What Might Royal Duties Encompass
It occurred to me how fortunate I am to have found this forum with it's abundance of knowledge and the kindness of it's members to share such, that I wanted to ask the question; "What Might Royal Duties Encompass?" Not only for myself but for others who have asked me with ancillary questions as well.
Some areas that I would ask responses to address, but not limited to in anyway;
1) Are Royal Duties different according to Royal rank and status? For example, HRH designation compared to a Royal that does not carry that distinction? (HRH Princess Beatrix vs Zara Phillips?)
2) Male Royal vs Female Royal?
3) Prince/Princess vs Duke/Duchess vs Count/Countess?
4) Recipient of Civil List money vs Non Recipient but perhaps granted a Grace & Favor Residence at one of the Palaces or not?
5) A Child of the Reigning Monarch vs a Grand Child of the Reigning Monarch vs a Nephew or Niece of the Reigning Monarch?
6) What might Royal Duties be comprised of in general?
Any information and opinions would be most greatly appreciated?