The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Royal Highlights > General Royal Discussion > Royal Chit Chat

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 01-01-2013, 09:04 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by An Ard Ri View Post
''Prince' Pierre,when did this happen?
Hush, darn it! I knew I'd made some kind of error
Prince Pierre sound great though

Old 01-02-2013, 09:59 AM
Super Moderator
Royal Blogger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Archduchess Zelia View Post
Hush, darn it! I knew I'd made some kind of error
Prince Pierre sound great though
It has a nice ring to it,his great-grandfather was Prince Pierre, Duke of Valentinois!

Old 01-02-2013, 10:38 AM
Gentry

It's seems that Maxima is pregnant with her fourth child. So, another royal baby in 2013. Neue Welt says is possible that Maxima being pregnant.
Old 01-02-2013, 11:09 AM
Imperial Majesty
Royal Blogger

Quote:
Originally Posted by empress sissi View Post
It's seems that Maxima is pregnant with her fourth child. So, another royal baby in 2013. Neue Welt says is possible that Maxima being pregnant.
So it's speculation and it's not confirmed?
Old 01-02-2013, 11:10 AM
Royal Highness

even though i would love if Maxima were to be pregnant, especially with a boy, but its probably fake! anyway, ill wait for the official annoucement if it turns out to be really true, though i doubt it. ill be on pregnancy watch on the upcoming state visit later this month to Brunei.
Old 01-02-2013, 11:14 AM
Super Moderator
Royal Blogger

Quote:
Originally Posted by empress sissi View Post
Is she?

That's news to us all here,sounds highly speculative!
Old 01-02-2013, 02:51 PM
Heir Presumptive

"Neue Welt" belongs to this magazines in Germany that have the best fantasy. The most stories in it are only "created". Don't believe them!
I had a dream: Let's connect our thoughts together, than we have a mission, let's connect our feelings together, than we have a mood, let's connect our dreams together, than we have a vision and let's connect our mission, our mood and our vision together than we have a perfect life.
Old 01-02-2013, 09:57 PM
Courtier

HGD Guillaume and HGDss Stephanie will probably expecting their first child this year.
Old 01-02-2013, 10:03 PM
Heir Apparent

^^^^
Well they had announced that they intended to wait 2-3 years after marriage before starting a family so that would be a surprise.
Old 01-03-2013, 07:48 AM
Gentry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lumutqueen View Post
So it's speculation and it's not confirmed?
No, it's not something official, but no smoke without fire
Old 01-03-2013, 10:12 AM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by principessa View Post
Babies to be born:

Prince Georg Friedrich and Princess Sophie of Prussia: A girl
As it was announced today that they were expecting twins I guess they will get two girls.

Princess Kira Marie Donatha of Prussia as the first born and
Princess Victoria Christine Cornelie of Prussia
I had a dream: Let's connect our thoughts together, than we have a mission, let's connect our feelings together, than we have a mood, let's connect our dreams together, than we have a vision and let's connect our mission, our mood and our vision together than we have a perfect life.
Old 01-03-2013, 10:22 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by principessa View Post
As it was announced today that they were expecting twins I guess they will get two girls.
Really? Where? And why so late? Sophie is in eighth month already.
If it's true, I think it will be a boy and a girl.
Old 01-05-2013, 03:58 PM
Commoner

My speculations

I hope that I am not too late for my suggestions

Belgium:
- January: birthday concert and a dinner for close friends for CP Mathilde
- October: a little birthday party for close friends for Prince Laurent (due to his 50th birthday)

Denmark:
- January: Cute new photos of little Athena due to her 1st birthday
- Summer 2013: announcement of second pregnancy for Nathalie & Alexander, baby boy will be born in March 2014

Great Britain:
- April: announcement of first pregnancy for Zara & Mike; a girl will be born in October: Eliza Anne
- July 2013: a boy for Catherine & William: Philip Charles Michael Albert

Monaco:
- February: a boy for Tatiana & Andrea: Raoul Julio Stefano

- August: hippie wedding for Tatiana & Andrea
- November: announcement of first pregnancy for Charlène & Albert, baby girl will be born in May 2014

Netherlands:
- January: birthday concert for Queen Beatrix

- no pregnancies for CP Maxima, Mabel nor Laurentien
- no pregnancies for Marilène, Annette, Anita nor Aimée

Norway:
- July/August: big birthday party for CPC Mette-Marit & Haakon

Spain:
- no parties for the birthday children King Juan Carlos, Queen Sofia and Elena

Sweden:
- lovely pictures of Estelle due to her 1st birthday

- June: romantic wedding for Madeleine & Christopher
- September: big festivity for King Carl Gustav, a smaller one for Prince Daniel (only close friends)
- November: announcement of second pregnancy for CP Victoria & Daniel, baby girl will be born in May 2014
- December: special birthday present for Queen Silvia: announcement of first pregnancy for Madeleine & Christopher, baby girl will be born in June 2014

Just my 2 cents...
Old 01-05-2013, 07:32 PM
Royal Highness

Queen Margrethe of Denmark will insist on designing the outfits of all of her family for the next balcony appearance. No amounts of persuading her can stop her. A shocked public will watch the entire DRF come out dressed in Nutracker themed dress.

It will be revealed that talent in the arts is not limited to the Queen in Denmark. Unbeknownst to most, Prince Vince and his sister Princess Josie have been harboring a latent musical talent. They will hit the musical world by storm when dresses as Bam Bam and Pebbles, they sing "Let the Sun Shine In" before a stunned and impressed audience.

In Luxembourg, meanwhile, Guillaume and Stephanie will announce their intention to start up a seafood restaurant in the Florida keys, where tourists can watch the heir to the Luxembourg throne deep-fry the catch of the day and ladle it onto styrfoam plates next to the fries. It will prove a very popular local spot. They will leave all of their winter clothes in Luxembourg. Going through Stephanie's closet, Maria Theresia will be simply astounded at the amount of scarves her new daughter-in-law owns.

King Harald of Norway will appear as a contestant in Dancing With the Stars, a previously unrealized life-long dream. "It has been on my bucket list," he tells his bewildered family. Harald, a virtual unknown in the States, has a respectable showing and finishes somewhere in the middle.

Hollywood calls two of his grandchildren as well. Ingrid Alexandra is cast in the role of Pippi Longstocking while her little brother is the new impish tyke in Home Alone 29. Half the jokes in this newest sequel will involve American mispronunciation of Sverre Magnus' name. The dialogue between little Sverre and Joe Pesce will be priceless.

Kate of course will give birth to The Child. A star will appear in the East.

Maxima will open up her own women's clothing boutique. Sales will be surprisingly lackluster.

Phillippe of Belgium will start wiring poetry which he will insist upon reading aloud to all visitors to the palace. It will be the most banal and sleep inducing poetry ever.

The Queen of England and her husband the DoE, after years and years of royal duty and devotion to the Commonwealth, say enough is enough. They decide to take ten days off, fly to Rio for Mardi Gras and have simply a marvelous time. British newspapers refuse to publish photos of the couple dancing in an impromptu parade with other party goers. Despite her Rio party clothing never before seen on the Queen, she still insists on carrying her ever present black pocketbook and sensible black shoes.
Old 01-06-2013, 12:37 AM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by GracieGiraffe View Post
... A shocked public will watch the entire DRF come out dressed in Nutracker themed dress.
Quote:
King Harald of Norway will appear as a contestant in Dancing With the Stars, a previously unrealized life-long dream. "It has been on my bucket list," he tells his bewildered family ...
Quote:
Phillippe of Belgium will start wiring poetry which he will insist upon reading aloud to all visitors to the palace.
Quote:
The Queen of England and her husband the DoE, after years and years of royal duty and devotion to the Commonwealth, say enough is enough. They decide to take ten days off, fly to Rio for Mardi Gras and have simply a marvelous time.

Thank you, Miss Giraffe, for almost making me fall down my chair from laughter. I absolutely adore your predictions for 2013, I particularly enjoyed the ones quoted above

Old 01-07-2013, 05:55 AM
Gentry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Archduchess Zelia View Post

Thank you, Miss Giraffe, for almost making me fall down my chair from laughter. I absolutely adore your predictions for 2013, I particularly enjoyed the ones quoted above
Actually really funny
Old 01-07-2013, 06:15 PM
Aristocracy

I don't know where to post this, but don't you moderators think it time to remove the 'London 2012 Olympics and who will be attending'?
Old 01-07-2013, 06:16 PM
Aristocracy

maybe also the'Diamond Jubilee' thread, too?
Old 01-07-2013, 06:29 PM

Haha! I keep laughing at the one who predict's King Harald on Dancing with the star's! He is one heck of a dancer! I would love to see that!
I for one predict a second baby for Crown Princess Victoria
Old 01-07-2013, 06:31 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexey 1904 View Post
I don't know where to post this, but don't you moderators think it time to remove the 'London 2012 Olympics and who will be attending'?
No. This site is used for research purposes as well. If its still on the portal list, that means people are still viewing or contributing.

EDIT Sorry answered this and missed that it was for moderators - but I still stand by my comment :)

This precious stone set in the silver sea,......
This blessed plot, this earth, this realm, this England,
Closed Thread