The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 12-22-2018, 03:18 AM
Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Friedrich Karl II View Post
I doubt strongly that Zara will have third child. And not sure even if Cambridges will have fourth child.

But I am pretty sure that there will be big scandal in British royal family in 2019.
Do you have any views on what the "big scandal in British royal family" might be?

Old 12-22-2018, 05:52 AM
Heir Presumptive

Belgium
Its revealed Albert is Delphine Boel's father, he and Albert leave Belgium for good
Big (but private) 18th party for Elisabeth
Denmark
M&F step up their duties
Daisy makes it clear, again, that she won't abdicate
Luxembourg
Tessy continues her madness but her and Louis are officially divorced and she looses her title but tries to continue to use it on social media
Would love a pregnancy announcement for Gui & Steph
Norway
Mette Marie is seen less as she seeks care for her health problems
New boyfriend for Martha Louise
Netherlands
Mabel has a boyfriend
More wearings of the Stuart tiara
Sweden
New pregnancy for Sofia and CP
UK
Charles does more with and for the Queen
More speculation about Meghan and Kate friendship as they look after their children so differently the media use this to add fuel to the "feud"
William & Kate step up their duties
Baby boy for Harry and Meghan

Old 12-22-2018, 06:05 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biri View Post
Lady Gabriella Windsor, future Mrs. Thomas Kingston
Princess Theodora of Greece, future Mrs. Matthew Kumar

It would be Lady Gabriella Kingston and Princess Theodora, Mrs Matthew Kumar using British naming conventions.
Old 12-22-2018, 06:30 AM
Imperial Majesty

Location: On the west side of North up from Back, United States
Quote:
Originally Posted by muriel View Post
Do you have any views on what the "big scandal in British royal family" might be?
One thing can be counted on. Even if there isn't a whisper of discord in the British royal family, there are those out there that will manufacture one with all the juicy tidbits. Get those pearls ready!!
No law can be sacred to me but that of my nature. Good and bad are but names very readily transferable to that or this; the only right is what is after my constitution, the only wrong what is against it.

~~~Ralph Waldo Emerson~~~
Old 12-22-2018, 07:32 AM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mbruno View Post
It would be Lady Gabriella Kingston and Princess Theodora, Mrs Matthew Kumar using British naming conventions.
It's likely that the original post was attempting to name the husbands rather than use the real names of the women; it referred to most married women, even Jordanian ones, as "Mrs. husband's name".

As far as Britain goes, the naming convention seems flexible. Among the four princesses of the United Kingdom who maintained their royal status while married and whose husbands were titleless at least at the beginning of the marriage, two used "Mrs husband's name" (Anne and Alexandra) and two did not (Margaret and Eugenie).

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommy100 View Post
Belgium
Its revealed Albert is Delphine Boel's father, he and Albert leave Belgium for good
Even now there does not appear to be much if any question among the public in Belgium as to Albert being Delphine's biological father.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prisma View Post
Japan
Crown Princess Masako continues to improve and attends New Year's Greetings and New Year's Poetry Reading
Possible first solo event for Princess Aiko. 1st solo appearances seem to vary. Mako was 16 whereas Kako was 20, after coming-of-age.
Princess Kako attends her first garden party (well, the garden party following enthronement as regular garden parties are cancelled in 2019)
Princess Hisako finds her daughter Princess Tsuguko a husband. Possible engagement announcement in late 2019 but no wedding until 2020. Like sisters, Tsuguko will use the same team of dress designer, hairstylist, and florist and wear grandmother Princess Yuriko's robes.
Apt and informed predictions!
It is probably safe to predict more political bickering between nationalists and anti-nationalists attempting to influence the abdication ceremonies in conformity with their views.
Old 12-22-2018, 08:47 AM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prisma View Post
Luxembourg

Japan
Crown Princess Masako continues to improve and attends New Year's Greetings and New Year's Poetry Reading
Possible first solo event for Princess Aiko. 1st solo appearances seem to vary. Mako was 16 whereas Kako was 20, after coming-of-age.
Princess Kako attends her first garden party (well, the garden party following enthronement as regular garden parties are cancelled in 2019)
Princess Hisako finds her daughter Princess Tsuguko a husband. Possible engagement announcement in late 2019 but no wedding until 2020. Like sisters, Tsuguko will use the same team of dress designer, hairstylist, and florist and wear grandmother Princess Yuriko's robes.
I'm hoping you are correct about Masako and a first solo event for Aiko--it certainly looks as though she is being groomed for this.

I'm a little skeptical about Hisako's success finding Tsuguko a husband, since I suspect she's been trying for quite a while. Tsuguko is obviously a hard nut to crack! But I hope you're right on this one, too.
Old 12-22-2018, 08:50 AM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tatiana Maria View Post

It is probably safe to predict more political bickering between nationalists and anti-nationalists attempting to influence the abdication ceremonies in conformity with their views.
Oh, I think this is probably the safest prediction on this thread!
Old 12-22-2018, 01:37 PM
Gentry

Quote:
Originally Posted by muriel View Post

I haven't any idea what could happen but I think that it might involve Cambridges and/or Sussexes.
Old 12-22-2018, 03:09 PM
Commoner

Here are my predictions:

Grand Duke George finds someone and gets engaged.
Prince Philippos of Greece gets engaged.
Guillaume and Stephanie of Luxembourg have a child, their only one.
Felix and Claire will likely have a third child.
Madeline and Chris O'Neil will have a fourth child - a boy, their last.
Carl Philip and Sofia will also have a boy, also their last.
Harry and Meghan will have a daughter and she will become pregnant again rather quickly.
Old 12-23-2018, 04:01 AM
Courtier

Belgium
- A 18th birthday party for Elisabeth. Some foreign royals will attend.
- Even though she doesn't have a chance to wear it yet, Elisabeth receives a tiara from the Belgian nobility.
- The younger kids will have more public appearances with their parents
- Mathilde wears the Spanish gift tiara as a necklace or a brooch (can it be worn as a brooch?). She still doesn't wear it as a tiara but we can know that it now belongs to her.

Luxembourg
- In autumn Guillaume and Stephanie announces they are expecting their first child (and it is a girl).
- Tessy loses her title. But she keeps using it. Finally the GD family does something to prevent her to do so.

Monaco
- Charlene wear her tiara again. Hopefully.

the Netherlands
- Catharina-Amalia undertakes some official engagements.

Norway
- A confirmation for Ingrid Alexandra, just like her father and aunt. All her godparents are present (unlike her christening). Marius is here too. Mette-Marit wears Q Maud's diamond and Sonja wears Q Josephine's diamond for this occasion.
- Ingrid Alexandra continues doing engagements with her parents/grandparents.
- Martha Louise attends banquets again.
- Everyone (special Harald, Mette-Marit and Astrid) stays healthy.

Spain
- Leonor continues doing engagements with her parents.

Sweden
- Victoria and Daniel announces third pregnancy in summer/autumn (and is a girl).
- CP and sofia announces pregnancy in winter again (boy again).

UK
- Philip may go to hospital several times but he is still very fine.
- Cambridges announces pregnancy in winter too (and boy again).
- Sussexs have a girl. She has her grandmothers' middle names as her middle names (Frances and Loyce). Zara is one of her grandmothers.
- Anne will welcome her fifth grandkid, and it is a girl again (I love Anne's granddaughters squad ).
- Eugenie and Jack won't announce pregnancy in 2019 but they announce it in the beginning of 2020.

Other
- State visit from Belgium to UK. Elisabeth participates some minor parts if it occurs after her birthday.
- State visit(s) between the Scandinavian.
- Theodora and Matthew has their wedding in US. They mainly invite close relatives and friends, not so many royal guests.
Old 12-28-2018, 11:44 PM
Royal Highness

British
A girl for the Sussex's, Victoria Diana Elizabeth
Eugenie & Jack announce a pregnancy with a boy born around Christmas, Phillip Andrew James
William & Catherine miss the Christmas festivities & announce a fourth pregnancy due in 2020

Denmark
Frederick & Mary take on more duties & Patronages.
Prince Christian begins to undertake duties

Sweden
Crown Princess Victoria announces a third pregnancy with a daughter, Lillian Silvia Christina born towards the end of the year.
Old 12-30-2018, 10:43 AM
Nobility

(Belgium)
-Engagement announcement of Prince Joachim
-Second pregnancy announcement of Princess Elisabetta(Lili), little Archduke Robert Bernardo will be born at the end of 2019.

(Bhutan)
-Second pregnancy announcement of Queen Jetsun Pema at the end of 2019, a girl will be born in 2020.

(Britain)
-Harry and Meghan will welcome a baby girl named Helena Frances Loyce in mid-april 2019.
-First pregnancy announcement of Princess Eugenie
-Third pregnancy announcement of Lady Frederick Windsor, little Alfred Windsor will be born in autumn 2019.

(Denmark)
-Third pregnancy announcement of Princess Marie, little Princess Emilie will be born in autumn 2019.

(Dutch)
-Fourth pregnancy announcement of Princess Aimée, a boy will be born in autumn 2019.

(France)
-Second pregnancy announcement of Duchess of Cardaval(Princess Diana), a boy will be born at the end of 2019.

(Luxembourg)
-First pregnancy announcement of Hereditary Grand Duchess Stéphanie at the end of 2019, triplets(two boys and one girl) will be born in 2020
-Engagement announcement of Archduke Alexander of Habsburg or Prince Josef-Emanuel of Liechtenstein

(Monaco)
-Third pregnancy announcement of Beatrice Borromeo, another boy will be born at the end of 2019.

(Sweden)
-Third pregnancy announcement of Crown Princess Victoria at the end of 2019, another girl will be born in 2020.
-Third pregnancy announcement of Princess Sofia, a girl will be born around christmas 2019.
Old 12-30-2018, 11:24 AM
Heir Apparent

Here my guesses:

Great Britain
A girl for Harry and Meghan, a possible godparent is one halfsibling of Harry
Baby girl joy for Eugenie and Jack, baby will be born in autumn
Baby boy for Frederick and Sophie
A nice wedding for Gabriella and Thomas, but no pregnancy announcement
Beatrice and Edo will not get engaged but are enjoying their relationship
Lady Louise will attend more offical engagements
The Queen and the Duke of Edinburgh are in very good health
The same for The Prince of Wales and The Duchess of Cornwall

Norway
Improvement of Mette-Marits health (maybe a lung transplantation)
A new love of Märtha Louise - but no engagement
Princess Ingrid Alexandra will have more official engagements
A baby for Anne-Stine Ferner
Second baby for Victoria Ribeiro Lorentzen
No health issues for the royal couple

Sweden
Baby girl for Carl Philip and Sofia
Baby boy for Madeleine and Chris (the baby will be born in December)
Twins for Victoria and Daniel
Madeleine and Chris announce that they will permanently moving back to Sweden when Leonore starts school
Christina will stay healthy

Denmark
Perhaps a new love for the Queen
More duties for Frederik and Mary
Prince Nikolai is attending university
Princess Benedikte is moving to Denmark in the same apartment of the Queen (a widow-community)
A lovely 50th birthday for Joachim
Princess Alexandra will marry her new love
Countess Alexandra will record new songs for charity

Netherlands
Press bullying against the Princess of Orange will be finally stopped
A new man steps into Mabels life (she deserves it)
The Princess of Orange will made her first official speech
Princess Laurentien will receive some prizes for her work against analphabetism

Belgium
Wonderful 18th birthday celebrations for Princess Elisabeth
Second baby for Amedeo and Elisabetta, a son
Engagement of Prince Joachim
Engagement of Princess Maria-Laura
Delphine Boel is not the natural daughter of King Albert II, the test proves this
Prince Laurent changes his mind and is not longer the black sheep of the family
Queen Paola's health stays strong

Luxemburg
Finally the divorce of Louis and Tessy
Twins for Guillaume and Stephanie (a boy called Henri and a girl called Alix)
Third child for Felix and Claire
Archduchess Adelaide will give birth to her first son

Spain
A referendum about the future of the monarchy will say that the majority of the Spanish people wants a kingdom
The Princess of Asturias will attend more official engagements
Infanta Elena will find a new love
Infanta Cristina stays with her family in Geneva

Monaco
A wonderful wedding of Louis and Marie
They will get parents in winter
One more child for Albert and Charlene
Wedding of Charlotte and Dimitri at the same time of Balthazars christening

Liechtenstein
nothing new

Romania
A reconcilation between Nicholas and his aunts and mother
Baby for Alina Maria and Nicholas
Nicholas sister Karina will get engaged

Greece
Finally a baby for Nikolaos and Tatjana
An amazing wedding of Theodora and Matthew in Greece
Also for them baby joy
Prince Philippos gets engaged to his Nina

Bulgaria
Simeon will stay at Vrana Palace
Miriam will find a new love

Albania
Finally a baby for Leka and Elia
I had a dream: Let's connect our thoughts together, than we have a mission, let's connect our feelings together, than we have a mood, let's connect our dreams together, than we have a vision and let's connect our mission, our mood and our vision together than we have a perfect life.
Old 12-30-2018, 12:31 PM
Serene Highness

Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by principessa View Post
a possible godparent is one halfsibling of Harry

Since when does Harry have a half-sibling? Or did you mean step-sibling?
Old 12-30-2018, 12:31 PM
Imperial Majesty

Prince Harry does not have a 1/2 sibling...principessa...not sure what you mean.

LaRae
Old 12-30-2018, 12:40 PM
Imperial Majesty

Location: On the west side of North up from Back, United States
Correct. Tom Parker-Bowles and Laura Lopes are William and Harry's step siblings. They're Camilla's kids from her first marriage.
No law can be sacred to me but that of my nature. Good and bad are but names very readily transferable to that or this; the only right is what is after my constitution, the only wrong what is against it.

~~~Ralph Waldo Emerson~~~
Old 12-30-2018, 12:41 PM
Heir Apparent

Sad Events may happen as well !
Old 12-30-2018, 12:48 PM
Heir Apparent

Sorry, I meant step-sibling. Sometimes my typing fingers are elsewhere as my thoughts. Thanks for your corrections.
I had a dream: Let's connect our thoughts together, than we have a mission, let's connect our feelings together, than we have a mood, let's connect our dreams together, than we have a vision and let's connect our mission, our mood and our vision together than we have a perfect life.
Old 12-30-2018, 12:51 PM
Super Moderator
Royal Blogger

Lets hope Letizia and Marie Chantal bury the hatchet

8th of January,2020 -Death of HRH The Infanta Doña Pilar of Spain, Duchess of Badajoz,Dowager Viscountess de la Torre
Old 12-30-2018, 04:58 PM
Majesty

And more weddings, as a few engagement news were updated recently.