What will happen to the royals in 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's seems that Maxima is pregnant with her fourth child. So, another royal baby in 2013. Neue Welt says is possible that Maxima being pregnant.

It's seems that Maxima is pregnant with her fourth child. So, another royal baby in 2013. Neue Welt says is possible that Maxima being pregnant.

So it's speculation and it's not confirmed?

even though i would love if Maxima were to be pregnant, especially with a boy, but its probably fake! anyway, ill wait for the official annoucement if it turns out to be really true, though i doubt it. ill be on pregnancy watch on the upcoming state visit later this month to Brunei.

Last edited:

Is she?

That's news to us all here,sounds highly speculative!

"Neue Welt" belongs to this magazines in Germany that have the best fantasy. The most stories in it are only "created". Don't believe them!

HGD Guillaume and HGDss Stephanie will probably expecting their first child this year.

^^^^
Well they had announced that they intended to wait 2-3 years after marriage before starting a family so that would be a surprise.

Babies to be born:

Prince Georg Friedrich and Princess Sophie of Prussia: A girl

As it was announced today that they were expecting twins I guess they will get two girls.

Princess Kira Marie Donatha of Prussia as the first born and
Princess Victoria Christine Cornelie of Prussia

As it was announced today that they were expecting twins I guess they will get two girls.
Really? Where? And why so late? Sophie is in eighth month already.
If it's true, I think it will be a boy and a girl.

Last edited:
My speculations

I hope that I am not too late for my suggestions :huh:

Belgium:
- January: birthday concert and a dinner for close friends for CP Mathilde
- October: a little birthday party for close friends for Prince Laurent (due to his 50th birthday)

Denmark:
- January: Cute new photos of little Athena due to her 1st birthday
- Summer 2013: announcement of second pregnancy for Nathalie & Alexander, baby boy will be born in March 2014

Great Britain:
- April: announcement of first pregnancy for Zara & Mike; a girl will be born in October: Eliza Anne :baby:
- July 2013: a boy for Catherine & William: Philip Charles Michael Albert :baby:

Monaco:
- February: a boy for Tatiana & Andrea: Raoul Julio Stefano
:baby:
- August: hippie wedding for Tatiana & Andrea
- November: announcement of first pregnancy for Charlène & Albert, baby girl will be born in May 2014

Netherlands:
- January: birthday concert for Queen Beatrix

- no pregnancies for CP Maxima, Mabel nor Laurentien
- no pregnancies for Marilène, Annette, Anita nor Aimée

Norway:
- July/August: big birthday party for CPC Mette-Marit & Haakon

Spain:
- no parties for the birthday children King Juan Carlos, Queen Sofia and Elena

Sweden:
- lovely pictures of Estelle due to her 1st birthday

- June: romantic wedding for Madeleine & Christopher
- September: big festivity for King Carl Gustav, a smaller one for Prince Daniel (only close friends)
- November: announcement of second pregnancy for CP Victoria & Daniel, baby girl will be born in May 2014
- December: special birthday present for Queen Silvia: announcement of first pregnancy for Madeleine & Christopher, baby girl will be born in June 2014

Just my 2 cents...

Queen Margrethe of Denmark will insist on designing the outfits of all of her family for the next balcony appearance. No amounts of persuading her can stop her. A shocked public will watch the entire DRF come out dressed in Nutracker themed dress.

It will be revealed that talent in the arts is not limited to the Queen in Denmark. Unbeknownst to most, Prince Vince and his sister Princess Josie have been harboring a latent musical talent. They will hit the musical world by storm when dresses as Bam Bam and Pebbles, they sing "Let the Sun Shine In" before a stunned and impressed audience.

In Luxembourg, meanwhile, Guillaume and Stephanie will announce their intention to start up a seafood restaurant in the Florida keys, where tourists can watch the heir to the Luxembourg throne deep-fry the catch of the day and ladle it onto styrfoam plates next to the fries. It will prove a very popular local spot. They will leave all of their winter clothes in Luxembourg. Going through Stephanie's closet, Maria Theresia will be simply astounded at the amount of scarves her new daughter-in-law owns.

King Harald of Norway will appear as a contestant in Dancing With the Stars, a previously unrealized life-long dream. "It has been on my bucket list," he tells his bewildered family. Harald, a virtual unknown in the States, has a respectable showing and finishes somewhere in the middle.

Hollywood calls two of his grandchildren as well. Ingrid Alexandra is cast in the role of Pippi Longstocking while her little brother is the new impish tyke in Home Alone 29. Half the jokes in this newest sequel will involve American mispronunciation of Sverre Magnus' name. The dialogue between little Sverre and Joe Pesce will be priceless.

Kate of course will give birth to The Child. A star will appear in the East.

Maxima will open up her own women's clothing boutique. Sales will be surprisingly lackluster.

Phillippe of Belgium will start wiring poetry which he will insist upon reading aloud to all visitors to the palace. It will be the most banal and sleep inducing poetry ever.

The Queen of England and her husband the DoE, after years and years of royal duty and devotion to the Commonwealth, say enough is enough. They decide to take ten days off, fly to Rio for Mardi Gras and have simply a marvelous time. British newspapers refuse to publish photos of the couple dancing in an impromptu parade with other party goers. Despite her Rio party clothing never before seen on the Queen, she still insists on carrying her ever present black pocketbook and sensible black shoes.

... A shocked public will watch the entire DRF come out dressed in Nutracker themed dress.

King Harald of Norway will appear as a contestant in Dancing With the Stars, a previously unrealized life-long dream. "It has been on my bucket list," he tells his bewildered family ...

Phillippe of Belgium will start wiring poetry which he will insist upon reading aloud to all visitors to the palace.

The Queen of England and her husband the DoE, after years and years of royal duty and devotion to the Commonwealth, say enough is enough. They decide to take ten days off, fly to Rio for Mardi Gras and have simply a marvelous time.

:ROFLMAO: :lol:
Thank you, Miss Giraffe, for almost making me fall down my chair from laughter. I absolutely adore your predictions for 2013, I particularly enjoyed the ones quoted above :p

I don't know where to post this, but don't you moderators think it time to remove the 'London 2012 Olympics and who will be attending'?

maybe also the'Diamond Jubilee' thread, too?

Haha! I keep laughing at the one who predict's King Harald on Dancing with the star's! He is one heck of a dancer! I would love to see that!
I for one predict a second baby for Crown Princess Victoria :D

I don't know where to post this, but don't you moderators think it time to remove the 'London 2012 Olympics and who will be attending'?

No. This site is used for research purposes as well. If its still on the portal list, that means people are still viewing or contributing.

EDIT Sorry answered this and missed that it was for moderators - but I still stand by my comment :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom