What will happen in the Royal lives in 2018

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I predict that Haakon will get a new pair of shoes that'll send everyone into shock and awe as they're totally awesome and worth other royal males copying his style.

I also predict that George Cambridge will have a little brother and between him and Charlotte, they will officially knight Sir Lupo Barkolemew into the Royal Order of the Knights of the Golden Paws. They will also attempt to knight their new brother, Richard, but HRH Mother will step in before they place little Richard on the cold floor.

Both Eugenie and Beatrice will astound us with their sartorial choices for the Royal Wedding although Beatrice may try a repeat performance of an unlikely hat that she'll once again hope to auction off for charity. This of course will be suggest by her mother, Sarah, Duchess of York.

Great Britain:
Duchess & Duke of Cambridge will have a boy, Francis Michael Charles.
Beautiful wedding of Harry and Meghan in May; they will be created Duke and Duchess of Sussex.
On Meghan's 37th Birthday - Pregnancy Announcement.:flowers:
A baby, boy called John Henry Thomas, will be born on 9 February 2019.

Engagement of Princess Eugenie of York and Jack Brooksbank on the day of her 28th Bithday; wedding in September.

Engagement of Lady Gabriella Windsor & Tom Kingston on the day of her 37th Birthday:flowers:
Wedding in late September
Pregnancy Announcement - in December
A baby, a boy called Hubertus, will be born in June.

Princess Beatrice will enjoy the single life.

Pregnancy Announcement For Peter and Autumn Philips on the date of Peter's 41st Birthday:flowers:
A baby, a boy named Brian Mark Jacob, will be born in August 2019; he will be their last child.

Zara & Michael Tindall will concentrate on upbringing of Mia; no new baby for them this year.

In Gloucester family nothing will change (no more grandchildren for the Ducal couple).
In Kent family (apart from Gabriella's engagement) - nothing more, except that wife of lord Frederick Windsor after long rehabilitation will regain full physical fitness.
No engagement for any of Duke of Kent or Princess Alexandra's grandchildren.

Lascelles family:
A baby for Honourable Edward & Sophie Lascelles.
Marriage for Amy Lascelles.

Sweden:
Princess Madeleine & Chris O'Neill will have a girl, Therese Elisabeth Victoria, Duchess of OlandPregnancy Announcement for Crown Princess Victoria & Prince Daniel in May: a girl, named Alice Anna Daniela, Duchess of Vastmanland, will be born in February 2019; she will be their last child.Prince Carl-Philip & Princess Sofia will concentrate on upbringing of their two boys; no new baby for them this year.New baby for Gustav & Vicky Magnusson (another girl).
Princess Christina will fight off leukaemia.

Luxembourg:
Pregnancy Announcement for Hereditary Grand Duke Guillaume & Hereditary Grand Duchess Stephanie in May; a girl, named Alix Josephine Marie-Therese, will be born in February 2019 (On mother's 35 Birthday); a legislation process will start so she could inherit the throne.

Prince Louis & Princess Tessy will finalized their divorce.

Prince Felix & Princess Claire will concentrate on upbringing of their two children; no new baby for them this year.
No engagement for anyone of the youngest siblings.

Monaco:

Andrea & Tatiana Casiraghi will have a girl, Carolina.
First grandchild for Princess Stephanie (parents: Louis Ducruet & Marie Chevalier - a girl, Henriette)
Engagement for Charlotte Casiraghi & Dimitri Rassam on Easter - wedding in October.
Pierre & Beatrice Casiraghi
will concentrate on upbringing of Stefano; no new baby for them this year.

Liechtenstein
Engagements & Weddings for two cousins: Prince Wenzeslaus & Princess Maria-Annunziata respectively.

Belgium:
Pregnancy Announcement for Prince Amedeo & Princess Elisabeta of Belgium on Elisabeta's 31st Birthday - a boy, named Albert Ettore, will be born in early June 2019.
Engagement for Prince Joachim & Victoria Ortiz in May; wedding in October.

Netherlands:
Engagement & Wedding of Nicolas Guillermo.
Third child of Prince Jaime & Princess Victoria of Bourbon-Parma (a boy)

Spain:
Maria Zurita y de Borbon will have a girl.
Fernando Gómez-Acebo y de Borbón & Nadia Halamandari will finalize their divorce.

Denmark/Greece:
Princess Alexandra of Sayn-Wittgenstein-Berleburg & Count Friedrich-Jefferson von Pfeil und Klein-Ellguth will finalize their divorce.
Engagement & Wedding for Princess Theodora of Greece and Denmark & her boyfriend.
Pregnancy announcement for Prince Nikolaos & Princess Tatiana of Greece and Denmark (birth of a girl).

Norway:
Princess Martha-Louise & Ari Behn will finalize their divorce.
Families of King's sisters:
Marriage of Olav Lorentzen.
A baby for Carl-Christian & Anna-Stina Ferner.

Beautiful wedding of Prince Christian of Hannover & Alessandra de Osma in Lima in March.
Heredeitary Prince Ernst-August jr & Hereditary Princess Ekaterina will have a girl.

Babies to be born:
Prince Moulay Ismail & Lalla Anisa of Morocco - a boy.
Princess Amélia of Orleans e Bragança & James Spearman - a girl.
Princess Maria Galitzine & Rishi Roop Singh - a girl.
Prince Filip & Princess Danica of Serbia - a boy.
Princess Alix de Ligne & Count Guillaume de Dampierre - a boy.

Weddings-to-be:
Nicholas Medforth-Mills & Alina Maria Binder - July.
Princess Stephanie of Saxe-Coburg-Gotha & Jan Stahl - July.
Princess Sophie of Wurtemberg & Count Maximilien d'Andigne - October.
Princess Mako Akishino of Japan & Kei Komuro - August.
Prince Casimir zu Sayn-Wittgenstein-Sayn & Alana Bunte - August.
Archeduke Franz Ludwig of Austria & Mathilde Vignon - June.
Countess Savina de Lannoy & Aurélien de Bauw - September.
Count Georg zu Waldburg-Zeil-Hohenhems & Julia Ahrens - June.
Prince Joseph of Bourbon-Parma & Anna Louise Bogelov Budd - June.
Count Corentin d'Ursel & Marine Kervyn d'Oud Mooreghem - September.

As for now - enough; I will continue later with non-reigning and non-European Houses.

Huh??? Already done, back in 2011. Alexandra bumped Sebastian down a place in succession. It's also why Amalia is ahead of her brother in succession. Son or daughter, the couple's first child will be heir

The preference for men over women in succession to Luxembourg's throne was abandoned in favour of absolute primogeniture on 20 June 2011 by decree of Grand Duke Henri.[1][2] Henceforth, any legitimate female descendant of the House of Luxembourg-Nassau born of authorized marriage shall inherit the throne by order of seniority of line of descent and of birth as stipulated in Article 3 of the Constitution and the Nassau Family Pact without regard to gender, applicable first to succession by the descendants of Grand Duke Henri.[3] The Grand Duke's Marshal issued an addendum to the decree explaining the context of the change: pursuant to the United Nations' 1979 call for nations to eliminate all forms of discrimination against women, in 2008 the Grand Duchy dropped the exception to gender non-discrimination it had declared in the matter of the grand ducal succession.[4]

Predicting that Autumn and Peter will forget their birth control/condom and have an accidental pregnancy seems a stretch at best. They have made it clear they don't plan on future children.

Any reason Gabriella would choose such a German name for her son?

Predicting that Autumn and Peter will forget their birth control/condom and have an accidental pregnancy seems a stretch at best. They have made it clear they don't plan on future children.

How many couples don't plan and they have? Deregulation of the cycle can happen in every woman for many reasons and no contraceptive is 100% successful (even the pill).

Any reason Gabriella would choose such a German name for her son?

Yes, very simple: her maternal grandfather was named Gunther-Hubertus.

How many couples don't plan and they have? Deregulation of the cycle can happen in every woman for many reasons and no contraceptive is 100% successful (even the pill).

Yes, very simple: her maternal grandfather was named Gunther-Hubertus.

Yes accidents happen. But to predict an accident happening? Perhaps you should just guess every single royal who is of child bearing age will get pregnant next year, bound to be right on one. I just find it humerous that couples who are young and likely to add like Beatrice and Piere, you predict no kids. But you think a couple who has clearly said they want no more, will have an accident.

Gabriella and Tom seem an upper class fashionable British couple. The chances they would name a son Hubertus seem pretty remote. But then again many of your choices like Daniela (for a daughter of Victoria) seem a bit far stretched.

Yes accidents happen. But to predict an accident happening? Perhaps you should just guess every single royal who is of child bearing age will get pregnant next year, bound to be right on one. I just find it humerous that couples who are young and likely to add like Beatrice and Piere, you predict no kids. But you think a couple who has clearly said they want no more, will have an accident.

Gabriella and Tom seem an upper class fashionable British couple. The chances they would name a son Hubertus seem pretty remote. But then again many of your choices like Daniela (for a daughter of Victoria) seem a bit far stretched.

Hubertus, however historic, just guarantees isolation and beatings.

United Kingdom:
Prince William and Duchess Kate will have a second son (I predict the name Arthur for him).
Prince Harry and Meghan Markle will marry on 19 May as it is planned and very soon after the wedding they will announce Meghan's first pregnancy (it'll likely be a honeymoon baby ;)), but the baby won't be born until 2019.

Sweden:
Princess Madeleine and Chris O'Neill will have a second daughter (I guess her name will be Alice ?) and Prince Daniel will be her godfather.

Belgium:
Prince Amedeo and Princess Elisabetta will be expecting their second child and they will have a son.

Monaco:
Andrea Casiraghi and Tatiana Casiraghi will have a second son.
Louis Ducruet and Marie Chevallier will have a daughter.

Albania:
Crown Prince Leka II and Crown Princess Elia will be expecting their first child and they will have a son named Zog.

Romania:
Nicholas de Roumanie Medforth-Mills and Alina-Maria Binder will marry in a religious ceremony in July.
More controversies and problems over Nicholas and his alleged daughter. Maybe they will finally take the DNA tests.

Serbia:
Prince Philip and Princess Danica will have a son, whose godparents will be Hereditary Prince Peter of Serbia and Crown Princess Victoria of Sweden.

Hanover:
Hereditary Prince Ernst August Jr. and Hereditary Princess Ekaterina will have a daughter as it was reported by Bunte ;)
Prince Christian and Princess Alessandra will marry in a religious ceremony in Peru as it is planned.

Japan:
Princess Mako and Kei Komuro will marry on 4 November as it is planned and the Princess will lose her titles and membership of the Imperial Family.

Bhutan:
King Jigme Khesar Namgyel and Queen Jetsun Pema will be expecting their second child and they will have a daughter.

I see no one is predicting a second pregnancy for Princess Charlene, I guess we're all convinced now that she'll stick with 2 kids. ?

Norway: We will se Märtha Louise out and about with a new boyfriend.

Denmark: The queen will abdicate due to health reasons. M&F will take charge later in the year.

Sweden: Madeleine and Chris will announce that they intend to stay in London with their kids, which means that the kids are taken out of the line of succession.

Luxembourg: Another pregnancy for Felix and Claire. They're on a roll. No other pregnancies in the family. The messy divorce (Louis and Tessy) is finalized.

UK: A marriage and a pregnancy. But besides that: Jack and Eugenie will get engaged. The queen will continue to had over more duties to the other family members, but she'll still be in charge.

And I just want to say that this is the best prediction I've read here:

Meghan's siblings aren't invited to the wedding but Fergie is and she gives several interviews about how thrilled she is and she gives the public advice on marrying 'the spare'.

Meghan doesn't have any siblings, only half-siblings like a very nasty half-sister she hasn't seen for years. Fergie didn't marry the 'spare', so how could she give advice on it? By the time she married Andrew Charles had two children.

Plus, if Fergie is waiting for an invitation to the Harry/Meghan wedding she will, IMO, be waiting a very long time. And that's my prediction!

Last edited:
Meghan doesn't have any siblings, only half-siblings like a very nasty half-sister she hasn't seen for years. Fergie didn't marry the 'spare', so how could she give advice on it. By the time she married Andrew Charles had two children.

Plus, if Fergie is waiting for an invitation to the Harry/Meghan wedding she will, IMO, be waiting a very long time. And that's my prediction!

Most of us include half-siblings in the word "siblings", but I guess it's a matter of taste. And I also think that this thread is more about having fun than anything else.

Is that particular quote 'fun'? If it is then it seems to be at Harry's fiancee's expense.

Is that particular quote 'fun'? If it is then it seems to be at Harry's fiancee's expense.

I never described it as fun. But yes, I do think that this thread in general is for fun, not dead serious.

I never described it as fun. But yes, I do think that this thread in general is for fun, not dead serious.

personally, i regard everything in the "chit chat" subforum as "a bit of fun", otherwise this entire thread could be considered "speculation" :flowers:

Am trying very hard to think of something to happen in the dutch RF but couldn't come up with anything..... maybe Maxima can cut her hair short to liven things up :lol:

Last edited:

If I was having fun at anyone's expense it was Fergie. She loves giving interviews especially to the American press. And yes I do think she'll be invited to the wedding. She knows Harry much better than she knows William. She's even been on vacation with Harry in recent years, while according to her she hasn't spoken to William since around the time his mother died.

personally, i regard everything in the "chit chat" subforum as "a bit of fun", otherwise this entire thread could be considered "speculation" :flowers:

Am trying very hard to think of something to happen in the dutch RF but couldn't come up with anything..... maybe Maxima can cut her hair short to liven things up :lol:

Or perhaps W-A could go for long hair with full beard?

I generally think that predictions that aren't just weddings and pregnancies are more fun. Others are graciously allowed by me to think otherwise ?

Agree, Haakon's shoes are the main subject of this thread for me ;) maybe the norwegian curling team should choose his outfits ;)

UK
- A second son for The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge. They name him Philip.
- Prince Harry and Ms Meghan Markle get married and receive the titles of Duke and Duchess of Sussex. The bride wears a new tiara purchased for her but with a royal history ;)
- Zara and Mike Tindall announce a pregnancy and welcome a baby boy at the beginning of 2019.

Belgium
- Princess Elisabeth, Duchess of Brabant is seen more often on official events.
- The crisis around Prince Laurent is resolved ( either in a good way or not so good. :sad: )

Denmark
- No abdication for Queen Margrethe. But both couples Frederik & Mary, Joachim & Marie take some more official duties from her and Prince Henrik.

Luxembourg
- Divorce finalized between Prince Louis and Tessy. Both are seen with new love interests around the end of 2018.
- A pregnancy announced for HGD Stéphanie on the second half of the year.

Monaco
- Princess Charlene becomes pregnant and has another son.
- Baby girl and engagement following the birth for Louis Ducruet and Marie Chevallier.
- No engagement for Charlotte.

I just find it humerous that couples who are young and likely to add like Beatrice and Piere, you predict no kids.

Read with understanding, please: I say I don't predict more kids this year, no not at all.
Beatrice Borromeo Casiraghi is only 32 and has still around 10 years of fertility before her; and Stefano isn't even one year old. She can calmly focus on one child for now.
I would predict another just after the first if she were, for example, 39.

In case you didn't notice, I predicted Alice for first name (after Victoria's maternal grandmother) and Daniela as the third one.

"Hubertus, however historic, just guarantees isolation and beatings"

You would be ashamed to say such stupidities.

Wedding of Archduchess Gabriella of Austria & Prince Henrik of Bourbon-Parma - in June.

Jordan:
Engagement & Wedding for Princess Raiyah bint Hussein
Engagement & Wedding for her first cousin, Zein al-Sharaf al-Kurdi
Third child for Prince Hamzah & Princess Basma (a girl - their last child)
Second child for Princess Iman bint Abdullah & Zeid Mirza (a boy)
Second child for Princess Neila bint Assem & Osama Tahouni (a boy)

Bhutan
Second child for the Reigning Couple (a girl)

Morocco
Engagement & Wedding of Moulay Idris Filali (son of Lalla Maryam)

Dubai:
Wedding of Sheikha Maryam bint Mohammed bin Rashid al-Maktoum &
Sheikh Suhail bin Ahmed bin Juma Al Maktoum

Tonga:
First child for Lupe'olo Halae'valu Tuita (youngest daughter of Princess Salote, sister of the King) & her husband Lopeti Aleamotu’a
Engagement & Wedding of Princess Angelika (King's daughter)

Qatar:
Engagement & Wedding of Sheikh Mohammed bin Hamad bin Khalifa Al-Thani (son of former Emir & Sheikha Mozah)

Bahrain:
First child together for Prince Khalid bin Hamad al-Khalifa & his current wife, Sheika Hessa bint Mohammed bin Isa Al Khalifa (a girl)
Second child of Prince Isa bin Salman bin Hamad al-Khalifa & Sheikha Jawaher (a girl)

Thailand:
Engagement & Wedding for Sirikitiya Jensen (daughter of Princess Ubol Ratana)

More pregnancies:
Hereditary Prince Ferdinand & Hereditary Princess Viktoria Luise zu Leiningen
Prince Heinrich & Princess Henriette of Bavaria
Prince Daniel & Princess Eileen of Saxony
Prince Heinrich XX Reuss & Princess Marie Reuss
Princess Maria Francisca de Orleans e Bragança & Michael Whyte
Princess Maria Thereza de Orleans e Bragança & Guilherme Zanker
Prince Charles-Adrien & Princess Guadalupe de Merode
Prince Maximilian & Princess Franziska zu Sayn-Wittgenstein-Berleburg
Countess Diana Bernadotte af Wisborg & Stefan Dedek
Crown Prince Leka & Crown Princess Elia of Albania
Archeduke Ferdinand & Archduchess Lisa of Austria
Prince Antoni Mikolaj & Princess Dan Radziwill
Count Philippe & Countess Caroline de Limburg Stirum
Prince Felix & Princess Carina zu Löwenstein-Wertheim-Rosenborg
Prince Constantin & Princess Olivia of Saxe-Weimar-Eisenach
Princess Augusta of Prussia & Caspar Helmore
Princess Felizitas zu Ysenburg und Büdingen & Max Senfft von Pilsach
Countess Magdalena von Habsburg & Sebastian Bergmann
Prince Heinrich XIX Reuss & Princess Ann-Caroline Reuss
Prince Louis & Princess Antonia zu Solms-Hohensolms-Lich
Prince Maximilian & Princess Cristina zu Hohenlohe-Bartenstein
Princess Anna von Hohenzollern & Roman Goldschmidt
Princess Victoria Romanovsky-Ilyinsky & Yves Binda
Prince Viktor & Princess Jungeun von Isenburg
Duke Konstantin & Duchess Esther of Oldenburg
Prince Christian & Princess Pilar zu Salm-Horstmar
Prince Constantine & Princess Aimee zu Sayn-Wittgenstein-Berleburg
Count Thibault & Countess Desiree d'Ursel
Countess Kajsa Bernadotte af Wisborg & Christoph Dieterle
Prince Felix & Princess Isabella Lobkowicz
Count Moritz & Countess Felizitas zu Stolberg-Wernigerode
Count Fredrik & Countess Helene von Limburg Stirum
Prince Leopold & Princess Barbara von und zu Liechtenstein
Count Maximilian & Countess Laurence von Meran
Countess Josephine Bernadotte af Wisborg & Mikael Salenstedt
Princess Mélanie de Ligne & Paul Weingartner

Who will get Engaged/Married:
Jean-Christophe, Prince Napoleon
Prince Heinrich XXV Reuss
Princess Alexandra Galitzine
Prince Dushan of Yugoslavia
Prince Foulques of Orleans
Prince Fakhr-el-Din of Egypt
Prince Ludwig of Bavaria
Princess Sofia of Sayn-Wittgenstein-Sayn
Archduchess Marie-des-Neiges of Austria
Count Benedikt of Neipperg
Princess Noriko of Japan
Prince Alexander of Saxe-Coburg und Gotha
Prince Carlos of Hohenzollern

Last edited:
My predictions:

Sweden:

Princess Madeleine gives birth to a boy. His godfather will be Prince Daniel.
Pregnancy of Sofia at the end of the year.
Princess Birgitta dies.
A scandal shakes the royal family.

England:
Kate gives birth to a boy, Phillip Charles Michael.
There is no white wedding dress, no veil or tiara for Meghan.
Harry and Meghan become Earl and Countess of Sussex.
The Queen is not going to attend Harry's wedding (religious ceremony).
Meghan's pregnancy at the end of the year.
The Duke of Edinburgh dies.
The Queen ills with sadness.
Princess Eugenie's engagement.
Princess Beatrice's new boyfriend.
Pregnancy of Zara.

Netherlands:
Nothing new.

Denmark:
Queen Margaret abdicates.
Crisis in the marriage of Marie and Joachim.
Countess Alexandra with new boytoy.
Girlfriend for Prince Nikolai.

Belgium:
Boyfriend for the Crown Princess.
Laurent is just as unpleasant as always.
One of the former monarchs sick.

Norway:
Harald sicks, nothing serious.
Mette Marit hospitalized. (as every year)
Marius from party to party, returns to Norway after a scandal.
Martha Louise with new boyfriend; Ari Behn angry.

Jordan:
A divorce (Faisal?)
Confirmation of divorce of Princess Iman and Zaid Mirza. (not official)
Baby (boy) for Prince Hamzah.
Rania in a scandal for her expenses.
Engagement of Princess Raiyah.

Monaco:
Charlene disappears a few months after a bad surgery.
Baby girl for Louis and girlfriend.
Baby boy for Andrea and Tatiana.
Charlotte and Dimitri: pregnancy or break up.

Luxembourg:
Tessy loses legal dispute, she runs out of titles and children, and she wants more money. Take out the dirty laundry from the family.
Stephanie's pregnancy.

Last edited:
Denmark:
Definitely no abdication for QMII (and none for Harald either but I can't be arsed to make a Norway section just to say that ?)
State visit to either Jordan or Norway, state visit from an African country.
Frederik will have a huge (private if not public) 50th birthday celebration – lots of European heirs will attend.
Frederik and Mary will bring Christian and Isabella to the Crown Prince Couple's Awards.
Joachim will get himself into a national shitstorm by working so ridiculously little again (again, again...)
Princess Alexandra of Sayn-Wittgenstein-Berleburg will have a surprise wedding to Count Michael Ahlefeldt-Laurvig-Bille.

Belgium:
Amedeo and Elisabetta will announce that they're expecting their second child – they'll welcome a girl named Fabiola Maria sometime in 2018.
A surprise engagement for Maria Laura, perhaps.

Bhutan:
Jigme and Jetsun will announce that they're expecting their second child – they'll welcome a girl in late 2018.

