Royalist / Monarchist Organisations

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Royalist0007

Aristocracy
City
Wellington
Country
New Zealand
I recently became a member of the Monarchist League of New Zealand.

Aidan.

We haven't got one here in Argentina, but if there was one, I'm sure I'll be one of t's members! :rolleyes:

There are several Monarchist people in Argentina, but there are not organisated under any league. Please, Aidan: may you tell me how the New Zeland Monarchist league is? I'm very interested in it..

Vanesa.

There isn't a Royalist organization in Armenia as well. But if there were, I think I would be a member.
Meanwhile, most of my friends are laughing at my Royalty-passion, as they call it. :ermm: :lol:

Thank you for the link, Benjamin! I appreciate it very much, since is very informative. The only problem is that the "International Monarchist League" is mainly focused in Anglo-Saxon Monarchies and Commonwealth issues.

Hope we can have a Spanish Monarchist League , also involving LatinAmerica. :rolleyes:

Vanesa.

There are monarchist organisations in France but I hold no membership, as I'm not monarchist at all.

There is also a Federal Commonwealth Society,which advocates uniting the Dominions of the British Commonwealth & the British colonies,which includes the Falkland Islands & Gibraltar,into a United Kingdom of the British Commonwealth.Here's a link; www.unitedcommonwealth.org .

Aidan.

I'm a member of both the Australians for Constitutional Monarchy organisation and the Australian Monarchist League.

I am a devoted believer in the institution of monarchy but I have not found a single legitimate group to belong to here in the United States. I have researched a few here but they just seem terribly unproffessional. If anyone knows of one in the US please let me know.

The Royal Stuart Society and Royalist League acknowledges Francis, Duke of Bavaria as head of the Royal House of Stuart.

Back
Top Bottom