The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 01-09-2015, 05:51 AM
Royal Highness

To me the MOST INTERESTING at the present time must be Andrew because of his silly coverage of his personal going-ons. Most people in USA [unless part of a royal internet forum] could not name or care about anyone but the British Royals [shame but true]. Personally I favor Letizia and Mary, but enjoy reading about them all.

Old 01-09-2015, 08:21 AM
Majesty

I think it depends on what do you mean for "interesting". For gossip, scandals, rumours and new events: Charlene of Monaco, Sofia Hellqvist (not royal yet) and maybe Madeleine. Kate is not a novelty anymore I think...

Old 12-14-2017, 03:32 PM
Heir Apparent

I believe that Prince Henry of Wales has become the most popular of the British Royals. He has gotten engaged to a lovely young lady, Meghan. There was vast speculation as to the month and church location until May and St. George's Chapel was announced. Prince Harry may be given more royal duties.
Old 12-14-2017, 05:20 PM
Commoner

Princess Caroline of Monaco
Old 12-14-2017, 05:31 PM
Commoner

Princess Caroline of Monaco
Old 12-17-2017, 04:43 AM
Serene Highness

For me it is Prince Charles for he is such a brilliant man and some who so highly underestimate him. He is a very hard working man who is always on the go and wants what is best for his country......he has grown into a fabulous man who will one day be a great king.
Old 12-17-2017, 04:51 AM
Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by M. Payton View Post
For me it is Prince Charles for he is such a brilliant man and some who so highly underestimate him. He is a very hard working man who is always on the go and wants what is best for his country......he has grown into a fabulous man who will one day be a great king.
I agree about his eeerm... okay... brilliance but all this did not prevent him being seen as a goof, a whimp, a half-cooked egg, a weirdo who talks with plants, a wailer and name it all. You only need to see the comment sections in (social) media and then the general tone is clear.
Old 12-17-2017, 05:02 AM
Heir Apparent

Apart from Harry, and his forthcoming marriage, IMO Queen Margrethe of Denmarkis a very intelligent and interesting individual. I am intrigued as to whether she will indeed abdicate in the New Year as it was speculated earlier that she might. Also how the Crown Prince couple will proceed if she does.
Old 12-17-2017, 05:13 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curryong View Post
Apart from Harry, and his forthcoming marriage, IMO Queen Margrethe of Denmarkis a very intelligent and interesting individual. I am intrigued as to whether she will indeed abdicate in the New Year as it was speculated earlier that she might. Also how the Crown Prince couple will proceed if she does.
I will be surprised if she abdicates, but I didn't expect Pope Benedict XVI or Emperor Akhito to abdicate either, so I guess it is possible, albeit unlikely.
Old 12-17-2017, 06:38 AM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duc_et_Pair View Post
I agree about his eeerm... okay... brilliance but all this did not prevent him being seen as a goof, a whimp, a half-cooked egg, a weirdo who talks with plants, a wailer and name it all. You only need to see the comment sections in (social) media and then the general tone is clear.
Don't think to tell me what I read or don't read and social media is not something I do. I look at what he has done for and with the Duchy and all the hard work that has made the business become what it is today, and the charities it supports. That in my opinion is a man of honor, he was born into this position, it was not handed to him on a silver platter and he took and made it something to be very proud of today.......so you have a problem with the Prince of Wales, Charles? And just how do you personally know he talks to plants for have you seen him do this, again gossip and rumors do not make facts.
Old 12-17-2017, 07:41 AM
Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by M. Payton View Post
Don't think to tell me what I read or don't read and social media is not something I do. I look at what he has done for and with the Duchy and all the hard work that has made the business become what it is today, and the charities it supports. That in my opinion is a man of honor, he was born into this position, it was not handed to him on a silver platter and he took and made it something to be very proud of today.......so you have a problem with the Prince of Wales, Charles? And just how do you personally know he talks to plants for have you seen him do this, again gossip and rumors do not make facts.
I only wanted to point that being "brilliant" is okay, but when the general public has a not so favourable opinion on him, he can be as brilliant as the purest diamond, but it leads him to nowhere.
Old 12-17-2017, 08:15 AM
Courtier

Royals that I would be interested in having lunch and talk to:

GD Maria-Teresa. I would like to talk to her about her problems with her mother-in-law, and how that has affected the way she interacts with her children's partners.

(not really a royal but..) Chris O'Neil. Who is this guy? Party-loving snob or hard working family man?

Camilla, DoC. Simply because I think she must have many interesting stories to tell, beyond all the tabloid rubbish.

Tags
letizia, raina