What Will Happen to the Royals in 2014?

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Japan will change succession and/or marriage law. Definitely one or the other, hopefully both!

I also think CP Masako will be more and more outgoing!

Had to share this one :lol: apparently we are not the only ones with 2014 predictions

This belgian magazine predicts few royal marriages in 2014, because there are very few elligible couples at the moment and names a couple of royals married in 2013
Kleine kans op koninklijke huwelijken in 2014 - HLN.be
Even without knowing dutch, you might be able to spot why i have my doubts about how knowledgable this site is on royals :lol:
:lol: OOPS!!!!

Prince Florence of Prussia & James Tollemache will marry in September.

A couple of days late to the party as the previous years. Such an unfortunate habit I have taken on :bang:

Denmark:
* Absolutely no abdication from QMII. She stays on the throne, sassy and lovely as always. She will, however, put more of her… *ahem* art on public display. Us Danes won’t like it particularly much, but we’ll go watch it anyway because we all like her.
* Crown Prince Frederik and Crown Princess Mary will throw a big party in honour of their 10th wedding anniversary and I don’t think it’s unlikely that foreign royals will attend (Victoria, Daniel, Haakon and Mette-Marit for sure, perhaps some of the Greek cousins as well).
* Crown Prince Frederik (and Crown Princess Mary) take on a lot more public engagements from QMII and Prince Henrik, the elder.
* Prince Henrik, the younger, will start school in Møgeltønder in August (with him already being able to read, it seems quite plausible that they would let him start already).
* Princess Nathalie of Sayn-Wittgenstein-Berleburg and Alexander Johannsmann will announce a second pregnancy in mid-2014. A baby girl (Astrid or Xenia) will be born either in late 2014 or early 2015.

Greece:
* King Constantine II and Queen Anne-Marie will celebrate their 50th wedding anniversary in Greece.
* Prince Nikolaos and Princess Tatiana will announce a pregnancy in March/April. A baby boy (Aléxandros) will be born in September/October 2014.

Luxembourg:
* Hereditary Grand Duke Guillaume and Hereditary Grand Duchess Stéphanie will announce a pregnancy in late 2014. A baby girl (Marie-Alix or Charlotte-Alix) will be born in mid-2015.
* Prince Félix and Princess Claire will announce a pregnancy in spring. A baby boy (Hugo or Léopold) will be born in late 2014.

Monaco:
* Prince Albert and Princess Charlene will announce a pregnancy in late 2014. A baby girl (Grace or Antoinette) will be born in 2015.
* Charlotte Casiraghi might get engaged to Gad Elmaleh, but they wont get married just yet.
* Pierre Casiraghi and Beatrice Borromeo will get engaged around summer 2014.

Netherlands:
* Prince Jaime and Princess Viktória will welcome a baby girl (Anna or Emma) will be born in February 2014.

Sweden:
* Crown Princess Victoria and Prince Daniel will announce a second pregnancy in spring 2014. They will welcome a baby boy (Carl-Edmund) in late 2014.
* Prince Carl Philip will split up with Sofia Hellqvist.
* Princess Madeleine and Christopher O’Neill will welcome a baby girl (Alice or Saga) in late February 2014.

UK:
* The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge will release pictures/have a photoshoot feat. the little Prince George in connection to with their visit to Australia and New Zealand.
* The Duchess of Cambridge will take over Wimbledon from The Duke of Kent.
* Prince Henry will split up with Cressida Bonas.
* Princess Beatrice and Dave Clark will get engaged early in the summer. They will get married in late 2014 or early 2015.
* Zara and Mike Tindall will welcome a baby girl (Alice or Philippa) in January 2014.
* The Earl and Countess of Ulster will announce a third pregnancy in spring 2014. The will welcome a baby boy (Hector or Rafe) in late 2014.
* I guessed on this for 2013 as well and it obviously didn’t happen but I’m gonna try my luck again this year: perhaps a surprise engagement for Lady Gabriella Windsor?

Here my predictions for the royal familes I know:
SPAIN: more troubles for Cristina and worse health for the King ( He'd better abdicate IMO).
SWEDEN: I think Madeleine's daughter will be born in mid-Fbruary and one of her names will be "LILIAN" (not the first). Maybe a pregnancy announced in late 2014 for Victoria.
MONACO: I think Charlotte and Gad will split up. Maybe a wedding for Andrea (religious) or even Pierre (unlikely IMO) Less unlikely other children to come... I don't think Charlene will have one.
BRITISH FAMILY: Hmmmm... Let's see... Health problems for Philip, Queen reducing her engagements more and more. Very busy year for Will and Kate. Maybe a wedding for Beatrice. I don't think we'll see further pregnancies. I have a feeling Kate and William would like to wait George is a bit older.

I think Zara's baby will be a boy and he will be here in mid-January... Hope the 16th

I think that:

SWEDEN: Obviously Madeleine will have her girl but I think late February. Crown Princess Victoria will announce a pregnancy in either spring or later on this year (I.e winter)

UK: Zara and Mike will have a little boy around the 17th January. Maybe a pregnancy announcement for Will and Kate in the summer or early autumn?!

I dont' think Will and Kate will have another baby this year. They will think of a second pregnancy when P.George is at least one year old- But there's the royal tour etc. Nope. No baby this year

Sweden:
February 23rd(or 24, i dont understand the wikiarticle about ice hockey at the winter olympics) just as the mens hockey final in the olympic is to begin between Sweden and Russia princess Madeleine is reported to have gone into labor and is at a hospital in New York/Stockholm and the media servers in Sweden collapse under the stress(atleast Aftonbladet and Expressen as they try to cover both in real time). The baby will be named Lillian and become dutches of Västmanland

In August Madeleine announces she is with child again

Victoria announces she is pregnant yet again in September

Carl-Philip and Sophia either get engaged or split up.

More cute pictures of Estelle

UK:
Andrew and Fergie move in together and are talking about remarriage
Kate and Will announces second child
Harry gets engaged

I love how people "predict" that Princess Madeleine will have her first child this year, as if that had not been known for half of 2013 :D

I strongly doubt the Queen of the Netherlands will have any more children. She is 42, very busy and simply does not need to. The Princess of Asturias is also unlikely to have any more children. Aside from the currently toxic atmosphere at the Spanish royal court, it should be noted that the Princess is 41, and that her last child was born almost 7 years ago. Both women seem to be done reproducing.

Anyway, threads like these should be named "What You Hope Will Happen to the Royals in XXXX". It seems that most people write what they hope will happen (rather than what is likely to happen) anyway :D

I would like for Tessy and Louis to be restored to the line of succession in Luxembourg, not that they are likely to do anything with it--just an honor for being loyal parents and supporters of the family.

That would involve quite a lot of tampering with the Constitution, probably far too much for a mere "honor". It would be easier to grant them a brand new title :D

Then no more specs about which of the Casiraghis will be called upon to take the throne.
What speculations? The older take precedence over the younger, of course. Or am I missing something?

If Albert and Charlene have children then those children will be in the line of succession before Caroline and her children - thus people will stop speculating that one day Andrea will be Prince of Monaco.

Of course, but if they don't, it's Caroline, then Andrea, then his son, then Pierre, followed by Charlotte and her son. No speculation there :)

Pregnancys:
Princess Claire of Luxemburg

Luxembourg

- pregnancy for Princess Claire in November

(Luxembourg)
First pregnancy announcement for
Princess Claire (a boy) ,

Luxembourg
- First pregnancy for Claire (by the end of the year);

Luxembourg
First pregnancy for Claire

Luxembourg:
* Prince Félix and Princess Claire will announce a pregnancy in spring. A baby boy (Hugo or Léopold) will be born in late 2014.

Only had to wait 14 days into the new year for this one to be confirmed, well done guys. :flowers:

As far as I can see there were only three of us who predicted a girl for Zara & Mike!

As far as I can see there were only three of us who predicted a girl for Zara & Mike!

You're correct;
Zara and Mike have a girl in January

Zara & Mike welcome a little girl - Charlotte Elizabeth

UK:
* Zara and Mike Tindall will welcome a baby girl (Alice or Philippa) in January 2014.

And then we have one correct date;
UK: Zara and Mike will have a little boy around the 17th January.

I now predict Irish twins for Zara - another girl before December 31st. :p

Yeah, ok, I doubt it too.

Here I go with my predictions and hopes for 2014

Engagements
Amedeo and his girlfriend
Beatrice and Dave
Pierre and Beatrice or maybe teh baby willl come first as usual)
Maybe someone from large Luxembourg-Liechtenstein families
I have strong feeling that prince Husssein of Jordan will marry early)

Pregnancies

CP Victoria of Sweden
Finally Charlene of Monaco and HGD Stephanie and queen Jetsun Pema
Archduchess Adélaïde, maybe another one for Kaithleen and Imre)

Children
Victoria and Jaime -boy
Claire and Felix-boy

I hope we will have more nice surprises in 2014 -children, weddings, engagements, pregnancies)

Why almost everyone predict or want to see Victoria pregnant again? I think it's cool she's got a daughter already. I don't think that every royal need to have at least 2 kids :rolleyes:

Why almost everyone predict or want to see Victoria pregnant again? I think it's cool she's got a daughter already. I don't think that every royal need to have at least 2 kids :rolleyes:

It's all about the "heir and spare".

It's a kind of unwritten rule of Royalty. When you are a Monarch - or a future Monarch, like Crown Princess Victoria - you must have at least two children, to secure the succession.

I'm nit saying it happens all the time, but it's quite commom with the Royals.

(France)
Third pregnancy announcent for Princess Philiomena (a girl)

Congrats!

You guessed third pregnancy for Duchess of Vendome, let's see if it will be a girl.

Also a correct prediction from Royal_Royal, although we still don't know future baby's gender yet.

- THR The Duke and Duchess of Vendôme - a boy.

Last edited:
GERMANY/DENMARK
Second son for Nathalie Berleburg-Johannsmann

Pregnancys:
Princess Nathalie of Sayn-Wittgenstein-Berleburg

(Denmark)
Second pregnancy announcement for Princess Nathalie (another boy)

Denmark:
* Princess Nathalie of Sayn-Wittgenstein-Berleburg and Alexander Johannsmann will announce a second pregnancy in mid-2014. A baby girl (Astrid or Xenia) will be born either in late 2014 or early 2015.

Congratulations to my fellow Nathalie-predictors with your correct predictions :D

Victoria and Daniel of Sweden will announce her second Pregnancy

Guillaume and Stephanie of Luxemburg will announce her first pregnancy

Sophie and Friedrich of Preussen will announce her second Pregnancy

Floris and Aimee of the Netherlands will announce her forth Pregnancy

Carolina and Albert of the Netherlands will Announce her second Pregnancy

Bernardo Guillermo and his wife Eva Valdez will have a third child (Bernardo´s Mother is Queen Beatrix sister Christina)

Margarita of the Netherlands and Tjalling ten Cate will have a third child

Marie-Christine and Rudolphe von Limburg-Stirum will announce her thrid pregnancy (her mother ist Marie-Astrid von Luxemburg)

Christophe und Adelaide von Österreich will announce her first pregnancy (his mother is Marie Astrid von Luxemburg)

Louis und Tessy of Luxemburg will announce her thrid pregnancy

Joachim and Marie of Denmark will Announce her third Pregnancy

Constantin und Maria of Liechtenstein will announce her forth Pregnancy

:previous: Princess Maria Carolina and Albert Brenninkmeijer's daughter Alaïa-Maria was born in February this year, so I doubt that they will announce a second pregnancy so soon after her birth (however, what do I know?), but of course I respect the fact that everyone has different thoughts and opinions.

My predictions

Monaco

Charlene announces that she is pregnant with her first child

Monaco:
* Prince Albert and Princess Charlene will announce a pregnancy in late 2014. A baby girl (Grace or Antoinette) will be born in 2015.

Pregnancies
Finally Charlene of Monaco

New Pregnancies/Births:
Princess Charlene of Monaco (a girl)

Monaco
Charlene announces pregnancy

Monaco
- 1st pregnancy for Princess Charlene in February, baby girl in August

My guess :lol:
(Monaco)
First pregnancy announcement for Princess Charlène (a girl)

[/LIST]MONACO
  • Pregnancy for Charlene

Louis und Tessy of Luxemburg will announce her thrid pregnancy

Joachim and Marie of Denmark will Announce her third Pregnancy

I would love another pregnancy for these couples but I think the chances are slim, especially for Joachim and Marie.

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community mobile app

:previous: I agree in regards to Joachim and Marie. I also think they're done now. If Athena had been another boy, I think they might have tried again for a girl, but they seem pretty complete now. Although it would divert the negative attention from them moving, so a pregnancy wouldn't be half-bad for their PR situation.

My Tarot Predictions Of Some British Royals

I've done a few tarot spreads for British royals. I'm no professional I do have a tarot deck for fun.

For Princess Beatrice:
I was doing a tarot spread concerning Princess Beatrice royal duties I got the card of work promotion in the future. The spread indicated she may be a little lost in direction, but, ultimately the path she wants she can obtain if she want to become a working royal. I’ve done this spread a few times the outcome is still the same concerning the future of Princess Beatrice’s royal duty. Good news will come her way that will bring a welcomed change in her life, such a beginning a successful endeavor. She’s set to receive material gain or something concerning contracts such as marriage, inheritance,or even a type of official letter. This could concern her civilian job as well , but I don’t think it has anything to do with that, as I specify the spreads towards her royal duty.

For kate middleton:

I did do a spread concerning if kate will go Malta. I got a card concerning fertility as her finale choice. Perhaps, she won't go due to pregnancy as the spread seem to revolve around pregnancy. Seems to me her world is around her bun in the oven. So, she might take extra caution and not go to Malta as the spread showed some struggles she's going through. However, she could go as it's mostLy in positive aspects. I'm leaning toward no as she would be cautious during her pregnancy and one card shows her energy is spent form what? I don't know.Her sickness, maybe?if one choose to believe that story. She could go if she wanted to though, its all up to her. There was cards for rewards .

For Prince Harry's Love life:

I'm guessing this is about him and Cressida. In past there was a beginning of a new relationship. He was in the honeymoon phase with her. In the present there are secrets around him, secrets that will be known to him soon. He should follow his instincts. In the future, he will feel restricted with Cressida . Fear is preventing him to move on. He should remain calm and strong and not give in to fear. He stays with her maybe out fear and because he's lacking confidence, but if he listens to instincts and move on things will be ok. Perhaps, once he learns cressida secrets he will be strong enough to move on, but now fear doesn't let him move on. it's all up to him .

I can't be 100% it's about and Cressida for all i know this represents another gal.

Take my predictions with a grain of salt either way, as it' just for fun and I'm no professional.

Ok Here it goes:

Britain

• Duke and Duchess of Cambridge tour Australia and New Zealand with Prince George
  • Zara and Mike have a boy
  • In the summer of 2014, The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge announce that the Duchess is pregnant for a second time.
  • Prince Charles opens Parliament for the Queen for the first time
Sweden

• Crown Princess Victoria falls pregnant with her second child
That's about it.

Well I got one thing right then. But late Summer/Autumn. :lol:

I don't much about Sweden royals but here's my spread-Carl Philip and Sofia- For past. We have victory and triumph. They have overcame setbacks.. For present, They have happiness, success and triumphs excellent relationships, a happy marriage etc. They don't have over night success , but the accomplishment of a goal that has been steadily worked on. feelings of happiness, success, confidence, completion is felt. may be traveling to a new home that brings happiness. In my mind they can have a successful marriage if the are willing to work at it victory, won't happen overnight but with a steady mind they can achieve happiness together if they not already happy together. They do have their negative aspects of a couple such as manipulation, secrets and the feeling of being dragged down but they can overcome it if the wish children may be in the works for them in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom