Which Kingdom Would You Like To Reign Over?

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Princess of Monaco
Empress of Austria
Grand Duchess of Russia

Any of them would be perfect to me ;)

How about Thailand? :thaiflag: Then I could have generals and prime ministers crawling before me on their hands and knees! :D

i'd like to be queen of Uk or Empress of Austria

well i know it briefly had a king in its tumultuous history. but if i could choose any country or place i would choose the Island of Corsica. the Island is beyond beautiful the king of Corsica would be my choice. turn it into a nice little tax haven like Lichtenstein :)

Here are some of my choices: Princess of Monaco, or Queen of Bhutan,or Queen of Swaziland plus not to mention Princess of my own house.

Sweden. It's seem like a nice place to live (although it's very cold compared to Florida). If I were a Monarch, I would like to have more power than they do. I would like to have veto power (if I didn't like a bill or law proposed then I could veto it). I would make it very difficult for that veto power to be challenged (it could only be overrided if 80% of the parliament agreed to it). If I didn't like something, I would make this known. It seems like a lot of Monarchs can't do or say anything. they have to go along with what the government says even if they disagree with it. It's ridiculous. I don't believe in divine right of Kings or absolute monarchy. But I think they should have veto powers.

from history, I would like to be Tsarina of Russia or "Empress of the Holy Roman Empire, archduchess of Austria and queen of Germany, Hungary, Croatia and Bohemia" as Maria Theresa did :D
and from now, I would like to be queen of Sweden or UK.

From the past: Sultan of the Ottoman Empire :cool:
Today: Norway.

1. UK
2. Sweden
3. Russia
I would also like to be one of France

I want to be the Empress of Russia or the Queen of France, he didn't France have an Emperor for awhile?

Monaco for me...are you kidding??!

I mean, I know it is not a Kingdom but a Principality, but still...what a life!

I think it would be an honor to be Queen/Empress of France or Russia.

Roi de Navarre,Duc d'Albret,Vendôme & Beaumont,Comte de Foix,Biggore,Périgord,Marle,Armagnac & Limoges.Viscomte de Béarn.

I'd be King of Navarre but hold vast domains in France ;)

I'd have to pick Monaco or France. Monaco would be #1. It has everything.

United Kingdom for me. Russia wouldn't be so bad, if they didn't have the history of murdering their royals and nobility when things get really tough.

british house because it is very example for all houses fro rule

Seing as I would not be allowed to rule the Vatican - it would have to be Monaco or Liechtenstein... or Ruritania...

King of the United States of America

Sweden or Norway. But more likely the United States. My family tree goes back over 200 years in the United States. I'm certainly entitled to it as far as my family's roots goes.

Grand Duchess of Luxembourg! No question!

I just love the sound of "Grand Duchess"

Plus the idea of being the world's only grand duchess is quite nice.

I would accept even the "Grand Princess" title from Russia (although it is often mistranslated as Grand Duchess)

Also, I would be living in the richest country in the EU and part of the second richest royal family! LUXembourg sure seems LUXurious :D

Queen Lucy of the United States would be my title.

The Kingdom of the USA - but I guess the citizens would be surprised to the degree of rebellion if they woke up one morning realising they were living in a monarchy called the UKA.....oops. My rule would be very :previous: :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Very funny!!!
Although Americans seem to think that Hollywood 'Celebrities' are Royal:ROFLMAO:
so it would be Kingdom of Hollywood:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Grand Duchess of Luxembourg! No question!

I just love the sound of "Grand Duchess"

Plus the idea of being the world's only grand duchess is quite nice.

I would accept even the "Grand Princess" title from Russia (although it is often mistranslated as Grand Duchess)

Also, I would be living in the richest country in the EU and part of the second richest royal family! LUXembourg sure seems LUXurious :D
:previous:Oh the LUXury!!!!:ROFLMAO:

United Kingdom for me. Russia wouldn't be so bad, if they didn't have the history of murdering their royals and nobility when things get really tough.
:previous: yes, that could be a little worrying!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom