A couple of days late to the party as the previous years. Such an unfortunate habit I have taken on
* Absolutely no abdication from QMII. She stays on the throne, sassy and lovely as always. She will, however, put more of her… *ahem* art on public display. Us Danes won’t like it particularly much, but we’ll go watch it anyway because we all like her.
* Crown Prince Frederik and Crown Princess Mary will throw a big party in honour of their 10th wedding anniversary and I don’t think it’s unlikely that foreign royals will attend (Victoria, Daniel, Haakon and Mette-Marit for sure, perhaps some of the Greek cousins as well).
* Crown Prince Frederik (and Crown Princess Mary) take on a lot more public engagements from QMII and Prince Henrik, the elder.
* Prince Henrik, the younger, will start school in Møgeltønder in August (with him already being able to read, it seems quite plausible that they would let him start already).
* Princess Nathalie of Sayn-Wittgenstein-Berleburg and Alexander Johannsmann will announce a second pregnancy in mid-2014. A baby girl
(Astrid or Xenia) will be born either in late 2014 or early 2015.
* King Constantine II and Queen Anne-Marie will celebrate their 50th wedding anniversary in Greece.
* Prince Nikolaos and Princess Tatiana will announce a pregnancy in March/April. A baby boy
(Aléxandros) will be born in September/October 2014.
* Hereditary Grand Duke Guillaume and Hereditary Grand Duchess Stéphanie will announce a pregnancy in late 2014. A baby girl
(Marie-Alix or Charlotte-Alix) will be born in mid-2015.
* Prince Félix and Princess Claire will announce a pregnancy in spring. A baby boy
(Hugo or Léopold) will be born in late 2014.
* Prince Albert and Princess Charlene will announce a pregnancy in late 2014. A baby girl
(Grace or Antoinette) will be born in 2015.
* Charlotte Casiraghi might get engaged to Gad Elmaleh, but they wont get married just yet.
* Pierre Casiraghi and Beatrice Borromeo will get engaged around summer 2014.
* Prince Jaime and Princess Viktória will welcome a baby girl
(Anna or Emma) will be born in February 2014.
* Crown Princess Victoria and Prince Daniel will announce a second pregnancy in spring 2014. They will welcome a baby boy
(Carl-Edmund) in late 2014.
* Prince Carl Philip will split up with Sofia Hellqvist.
* Princess Madeleine and Christopher O’Neill will welcome a baby girl
(Alice or Saga) in late February 2014.
* The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge will release pictures/have a photoshoot feat. the little Prince George in connection to with their visit to Australia and New Zealand.
* The Duchess of Cambridge will take over Wimbledon from The Duke of Kent.
* Prince Henry will split up with Cressida Bonas.
* Princess Beatrice and Dave Clark will get engaged early in the summer. They will get married in late 2014 or early 2015.
* Zara and Mike Tindall will welcome a baby girl
(Alice or Philippa) in January 2014.
* The Earl and Countess of Ulster will announce a third pregnancy in spring 2014. The will welcome a baby boy
(Hector or Rafe) in late 2014.
* I guessed on this for 2013 as well and it obviously didn’t happen but I’m gonna try my luck again this year: perhaps a surprise engagement for Lady Gabriella Windsor?