The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Royal Highlights > General Royal Discussion > Royal Chit Chat

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 01-29-2014, 09:56 AM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isabella Park View Post

(France)
Third pregnancy announcent for Princess Philiomena (a girl)
Congrats!

You guessed third pregnancy for Duchess of Vendome, let's see if it will be a girl.

Also a correct prediction from Royal_Royal, although we still don't know future baby's gender yet.

- THR The Duke and Duchess of Vendôme - a boy.

Old 02-15-2014, 12:18 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Stefanie
Engagement for Prince Amedeo

Quote:
vFlower;
engagement for Prince Amedeo

Quote:
Isabella Park
(Belgium)
Engagement of Prince Amedeo
Quote:
Royal_Royal
Engagements
- HI&HR Prince Amedeo of Belgium, Archduke of Austria-Este.
Quote:
queenofcelts
Engagements
Amedeo and his girlfriend
Congratulations!
You got it right.

Old 08-17-2014, 06:16 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stefanie View Post
GERMANY/DENMARK
Second son for Nathalie Berleburg-Johannsmann
Quote:
Originally Posted by principessa View Post
Pregnancys:
Princess Nathalie of Sayn-Wittgenstein-Berleburg
Quote:
(Denmark)
Second pregnancy announcement for Princess Nathalie (another boy)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Archduchess Zelia View Post
Denmark:
* Princess Nathalie of Sayn-Wittgenstein-Berleburg and Alexander Johannsmann will announce a second pregnancy in mid-2014. A baby girl (Astrid or Xenia) will be born either in late 2014 or early 2015.
Congratulations to my fellow Nathalie-predictors with your correct predictions

Old 08-19-2014, 09:03 AM

Victoria and Daniel of Sweden will announce her second Pregnancy

Guillaume and Stephanie of Luxemburg will announce her first pregnancy

Sophie and Friedrich of Preussen will announce her second Pregnancy

Floris and Aimee of the Netherlands will announce her forth Pregnancy

Carolina and Albert of the Netherlands will Announce her second Pregnancy

Bernardo Guillermo and his wife Eva Valdez will have a third child (Bernardo´s Mother is Queen Beatrix sister Christina)

Margarita of the Netherlands and Tjalling ten Cate will have a third child

Marie-Christine and Rudolphe von Limburg-Stirum will announce her thrid pregnancy (her mother ist Marie-Astrid von Luxemburg)

Christophe und Adelaide von Österreich will announce her first pregnancy (his mother is Marie Astrid von Luxemburg)

Louis und Tessy of Luxemburg will announce her thrid pregnancy

Joachim and Marie of Denmark will Announce her third Pregnancy

Constantin und Maria of Liechtenstein will announce her forth Pregnancy
Old 08-19-2014, 01:28 PM
Heir Apparent
Royal Blogger

Princess Maria Carolina and Albert Brenninkmeijer's daughter Alaïa-Maria was born in February this year, so I doubt that they will announce a second pregnancy so soon after her birth (however, what do I know?), but of course I respect the fact that everyone has different thoughts and opinions.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HereditaryPrincess View Post
My predictions

Monaco

Charlene announces that she is pregnant with her first child
Quote:
Originally Posted by Archduchess Zelia View Post
Monaco:
* Prince Albert and Princess Charlene will announce a pregnancy in late 2014. A baby girl (Grace or Antoinette) will be born in 2015.
Quote:
Originally Posted by queenofcelts View Post
Pregnancies
Finally Charlene of Monaco
Quote:
Originally Posted by Biri View Post
New Pregnancies/Births:
Princess Charlene of Monaco (a girl)
Quote:
Originally Posted by cepe View Post
Monaco
Charlene announces pregnancy
Quote:
Originally Posted by vFlower View Post
Monaco
- 1st pregnancy for Princess Charlene in February, baby girl in August
Quote:
My guess
(Monaco)
First pregnancy announcement for Princess Charlène (a girl)
Quote:
Originally Posted by muriel View Post
[/LIST]MONACO[LIST][*]Pregnancy for Charlene
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lenora View Post
So, here are my predictions.

Monaco

- First pregnancy announcement for Princess Charlene ( a boy);
Quote:
Originally Posted by Royal_Royal View Post
- TSH The Prince and Princess of Monaco – a boy..
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stefanie View Post
MONACO:
A daughter for Albert and Charlene
Quote:
Originally Posted by TLLK View Post
Pregnancy announcements for Princess Charlene.
Quote:
My suggestions:

The Princess of Monaco
I'm a little late to the party, but we all got it right! Although we are still unaware of the baby's gender.
"She is a little angel and like her name, she brings sunshine even on cloudy days. From the bottom of our hearts, we would like to thank each and every one of you for your lovely best wishes for our daughter. She feels very loved". HRH Princess Madeleine, Duchess of Hälsingland and Gästrikland on her daughter, HRH Princess Leonore, Duchess of Gotland.
Join my new group!
Old 08-19-2014, 01:32 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anna2002 View Post
Louis und Tessy of Luxemburg will announce her thrid pregnancy

Joachim and Marie of Denmark will Announce her third Pregnancy
I would love another pregnancy for these couples but I think the chances are slim, especially for Joachim and Marie.

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community mobile app
Old 08-19-2014, 02:59 PM
Heir Presumptive

I agree in regards to Joachim and Marie. I also think they're done now. If Athena had been another boy, I think they might have tried again for a girl, but they seem pretty complete now. Although it would divert the negative attention from them moving, so a pregnancy wouldn't be half-bad for their PR situation.

Old 09-17-2014, 07:52 PM
Commoner

My Tarot Predictions Of Some British Royals

I've done a few tarot spreads for British royals. I'm no professional I do have a tarot deck for fun.

For Princess Beatrice:
I was doing a tarot spread concerning Princess Beatrice royal duties I got the card of work promotion in the future. The spread indicated she may be a little lost in direction, but, ultimately the path she wants she can obtain if she want to become a working royal. I’ve done this spread a few times the outcome is still the same concerning the future of Princess Beatrice’s royal duty. Good news will come her way that will bring a welcomed change in her life, such a beginning a successful endeavor. She’s set to receive material gain or something concerning contracts such as marriage, inheritance,or even a type of official letter. This could concern her civilian job as well , but I don’t think it has anything to do with that, as I specify the spreads towards her royal duty.

For kate middleton:

I did do a spread concerning if kate will go Malta. I got a card concerning fertility as her finale choice. Perhaps, she won't go due to pregnancy as the spread seem to revolve around pregnancy. Seems to me her world is around her bun in the oven. So, she might take extra caution and not go to Malta as the spread showed some struggles she's going through. However, she could go as it's mostLy in positive aspects. I'm leaning toward no as she would be cautious during her pregnancy and one card shows her energy is spent form what? I don't know.Her sickness, maybe?if one choose to believe that story. She could go if she wanted to though, its all up to her. There was cards for rewards .

For Prince Harry's Love life:

I'm guessing this is about him and Cressida. In past there was a beginning of a new relationship. He was in the honeymoon phase with her. In the present there are secrets around him, secrets that will be known to him soon. He should follow his instincts. In the future, he will feel restricted with Cressida . Fear is preventing him to move on. He should remain calm and strong and not give in to fear. He stays with her maybe out fear and because he's lacking confidence, but if he listens to instincts and move on things will be ok. Perhaps, once he learns cressida secrets he will be strong enough to move on, but now fear doesn't let him move on. it's all up to him .

I can't be 100% it's about and Cressida for all i know this represents another gal.

Take my predictions with a grain of salt either way, as it' just for fun and I'm no professional.
Old 09-17-2014, 10:40 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by royalistbert View Post
Ok Here it goes:

Britain
  • Duke and Duchess of Cambridge tour Australia and New Zealand with Prince George
  • Zara and Mike have a boy
  • In the summer of 2014, The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge announce that the Duchess is pregnant for a second time.
  • Prince Charles opens Parliament for the Queen for the first time
Sweden
  • Crown Princess Victoria falls pregnant with her second child
That's about it.
Well I got one thing right then. But late Summer/Autumn.
Old 09-18-2014, 02:37 PM
Commoner

I don't much about Sweden royals but here's my spread-Carl Philip and Sofia- For past. We have victory and triumph. They have overcame setbacks.. For present, They have happiness, success and triumphs excellent relationships, a happy marriage etc. They don't have over night success , but the accomplishment of a goal that has been steadily worked on. feelings of happiness, success, confidence, completion is felt. may be traveling to a new home that brings happiness. In my mind they can have a successful marriage if the are willing to work at it victory, won't happen overnight but with a steady mind they can achieve happiness together if they not already happy together. They do have their negative aspects of a couple such as manipulation, secrets and the feeling of being dragged down but they can overcome it if the wish children may be in the works for them in the future.
Old 09-18-2014, 03:52 PM
Heir Presumptive

I have a feeling we may be hearing more about Sofia's secrets....There is a lot of money to be made discussing her past.
Old 09-18-2014, 05:38 PM
Commoner

Don't know where to put this but I did a quick tarot spread on Scottish independence Not feeling to strongly on this one but I kept getting cards of new beginnings or new cycles I think its leaning towards Scotland being Independent, However they will have a struggle lots of deceit in the future like they thought it would be easier being Independent, but it's not going to be easy? Thats only a guess again not feeling to strongly in it.
Old 09-18-2014, 09:10 PM
Commoner

more predictions

Mary Crown Princess Of Denmark- in the past she had an abundance of love. In the present, someone well respected is guiding her and teaching her. In the future, she will be working towards a goal, much work is ahead of her.A weight will be on her shoulders.

Queen Latizia of Spain- in the past, She had a large sums of money given to her. something was being given to her that belonged to pass generations. Perhaps, her title as queen? She felt satisfied and secure. Recent- She's feeling detached.She's recharging now after some struggles she's been through recently. She's feeling very weary and just dragged down. She needs to relax. In the future- She'll have material increase. Business ventures will pay off. A type of goal will be accomplished.Someone will show her kindness and generosity. Basically right now she's struggling, but things will get better.

Crown Princess Victoria of Sweden- In the past she felt lost due to a difficult situation. She was ready for a new start. Recently, she has learnt her lessons. She's having success and victory. Her success took work. In the future, she will have a controlling life of those ruling above her or she will have a controlled life due to her position in life.

Princess Madeline Of Sweden- In the past she had great happiness. She had a sense of achievement she had a time of celebration christening and weddings. Present-Good news will be coming soon either through workplace or family. In the future, her ideas and beliefs will be challenged In order to defend herself she needs to be calm and strong. Perhaps, a personal attack?

Queen Maximia Of the Netherlands--in the past she had people guiding her and teaching her. Many advisors. Stubborn woman at times. In the present, She's a maternal mother figure. she does volunteer work with schools and children. she's the head of the family. She does too much. In the future,she seems to be controlled by a male presence, she's controlling, or perhaps, both?

if kate will have a boy or a girl-I got a king representing a male but it was in the past. However future cards pointed towards achievement of goals and we all know how much they want a gal. Just a guess.I wouldn't count this one as accurate
Old 09-18-2014, 09:47 PM
Heir Presumptive

How do 'we all know how much they want a gal'?
Old 09-18-2014, 10:32 PM
Commoner

^merely a guess i don't feel very accurate on that one though or any of the spreads for that matter
Old 09-18-2014, 10:35 PM
Commoner

on the scott prediction

Quote:
Don't know where to put this but I did a quick tarot spread on Scottish independence Not feeling to strongly on this one but I kept getting cards of new beginnings or new cycles I think its leaning towards Scotland being Independent, However they will have a struggle lots of deceit in the future like they thought it would be easier being Independent, but it's not going to be easy? Thats only a guess again not feeling to strongly in it.
I keep thinking abot the deceit card it will speak for many things but what if the Scots are cheated out of Independence? either way it's a new beginning
Old 09-18-2014, 10:53 PM
Royal Highness

Oooohhhh, tarot cards! I used to read them until I predicted something very accurate - and then I tossed them.

Keep 'em comin!
Old 09-19-2014, 12:48 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by free2rhyme View Post
- William and Kate announce a second pregnancy
Quote:
Originally Posted by royalistbert View Post
[*]In the summer of 2014, The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge announce that the Duchess is pregnant for a second time.
Quote:
Originally Posted by cepe View Post
Cambridges announce 2nd pregnancy Autumn 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by vFlower View Post
- 2nd pregnancy for Duchess Catherine in September
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iluvbertie View Post
Kate announced second pregnancy - a girl - named Diana Katherine Frances
Quote:
Originally Posted by muriel View Post
[*]Announcement of a pregnancy for Catherine towards the end of the year
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lenora View Post
Second pregnancy for the Duchess of Cambridge (late summer or autumn)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Royal_Royal View Post
- THR The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge – a girl.
Quote:
Originally Posted by wymanda View Post
William & Catherine enjoy their trip to Australia and announce a second pregnancy at Christmas with a daughter, Elizabeth Diana Caroline born in June 2015
Quote:
Originally Posted by BritishRoyalist View Post
William and Catherine announces Second Pregnancy in Mid Summer due Early 2015
Quote:
Originally Posted by mattep74 View Post
Kate and Will announces second child
Congratulations to all of you who correctly predicted a second Cambridge pregnancy

Old 09-20-2014, 05:17 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by HereditaryPrincess View Post
Princess Maria Carolina and Albert Brenninkmeijer's daughter Alaïa-Maria was born in February this year, so I doubt that they will announce a second pregnancy so soon after her birth (however, what do I know?), but of course I respect the fact that everyone has different thoughts and opinions.

I'm a little late to the party, but we all got it right! Although we are still unaware of the baby's gender.
Alaia-Maria was born in May, her first cousin Princess Zita-Clara was born in February.
I had a dream: Let's connect our thoughts together, than we have a mission, let's connect our feelings together, than we have a mood, let's connect our dreams together, than we have a vision and let's connect our mission, our mood and our vision together than we have a perfect life.
Old 09-20-2014, 05:35 PM
Heir Apparent
Royal Blogger

Quote:
Alaia-Maria was born in May, her first cousin Princess Zita-Clara was born in February.
Yes, you are correct, but that post of mine is a month or so old. Alaia-Maria was indeed born in May, I was perhaps thinking of Princess Zita-Clara who was indeed born a month earlier. The Duchess of Gotland was also born in February, so for a strange reason I might have had her in mind when I was posting that as well.

"She is a little angel and like her name, she brings sunshine even on cloudy days. From the bottom of our hearts, we would like to thank each and every one of you for your lovely best wishes for our daughter. She feels very loved". HRH Princess Madeleine, Duchess of Hälsingland and Gästrikland on her daughter, HRH Princess Leonore, Duchess of Gotland.
Join my new group!