves Binda
Countess Sophie of Schonburg-Glauchau, Mrs. Carles Alacreu
Princess Dorothea Reuss
Princes Jungeun of Isenburg und Budingen
Princess Heidi of Hohenzollern
Princess Florence of Prussia, Mrs. James Tollemache