The Most Handsome Prince?

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The most handsome prince in todays Europe is Felipe, Prince of Asturias!

Everytime I see him deep sigh of admiration elicites from my heart and soul!

1.Prince Albert,Consort of Victoria
2.Carl Philip
3.Prince Floris
4.Prince Amedeo
5.Prince Harry
6.Prince Frederik

Last edited:
Here are my lists of the Most Handsome Princes in Europe:

My favorite is...

#1. Prince Felipe of Asturias (Spain), he has a charming look, that if everyone has seen him for the first time, they will fell in love, or get obsessed with him!!! :wub:

And the rest are:

#2. Hereditary Grand Duke Guillaume (Luxembourg)
#3. Prince Felix (Luxembourg)
#4. Prince Amedeo (Belgium)
#5. Prince William (Britain)
#6. Prince Harry (Britain)
#7. Prince Carl Philip (Sweden)
#8. CP Frederik (Denmark)
#9. CP Haakon-Magnus (Norway)
#10. Prince Louis (Luxembourg)
#11. Prince Albert II [Younger Version] (Monaco)
#12. Prince Andrea Casiraghi (Monaco)
#13. Prince Pierre Casiraghi (Monaco)
#14. Prince Christian of Hanover (Monaco)
#15. Prince Ernst-August Jr. of Hanover (Monaco)
#16. Prince Jean-Christophe Napoleon (France)
#17. Prince Louis-Alphonse, Duke of Anjou (France)
#18. Prince Philippos (Greece)
#19. CP Pavlos (Greece)
#20. Prince Alexander (Yugoslavia)
#21. Prince Philip (Yugoslavia)
#22. CP Peter (Yugoslavia)
#23. Hereditary Prince Boris (Montenegro)
#24. Prince Leka (Albania)

and the last is...

#25. Prince Sebastien (Luxembourg) - He is the youngest child of the current Grand Duke and Duchess of Luxembourg, he already turned 19 years old last April 16, and from being a little boy, he grew even more handsome and almost matured, and almost as tall as his brothers! :wub:

Last edited:
Here are my lists of the Most Handsome Princes in Asia:

My favorite is:

#1. Prince Hamzah (Jordan) - He is so cute!! I love his smile, and his handsome Arab eyes! And he really looks charming w/ or w/o a beard!!! :wub:

And the rest are:

#2. Prince Hashem (Jordan)
#3. Sheikh Hamdan bin Mohammed bin Rashid al Maktoum, Crown Prince of Dubai (UAE)
#4. Prince Ali (Jordan)
#5. The late Prince Alireza Pahlavi [1966-2011], who died only this year (Iran)
#6. CP Cyrus Reza Pahlavi [Younger Version] (Iran)
#7. CP Naruhito (Japan)
#8. CP Maha Vajiralongkorn (Thailand)

and the last is...

#9. CP Hussein (Jordan) - The eldest child of the current King and Queen of Jordan. He is such a cutie. When he was a little baby, he also has a striking resemblance to the younger version of his father, King Abdullah II! :wub:

Last edited:
I only have 3 of my lists of the Most Handsome Royals in Europe who were born as Commoners, and they are:

My favorite is:

#1. Louis Ducruet (Monaco) - The eldest child of Princess Stephanie of Monaco and former Palace Bodyguard and Ex-Husband, Daniel Ducruet. He is very unique because he didn't get his handsome looks from his father, he rather looked like a younger version of Prince Albert II. And he is athletic and a lover of sports, especially soccer/football, and that makes him even more attractive, and an object of obsession for girls!! :wub:

And the rest are:

#2. Peter Phillips (Britain) - Son of Anne, the Princess Royal, and of Cpt. Mark Phillips.

#3. Aoun Juma'a (Jordan) - Son of Princess Aisha, the younger sister of the current King of Jordan, and her ex-husband, Zeid Juma'a.

Last edited:
I feel like Im the only one who finds Prince Daniel very handsome.

He looks very intelligent, and since I find that attractive, I would say that you have a great taste in men.

Grand Duke Henri was very handsome.Even right now at his age!

Last edited:
I've always thought that Prince Harry is handsome.

I agree w/ you too, Prince Daniel is also handsome, he looks cute w/ glasses, and he is also athletic. Sadly he's not on my top list. But it's okay, that doesn't mean if he's not included on the top list, that means he is not handsome at all.

I also find Prince David Bagration of Mukhrani (Georgia) very handsome too. He was married to Anna Bagration-Gruzinsky on February 8, 2009.

the most handsome Prince in the world is Prince Hamzah of Jordan he has a beautiful eyes and beautiful smile, and then prince Ali.. does any one knows how tall is prince hamzah ??

For me 1. William 2. Harry 3. Frederik of denmark 4. Prince charles (jajajaja i`m joking)

King Carl Gustav was quite the handsome man when he was younger.

:king2: Prince Daniel and Prince Nicolaos :king2:

1-Prince Harry
2-Prince Hakoon
3-Prince Frederik

I think Prince Carl Philip ,Crown Prince Frederik and Guillaume of Luxembourg are very handsome.

I have no real comment on who has the better looks, however i have noticed that people have rated the Prince of Albania very low, while in Albania he is rated very highly. So how many of you have seen photos of the Prince and do you think that your tastes are based on national points of view?
i choose my Prince Leka, because i like him as a person and he reps the Albanian people better than most monachies in other European countries.

I think Prince Maurits is the only handsome Dutch prince.

Prince Nikolaos of Greece is also handsome, even with/without a beard. He really looks like King Constantine at his age.

For me it's crown prince Frederik of Denmark, crown prince haakon of Norway and prince Harry of wales as well as prince Philippos of Greece.

Definitely Prince Harry & the HGD.

Prince Harry
Prince William
Prince Reza Pahlavi
Prince Hamzah
Prince Hashem

Prince Ali, Prince Hamza, and Prince Hashim of Jordan :D

Hummm...for sheer good-looking-ness, I'd have to say Prince Carl Philip.

For overall masculine appeal, I'll go for Albert of Monaco, David of Georgia, Wangchuk of Bhutan and the late Hussein of Jordan.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom