The Most Handsome Prince?

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll admit to a soft spot for Amedeo of Belgium, Josef-Emanuel of Liechtenstein and Guillaume and Felix of Luxembourg - they're all related so I must just fancy that particular gene pool! Philippos of Greece is also very handsome and Philip and Alexander of Serbia are quite attractive.

I'll admit to a soft spot for Amedeo of Belgium, Josef-Emanuel of Liechtenstein and Guillaume and Felix of Luxembourg - they're all related so I must just fancy that particular gene pool! Philippos of Greece is also very handsome and Philip and Alexander of Serbia are quite attractive.

Just googled Josef-Emanuel. He's amazing!!!

A few years ago i read where King Jigme Whangchuk is the pinup boy for Asian girls.
Much like Brad Pitt is/was for western girls. Jigme is certainly goodlooking. But I do like Armedeo and Felix of Luxembourg. And King Hussein of Jordan - yes Kitty - had that special something even into his mature years.

I find prince Philippos of Greece and Edward Windsor,lord downpatrick quite handsome and have a royal crush on them I am having a hard tine choosing one.

Naggi said:
Haakooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnn :flowers:

Yes he is so is crown prince frederik of Denmark and hereditary grand duke guillaume to me.

:globe:They are all handsome in their own way. Anyway, handsomeness is in the eye of the beholder.

I totally agree with you Kitty. Even Prince Albert with his belly (and I'm no friend of that) is very handsome in his own way. Especially his smile is very adorable.

Prince Hamzah Of Jordan He’s The Most Handsome Prince In My Opinion :wub:

What about Harry?:flowers::D

He's beginning to grow on me :D. I'm still more partial to his brother's more distinguished looks, but I can certainly appreciate Harry's very cheeky and charming smile.

I totally agree with you Kitty. Even Prince Albert with his belly (and I'm no friend of that) is very handsome in his own way. Especially his smile is very adorable.

I am especially fond of HSH Albert, even that "come and go" belly of his! LOL

If I HAD to pick,

Cutest: Frederick
Most Handsome: Duke of Edinburg
Classic Handsomeness: Willem-Alexander
Overall Appeal: Prince Albert

Last edited:
Right now I find Prince Haakon the most handsome of all. Do not people refer to him as Hotkon after all? :lol:

Amadeo's uncle, CP Philippe, isn't too shabby for a man his age. He looks better without a beard, though. I think Prince Daniel is not bad looking for a guy who wears spectacles. Alois of Liechtenstein isn't bad, either. His oldest child, Josef-Wenzel looks like he may inherit his dad's looks.

Prince William is pretty good-looking, but Crown Prince Philippe and Crown Prince Frederik aren't doing bad either. Prince Guillaume of Luxembourg is pretty too. I don't even think I could pick just one, there's a lot of very handsome princes, but sadly they all seem to be taken.

I am especially fond of HSH Albert, even that "come and go" belly of his! LOL

If I HAD to pick,

Cutest: Frederick
Most Handsome: Duke of Edinburg
Classic Handsomeness: Willem-Alexander
Overall Appeal: Prince Albert

Kitty, you have a good list going there, though the Duke of Edinburgh in his younger days would be my caveat. I totally agree about Prince Albert - that man is one lover of a man (as if we didn't already have the evidence!)

But I am going to have to go with Haakon - and this was the video that did it! :flowers:

Haakon, Mette Marit e Ingrid, 'rockeros' - YouTube

Last edited:
:previous:

Awww yes! :) Haakon is my favorite at the moment, too. Not only because he's handsome, it's his kind personality that makes him attractive even more. Mette Marit is one lucky lady!

Me too. Haakon is just the epitome of perfect man for me; handsome, devoted husband and father, good-natured, sweet, attentive... I could go on for a while!
My second choice would be Prince Harry; he's just really cute with a bit of mischievous spark in him.

Prince Harry! (Both inside and out.)

Me too. Haakon is just the epitome of perfect man for me; handsome, devoted husband and father, good-natured, sweet, attentive... I could go on for a while!
My second choice would be Prince Harry; he's just really cute with a bit of mischievous spark in him.

For me too! :flowers: I'd add Harry to the list as well, he's really special. He's fun, but he also got a serious side and I'm melting away when I see him with children.

And of course Prince Felix... :heart2:

http://princefelixofluxembourg.posterous.com/archive/7/2011?page=2

:previous: look-wise one of the most underrated royal men IMO. The Luxembourgish Princes are more or less all very good-looking. Felix definitely looks like Prince Charming to me, but I don't know too much about his character. In interviews he appears to be very nice, though.

Of course there are many handsome Princes. Carl Philip for example is certainly very handsome, but to me he just doesn't appear very... bright. :whistling: And that ruins it for, handsome or not.

WEll I have no clue how all the princes look like but I think prince Hashem was or probably at the moment is still quite handsome

Prince Hashem of jordan of course crown prince haakon of norway and prince Carl-Phillip of sweden :)

Last edited:
Haaaaaaaaaaaakoooooooonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Last edited:
For me, the top three most handsome princes are:

1. Crown Prince Haakon of Norway
2. HGD Guillaume of Luxembourg
3. Prince Carl Philip of Sweden

I also like Prince Harry; he's attractive and has a good personality, but he's not terribly good looking IMO. If I extended my list, Prince Daniel of Sweden would be No. 5, he's nice and I love his glasses :cool:. I also thought that Prince William was good looking when he was younger, but now not so much.

Last edited:
Yes, Hunky Haakon has my vote, not only because of his looks but he's also such a devoted husband and family man. And any man who sticks by the woman he loves and insists on marrying her despite a scandalous reputation is just A++ in my book. Then there's Carl-Phillip of Sweden who's a dead ringer for the actor Orlando Bloom, and HRD Guillame of Luxembourg. I'm not familiar with the Middle East princes, so can't say.

Last edited:
Crown Prince Felipe of Spain
Prince Hamzah of Jordan
Prince Amedeo of Belgium
Prince William, the Duke of Cambridge

And, though not technically a Prince, Peter Phillips.

In no particular order I find Haakon of Norway, Guillaume and Felix of Luxembourg, Carl-Philip of Sweden, and Amadeo of Belgium the most attractive of the current crop Royal princes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom