The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Royal Highlights > General Royal Discussion > Royal Chit Chat

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 12-29-2013, 01:56 AM
Commoner

I think Japan will change succession and/or marriage law. Definitely one or the other, hopefully both!

I also think CP Masako will be more and more outgoing!

Old 12-29-2013, 06:07 PM
Heir Presumptive

Daily Express possible predictions

No let-up in royal action | Express Comment | Comment | Daily Express

Old 12-29-2013, 07:31 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee-Z View Post
Had to share this one apparently we are not the only ones with 2014 predictions

This belgian magazine predicts few royal marriages in 2014, because there are very few elligible couples at the moment and names a couple of royals married in 2013
Kleine kans op koninklijke huwelijken in 2014 - HLN.be
Even without knowing dutch, you might be able to spot why i have my doubts about how knowledgable this site is on royals
OOPS!!!!
Old 12-31-2013, 03:59 PM
Heir Apparent

Prince Florence of Prussia & James Tollemache will marry in September.
Old 01-02-2014, 02:40 PM
Royal Highness

A couple of days late to the party as the previous years. Such an unfortunate habit I have taken on

Denmark:
* Absolutely no abdication from QMII. She stays on the throne, sassy and lovely as always. She will, however, put more of her… *ahem* art on public display. Us Danes won’t like it particularly much, but we’ll go watch it anyway because we all like her.
* Crown Prince Frederik and Crown Princess Mary will throw a big party in honour of their 10th wedding anniversary and I don’t think it’s unlikely that foreign royals will attend (Victoria, Daniel, Haakon and Mette-Marit for sure, perhaps some of the Greek cousins as well).
* Crown Prince Frederik (and Crown Princess Mary) take on a lot more public engagements from QMII and Prince Henrik, the elder.
* Prince Henrik, the younger, will start school in Møgeltønder in August (with him already being able to read, it seems quite plausible that they would let him start already).
* Princess Nathalie of Sayn-Wittgenstein-Berleburg and Alexander Johannsmann will announce a second pregnancy in mid-2014. A baby girl (Astrid or Xenia) will be born either in late 2014 or early 2015.

Greece:
* King Constantine II and Queen Anne-Marie will celebrate their 50th wedding anniversary in Greece.
* Prince Nikolaos and Princess Tatiana will announce a pregnancy in March/April. A baby boy (Aléxandros) will be born in September/October 2014.

Luxembourg:
* Hereditary Grand Duke Guillaume and Hereditary Grand Duchess Stéphanie will announce a pregnancy in late 2014. A baby girl (Marie-Alix or Charlotte-Alix) will be born in mid-2015.
* Prince Félix and Princess Claire will announce a pregnancy in spring. A baby boy (Hugo or Léopold) will be born in late 2014.

Monaco:
* Prince Albert and Princess Charlene will announce a pregnancy in late 2014. A baby girl (Grace or Antoinette) will be born in 2015.
* Charlotte Casiraghi might get engaged to Gad Elmaleh, but they wont get married just yet.
* Pierre Casiraghi and Beatrice Borromeo will get engaged around summer 2014.

Netherlands:
* Prince Jaime and Princess Viktória will welcome a baby girl (Anna or Emma) will be born in February 2014.

Sweden:
* Crown Princess Victoria and Prince Daniel will announce a second pregnancy in spring 2014. They will welcome a baby boy (Carl-Edmund) in late 2014.
* Prince Carl Philip will split up with Sofia Hellqvist.
* Princess Madeleine and Christopher O’Neill will welcome a baby girl (Alice or Saga) in late February 2014.

UK:
* The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge will release pictures/have a photoshoot feat. the little Prince George in connection to with their visit to Australia and New Zealand.
* The Duchess of Cambridge will take over Wimbledon from The Duke of Kent.
* Prince Henry will split up with Cressida Bonas.
* Princess Beatrice and Dave Clark will get engaged early in the summer. They will get married in late 2014 or early 2015.
* Zara and Mike Tindall will welcome a baby girl (Alice or Philippa) in January 2014.
* The Earl and Countess of Ulster will announce a third pregnancy in spring 2014. The will welcome a baby boy (Hector or Rafe) in late 2014.
* I guessed on this for 2013 as well and it obviously didn’t happen but I’m gonna try my luck again this year: perhaps a surprise engagement for Lady Gabriella Windsor?

— Queen Margrethe II of Denmark directly addressing people suffering from depression and loneliness in her 2011 New Years address.

Old 01-04-2014, 08:10 AM
Serene Highness

Here my predictions for the royal familes I know:
SPAIN: more troubles for Cristina and worse health for the King ( He'd better abdicate IMO).
SWEDEN: I think Madeleine's daughter will be born in mid-Fbruary and one of her names will be "LILIAN" (not the first). Maybe a pregnancy announced in late 2014 for Victoria.
MONACO: I think Charlotte and Gad will split up. Maybe a wedding for Andrea (religious) or even Pierre (unlikely IMO) Less unlikely other children to come... I don't think Charlene will have one.
BRITISH FAMILY: Hmmmm... Let's see... Health problems for Philip, Queen reducing her engagements more and more. Very busy year for Will and Kate. Maybe a wedding for Beatrice. I don't think we'll see further pregnancies. I have a feeling Kate and William would like to wait George is a bit older.
Old 01-04-2014, 08:11 AM
Serene Highness

I think Zara's baby will be a boy and he will be here in mid-January... Hope the 16th
Old 01-06-2014, 11:27 AM
Commoner

I think that:

SWEDEN: Obviously Madeleine will have her girl but I think late February. Crown Princess Victoria will announce a pregnancy in either spring or later on this year (I.e winter)

UK: Zara and Mike will have a little boy around the 17th January. Maybe a pregnancy announcement for Will and Kate in the summer or early autumn?!
Old 01-06-2014, 11:41 AM
Serene Highness

I dont' think Will and Kate will have another baby this year. They will think of a second pregnancy when P.George is at least one year old- But there's the royal tour etc. Nope. No baby this year
Old 01-06-2014, 02:29 PM
Nobility

Sweden:
February 23rd(or 24, i dont understand the wikiarticle about ice hockey at the winter olympics) just as the mens hockey final in the olympic is to begin between Sweden and Russia princess Madeleine is reported to have gone into labor and is at a hospital in New York/Stockholm and the media servers in Sweden collapse under the stress(atleast Aftonbladet and Expressen as they try to cover both in real time). The baby will be named Lillian and become dutches of Västmanland

In August Madeleine announces she is with child again

Victoria announces she is pregnant yet again in September

Carl-Philip and Sophia either get engaged or split up.

More cute pictures of Estelle

UK:
Andrew and Fergie move in together and are talking about remarriage
Kate and Will announces second child
Harry gets engaged
Old 01-14-2014, 01:54 PM
Nobility

I love how people "predict" that Princess Madeleine will have her first child this year, as if that had not been known for half of 2013

I strongly doubt the Queen of the Netherlands will have any more children. She is 42, very busy and simply does not need to. The Princess of Asturias is also unlikely to have any more children. Aside from the currently toxic atmosphere at the Spanish royal court, it should be noted that the Princess is 41, and that her last child was born almost 7 years ago. Both women seem to be done reproducing.

Anyway, threads like these should be named "What You Hope Will Happen to the Royals in XXXX". It seems that most people write what they hope will happen (rather than what is likely to happen) anyway

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mariel View Post
I would like for Tessy and Louis to be restored to the line of succession in Luxembourg, not that they are likely to do anything with it--just an honor for being loyal parents and supporters of the family.
That would involve quite a lot of tampering with the Constitution, probably far too much for a mere "honor". It would be easier to grant them a brand new title

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mariel View Post
Then no more specs about which of the Casiraghis will be called upon to take the throne.
What speculations? The older take precedence over the younger, of course. Or am I missing something?
Old 01-14-2014, 03:42 PM
Heir Presumptive

If Albert and Charlene have children then those children will be in the line of succession before Caroline and her children - thus people will stop speculating that one day Andrea will be Prince of Monaco.
Old 01-14-2014, 04:11 PM
Nobility

Of course, but if they don't, it's Caroline, then Andrea, then his son, then Pierre, followed by Charlotte and her son. No speculation there
Old 01-14-2014, 04:19 PM
Imperial Majesty
Royal Blogger

Quote:
Originally Posted by principessa View Post
Pregnancys:
Princess Claire of Luxemburg
Quote:
Originally Posted by vFlower View Post
Luxembourg

- pregnancy for Princess Claire in November
Quote:
Originally Posted by Isabella Park View Post
(Luxembourg)
First pregnancy announcement for
Princess Claire (a boy) ,
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lenora View Post
Luxembourg
- First pregnancy for Claire (by the end of the year);
Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyFinn View Post
Luxembourg
First pregnancy for Claire
Quote:
Originally Posted by Archduchess Zelia View Post
Luxembourg:
* Prince Félix and Princess Claire will announce a pregnancy in spring. A baby boy (Hugo or Léopold) will be born in late 2014.
Only had to wait 14 days into the new year for this one to be confirmed, well done guys.
Old 01-17-2014, 09:08 AM
Serene Highness

As far as I can see there were only three of us who predicted a girl for Zara & Mike!
Old 01-17-2014, 09:27 AM
Imperial Majesty
Royal Blogger

Quote:
Originally Posted by wymanda View Post
As far as I can see there were only three of us who predicted a girl for Zara & Mike!
You're correct;
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iluvbertie View Post
Zara and Mike have a girl in January
Quote:
Originally Posted by wymanda View Post
Zara & Mike welcome a little girl - Charlotte Elizabeth
Quote:
Originally Posted by Archduchess Zelia View Post
UK:
* Zara and Mike Tindall will welcome a baby girl (Alice or Philippa) in January 2014.
And then we have one correct date;
Quote:
Originally Posted by DuchessJenny View Post
UK: Zara and Mike will have a little boy around the 17th January.
Old 01-17-2014, 02:15 PM
Royal Highness

I now predict Irish twins for Zara - another girl before December 31st.

Yeah, ok, I doubt it too.
Old 01-24-2014, 06:52 AM
Nobility

Here I go with my predictions and hopes for 2014

Engagements
Amedeo and his girlfriend
Beatrice and Dave
Pierre and Beatrice or maybe teh baby willl come first as usual)
Maybe someone from large Luxembourg-Liechtenstein families
I have strong feeling that prince Husssein of Jordan will marry early)

Pregnancies

CP Victoria of Sweden
Finally Charlene of Monaco and HGD Stephanie and queen Jetsun Pema
Archduchess Adélaïde, maybe another one for Kaithleen and Imre)

Children
Victoria and Jaime -boy
Claire and Felix-boy

I hope we will have more nice surprises in 2014 -children, weddings, engagements, pregnancies)

http://vsemogutkoroli.blogspot.com/
Old 01-29-2014, 09:31 AM
Commoner

Why almost everyone predict or want to see Victoria pregnant again? I think it's cool she's got a daughter already. I don't think that every royal need to have at least 2 kids
As God as my witness they're not going to lick me. I'm going to live through this and when it's all over, I'll never be hungry again. No, nor any of my folk. If I have to lie, steal, cheat, or kill, as God as my witness, I'll never be hungry again.
Old 01-29-2014, 09:48 AM
Gentry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonnie Blue Butler View Post
Why almost everyone predict or want to see Victoria pregnant again? I think it's cool she's got a daughter already. I don't think that every royal need to have at least 2 kids
It's all about the "heir and spare".

It's a kind of unwritten rule of Royalty. When you are a Monarch - or a future Monarch, like Crown Princess Victoria - you must have at least two children, to secure the succession.

I'm nit saying it happens all the time, but it's quite commom with the Royals.