Luxembourg:
Felix and Claire will announce that they're expecting their third child – they'll welcome a girl named Chloé in 2019.

Monaco:
Andrea and Tatiana will welcome their third child – a boy they'll name Theo.
Pierre and Beatrice will not announce a pregnancy but they will welcome their second child in 2019 – either a girl they'll name Ida or a boy they'll name Maxence.
And lastly: baby boom for the Grimaldis as Louis and Marie Chevallier will welcome a girl sometime in 2018 that they'll name Grace.

Sweden:
Prince Daniel will finally get a royal godchild;
Madeleine and Chris's third child who will be a girl named Josephine. She will be created Duchess of Norrbotten.

UK:
William and Kate's third child will also be a girl – and they'll her name Matilda.
Harry and Meghan will be created Duke and Duchess of Clarence upon marrying.
The marriage will be followed by a pregnancy announcement from Harry and Meghan in the second half of 2018.
Eugenie will get engaged to her Jack – they'll marry in Scotland.
Lady Gabriella Windsor will get engaged and married sometime in 2018.

Prince Hamza and Princess Basma of Jordan have already three daughters: Zein, Noor and Badiya

Okay, let's begin:whistling:

(Belgium)
-Duchess of Brabant will appear at more public engagements
-The extended family will participate at some important royal events
-Second pregnancy announcement of Amedeo and Elisabetta, little Anna Astrid will have a baby brother in december 2018
-Third pregnancy announcement of Édouard and Isabella of Ligne, Althea and Athénaïs will become big sisters of their baby brother in september 2018

(Britain)
-Baby Cambridge no.3(Prince Constantine or Princess Adelaide)will be born in 26th april
-Prince Harry and Ms.Meghan Markle will marry in may and create 'Duke and Duchess of Sussex'
-Zara and Mike will announce new pregnancy, Mia will welcome a little brother in october 2018
-Lady Frederick Windsor will recover soon and announce her third pregnancy with Lord Frederick Windsor at the end of the year, their son will be born in 2019

(Denmark)
-Third and last pregnancy announcement of Joachim and Marie, they will welcome a little girl in autumn 2018
-Christian will start to follow his parents at royal events

(Dutch)
-Princess of Orange will appear at more public engagements
-Third pregnancies announcements of Duchess of Bardi(a boy)/Princess Maria Carolina(a girl)/Juliana Guillermo(a girl), their children will be born in 2018

(France)
-Charles Philippe and Diana will announce their second pregnancy, a little sister for Isabelle in autumn 2018

(Germany)
-Third pregnancy announcement of Jeanette of Fürstenberg at the end of the year, a boy will be born in 2019
-A girl for Ernst August jr.and Ekaterina of Hannover
-Fourth pregnancy announcement of Kelly of Saxe Coburg and Gotha, a boy will be born in autumn 2018

(Habsburg)
-Marie Christine and Rodolphe will announce their fourth pregnancy at the end of the year, they will welcome another boy in 2019
-Imre and Kathleen will announce their third pregnancy, Maria Stella and Magdalena will have a little brother in early 2019
-Gabriella will marry with Henri(Henrik) of Bourbon Parma

(Luxembourg)
-HGD Stéphanie will finally announce her pregnancy, a girl named Jeanne will be born Hereditary grand ducal coulpe's 6th wedding anniversary, 20th october 2018
-Félix and Claire will announce their third pregnancy, a boy will be born september 2018
-Marie Gabrielle and Antonius will announce their first pregnancy, a girl will be born in 2018

(Lichtenstein)
-Engagement of Maria Annunciata or Marie Astrid

(Monaco)
-Third child for Andrea and Tatiana in early february
(A boy named Luca or A girl named Alba)
Pierre and Beatrice will announce their second pregnancy, little Stefano will have a baby brother named Enzo in august 2018
-Gabriella and Jacques will join the royal events more and more with their parents
-A boy for Louis and his girlfriend Marie

(Norway)
-Ingrid Alexandra will accompanied with her parents more at royal appearances

(Yugoslavia)
A girl for Philip and Danica

(Spain)
-Princess of Asturias will appear more at royal engagements
-A girl for María Zurita(Daughter of Infanta Margarita)

(Sweden)
-Third and last pregnancy announcement of Victoria and Daniel at the end of the year, a boy will be born in 2019
-Carl Philip and Sofia won't have more child until mid-2019
-A girl named Melanie for Madeleine and Chris in late february like Leonore
-Second pregnancy announcement of Gustaf and Vicky, their daughter Désirée will have a little sister in 2018

(Others)
-A boy for Count and Countess of Dampierre
-A girl for Amélia of Orléans Braganza and her husband James
-A boy for Maria Galitzine and her husband Rishi Singh

Last edited:
Prince Hamza and Princess Basma of Jordan have already three daughters: Zein, Noor and Badiya

Does it automatically stop them from trying for a boy?:flowers:
Prince Hashim & Princess Fahdah "succeeded" no sooner than in fourth time, why it shouldn't be son in case of Hamzah and Badiya?

Read with understanding, please: I say I don't predict more kids this year, no not at all.
Beatrice Borromeo Casiraghi is only 32 and has still around 10 years of fertility before her; and Stefano isn't even one year old. She can calmly focus on one child for now.
I would predict another just after the first if she were, for example, 39.

In case you didn't notice, I predicted Alice for first name (after Victoria's maternal grandmother) and Daniela as the third one.

"Hubertus, however historic, just guarantees isolation and beatings"

You would be ashamed to say such stupidities.

If anyone should be ashamed, and offering an apology to a poster, its you. :bang:

I am not the one who intentionally copy and pasted someone else's (Leopoldine said it not me) to make it look like I made the comment. But thank you for trying to make me look like a stupid/mean person. I do hope other posters notice that despite your attempt to slander me by claiming I made such a statement, they can see who actually made it.

Not only stupid, but blind :bang: Wow your need to degrade other posters knows no ends. No I am not blind, yes I noticed Daniela was a middle name. Doesn't mean I am not entitled to think they wouldn't use that as a middle name for a girl. if going to honor a parent, Victoria would be the likely choice.

You're right, Beatrice has plenty of time. But far more likely a couple who is actively having children. If she got pregnant, even earlier in the year, Stefano would be nearly 2 when his sibling was born. Which is actually a common age difference. Just because she could have kids for another 10 years doesn't mean majority of women want a huge divide in age.

To predict unmarried people, people beyond having kids, having babies, is a stretch. Plain and simple. That was my point.

Does it automatically stop them from trying for a boy?:flowers:
Prince Hashim & Princess Fahdah "succeeded" no sooner than in fourth time, why it shouldn't be son in case of Hamzah and Badiya?

You predicted a third daughter for the couple for 2018, but there are aready three daughters.

Ho, fact: I made a mistake - it was meant to be fourth child, a boy.

Meghan doesn't have any siblings, only half-siblings like a very nasty half-sister she hasn't seen for years. Fergie didn't marry the 'spare', so how could she give advice on it? By the time she married Andrew Charles had two children.

Not that I am saying Fergie will be invited, because I certainly think better chance of Samantha Grant being, or pigs flying :whistling:

But Harry is further from the throne then Andrew was when he married. Right now he is in the exact same spot, being the second son of the (well right now future monarch for Harry) monarch, but already displaced by his brother's 2 kids. But by the wedding there will be 3 kids. The situation still is the same. In the place of hierarchy, yes they are further down. But because the Cambridge kids, like William and Harry, are small children, Harry is still a key figure. He will be the spare working royal when his dad is king, likely until George is close to 30, if given the room his dad and Uncle were. Same as Andrew was the spare working prince while his nephews were little. And Fergie with him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom