What Will Happen To The Royals In 2016?

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lord and Lady Frederick Windsor welcomed their second daughter, Isabella Alexandra May on 16 January 2016.

Only two people in this thread (including me :p) have guessed the sex of the baby:

Another girl for Lord and Lady Nicholas Windsor

Lord Frederick Windsor and Sophie Winkleman will welcome a baby girl (Mary) sometime in 2016

Last edited:
Sweden:
Thinking a second girl for Victoria and Daniel (either Lilian or more traditional like Kristina) godparents will include Mathilde, Guillaume and Madeleine.If a boy I see a little Bertil or Oscar with both grandfathers used as a middle name. Same godparent gueses
Boy for CP and Sofia: little Carl Erik. Victoria will be godmother
Possibly third pregnancy for Maddie but not certain. I don't think Sofia will pull a Maddie and get pregnant again by end of year.Think they will wait.

UK:
Pregnancy for Zara after the Olympics where she will get a medal
possible engagement for Bea and Dave
new girlfriend for Harry
not sure will and Kate will have a third child but if they do, announce end of year.

Spain:
Leonor will accompany her parents to Princess of Asturius
Cristina I think will escape prison, but lose her place in succession

Lux
Gui and Stephanie finally announce first pregnancy. due end of year
Felix and Claire pregnant with their second child.
Jean's health continues to decline
I don't see Tessy having a third since the boys are older

Belgium
Amadeo and Lily will announce first pregnancy
May see a few events with Princess of Brabant

Netherlands
Rumors will grow that Mabel is dating

Denmark and Norway
Haakon and Fred will start doing more duties and tours for Marge/Harald. Neither will abdicate, but they will slowly start lessening their duties.
Marie and Joachim we will see some more tours.
I don't see any pregnancies from either country

Monaco
Beatrice and Piere will announce first pregnancy
Andrea and Tat will announce third
No new pregnancy for Char and Albert. I think they will stop at the twins

Hard to guess but one thing is for sure. There will NEVER be any abdications in the scandinavian monarchies, nor in uk for health reasons. That's simply not how things work there.

Harald has already slowed down for health reasons but he will be King til his death.

CXVIG and QEII will stay til death too.

I don't think Margrethe will slow down just because Henrik has retired. To be very honest i don't think she misses him very much at work and they still have their private life at home. She will still do state visits in Europe but the longer journeys is probably a task for her sons.

I guess both Victoria and Sofia will have girls and they will have unexpected names without much royal history.

I hope we'll get news that Gulliaume and Stephanie is expecting :)

King Carl XVI Gustaf will celebrate his 70:th birthday in a grand way with both royal and presidential guests from abroad.

Queen Elizabeth II will celebrate her 90:th birthday in a grand way but without royal and presidential guests from abroad.

Would be nice to see Princess Beatrice and Dave Clark finally marry. What about a "York Wedding" in York Minster, conducted by the Archbishop of York ? ;-)

I don't think Prince Harry will marry in a near future. He seems to be happy and content with his life as it is at the moment.

I really don't want to speculate about funerals, divorce, troubles with the law or other sad things.

One thing is certain: Marriages and births of royal children.

Hereditary Grand Duchess Stephanie of Luxembourg announces she is expecting.

Hereditary Grand Duchess Stephanie of Luxembourg announces she is expecting.

I would hope so, but I do not think this will ever come to fruition, nor do I believe she is incapable of conceiving.

Norway: Nothing

Sweden:
Victoria and Daniel will hava baby boy
Carl Philip and Sofia will have a baby boy
Madeleine and Chris will announce a third pregnancy
Gustaf and Vicky Magnuson will have a second child, a son

Denmark: Nothing

England:
Zara and Mike Tindall will announce a second pregnancy
Will and Kate will announce a third pregnancy
One of the Gloucester Children will have a further child

Netherlands:
Jaime and Victoria will have a second daughter
Carlos and Annemarie will have a son
Bernardo and Eva will have a third child

Belgium
Amadeo and Lilli will announce the first pregnancy

Luxemburg
Felix and Claire will announce the second pregnancy
Guillaume and Stephanie will announce the first pregnancy
Imre and Kathleen will have a second daughter
Christoph und Adelaide will announce the first pregnancy
Marie Christine and Rudolph will announce the third pregnancy

Monaco:
Pierre and Beatrice will announce the first pregnancy

Wow the chateau is beautiful. Have the family married there in the past?

Members of the House of Ligne traditionally get married at the nearby Church of St. Pierre of Beloeil, with the celebration taking place at the Chateau.

Though Princess Alix's parents married at the Church of Our Lady of the Outeiro, in Rio de Janeiro, her paternal aunt, Princess Christine of Ligne, and her maternal uncle, Prince Antonio of Brazil, got married in Beloeil.

More recently, many of Princess Alix's cousins got married there.

Following the old tradition of marrying at the bride's home?? I notice the Portugese/Brazilian heir married his wife in her home in Belgium, and the Belgian(de ligne) heir married his wife in her home in Brazil. I guess if they follow suit, even though Alix and her fiancé live in Brazil, there is a good chance they would marry at the chateau and church.

Yes, they follow this tradition. In 2014, Princess Alix's double first cousin, Princess Amélia of Orleans-Braganza, married James Spearman, from Scotland, in Rio de Janeiro, even though both lived in London at the time.

I'm sure Princess Alix and Count Guillaume will marry in Beloeil.

Oh, and the Imperial Family of Brazil and the Royal Family of Portugal have different heirs and lines of succession since early in the 19th century.:flowers:

Where does his family live? I couldn't find anything on his family, other then what was posted here about them being upper French nobility.

Interested to hear what her full name is if they release it. Maria Stella certainly has a mouthful of a name as does their father.:flowers: Congrats to the couple and the big sister on the new member.

Congrats, to those who guessed a boy for Victoria and Daniel.-

Cris M, casualfan, NotHRH, miss whirley, queenofcelts, Biri, Bonnie Blue Butler, PrincessofEurope, Hendrik-Jan77, Anna2002

Congrats, to those who predicted a boy for Carl Philip and Sofia.

Stefanie, principessa, Cris M, casualfan, NotHRH, miss whirley, GracieGiraffe, Biri, Marty91charmed, Bonnie Blue Butler, Isabella Park, PrincessofEurope, princess gertrude, Lenora, crm2317, Archduchess Zelia, countessmeout, and Anna2002

James Spearman and Princess Amélia of Orleans-Braganza welcomed a baby boy, Alexander Joaquim Pedro Spearman, on August 30.

-----------

Brazil:
Engagement of Prince Rafael and Talita Vaccaro

They broke up by the end of last year, and recently Prince Rafael has been talking a lot about following his family tradition and marrying a princess. :flowers:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom