What Charities Would You Support

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mental Health
Victims of Rape
Malti Nepal (for Nepaleese women kidnapped and sold into sexual slavery but escaped or were freed)
Fashion
Art/Textiles
jewelry designers

AIDS

health of all sorts

unicef

environmental issues of all sorts

animals and animal rights

small businesses and farmers

Fight Aids Monaco

( People unfortunatly tend to forget about this terrible desease )

women's education
Cancer(specially breast and reproductive system cancers)
Children's right

im really like to funds for more honour what i wanted it!

but i understood Crown Princess Mary's mother had heart attack in operations but she patrons includes Danish hearts foundations when she visit her hometown in Australia month ago and also had Australia heart funds also but my late grandfather had 2 heart attacks in 1975 and 1976 and my father had heart-valet almost one years ago but if have any heart funds in world?

and im really big interest about Princess Diana's memorial funds but i wanted to learn about that to honour her but i never met her before.

Sara Boyce

well i would like royals to support World Vision. While we are on this topic let me tell you a true story which happened last year .

A famous woman in Perth Australia called Rose Hancock-Porteous lives in the hugest mansion in Perth and is stinking rich. (she was a former maid who married a powerful mining magnate) she was known as a gold digger. Anyway, she held a garage sale and said all the profits would go to charity- the Princess Margaret Hospital fund. Once
she got the money she never gave it to charity, she admitted to spending the money to CLEAN HER CHANDELIERS!!!! and get new chandeleirs as well! Can you believe that!

Anyway, she was accused of killing her husband but the case was dismissed or something and now shes moving to Melbourne. She is demolishing the beautiful mansion istead of selling it.

Australian said:
well i would like royals to support World Vision. While we are on this topic let me tell you a true story which happened last year .

A famous woman in Perth Australia called Rose Hancock-Porteous lives in the hugest mansion in Perth and is stinking rich. (she was a former maid who married a powerful mining magnate) she was known as a gold digger. Anyway, she held a garage sale and said all the profits would go to charity- the Princess Margaret Hospital fund. Once
she got the money she never gave it to charity, she admitted to spending the money to CLEAN HER CHANDELIERS!!!! and get new chandeleirs as well! Can you believe that!

Anyway, she was accused of killing her husband but the case was dismissed or something and now shes moving to Melbourne. She is demolishing the beautiful mansion istead of selling it.

oh my god!

why she never give any donates to charity but she not nice woman! but that really rude woman! mostly Royals always needs for donates what needs for more reasons!

Sara Boyce

Bubbette said:
What's wrong with cleaning chandelliers?

haha i take it your joking Bubbette? we ll it was a huge media event here (the garage sale) and she said it was going to Princess Margaret Hospital for Children Fund. When in fact it was lies and she spent the money for herself!

She lied to the sick children and the community. Imagine how ripped off the hospital felt!

Médecins Sans Frontières
Edhi Foundation
Red Cross/Red Crescent
Cancer Research
UNHCR
UNICEF
Muslim Women's League
Elton John Aids Foundation

Prince Nicolae of Romania's "Children's books to every home" :reading::reading::reading::reading::reading:

Last edited:
Children's hospice- EACH, ROSY
Special needs kids/ special education
Special needs international adoption- Reece's Rainbow
The arts

St. Jude's Children Hospital
USO
Wounded Warriors
God's Pantry Food Bank,

Book Aid International
World Literacy Foundation

Status