Beauty And Popularity?

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
In my opinion, Mette-Marit, Letizia & Grand Duchess MT should have been on the top 10 list. I think they are really beautiful women. I think that if Princess Anne paid more attention to fashion and her hair she wouldn't be on the least attractive list.

How popular is Princess Mette-Marit? I ask because I do not think she is beautiful but she still seems to be well loved in her country.
Diana was never all that, I think the only reason people started to believe she was is that a) Charles was so much older and he, unfortunately, had a stereotypical British look about him. b) she was young c) Those around her when she married were quite old at the time, Elizabeth, Margaret, Philip, Anne, The Queen mother....any looks they may have once had had faded.
Arguably the most beautiful woman in the modern BRF was Princess Margaret, but despite her looks I think there did come a time when she was not so popular because of her behavior and attitude towards others.

Diana was never all that, I think the only reason people started to believe she was is that a) Charles was so much older and he, unfortunately, had a stereotypical British look about him. b) she was young c) Those around her when she married were quite old at the time, Elizabeth, Margaret, Philip, Anne, The Queen mother....any looks they may have once had had faded.
Arguably the most beautiful woman in the modern BRF was Princess Margaret, but despite her looks I think there did come a time when she was not so popular because of her behavior and attitude towards others.

Um, no not in my case. I was a child when I first saw her on television and I found her beautiful then and I still do. My favorite photos of her are from the early 80s and from 96-97.
Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder. What you may find as pretty or beautiful may be different for someone else.

Hi Ava Elizabeth !

In my opinion, I would rather say the contrary : It's because some persons are famous that we find them beautiful . Princess Mary is the perfect example for that . If she was only the girl-next-door, I think nobody would say she is beautiful . She would only be one among other average-looking women ...

I totally agree with you!

Beauty is definitely in the eye of the beholder and goes beyond what one can physically see. Some of the most beautiful women and most handsome men in the world can have the most unattractive, uncharismatic personalities going - especially if they think they are beautiful or handsome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom