Single and Looking

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Arobers1

Commoner
City
Atlanta
Country
United States
Amist all of the engagment, divorce,etc. rumors, I sometime wonder, where are the single eligible bachelors (and bachelorettes) in the royal circles? Well here is the place dedicated to them. Post any royal bachelors (and bachelorettes) that you know about here. Please post their name, title, relationship status, and past history here if you know it. Royals whom are not in serious relationships are fine as well.

I know chances are slim that a royal will marry one of us, but it doesnt hurt to dream does it? :wub:

Ok, here is a list of the bachelors:

England:

Prince William of Wales
second in line to the British throne, son of Charles, Prince of Wales, and the late Princess Diana, and grandson of Queen Elizabeth II.​
Perks: Handsome, blonde. Very wealthy- inherited significant amount from his mother's estate, and will inherit the majority of the wealth associated with the Prince Charles. A future king. His face is on postage stamps. And his wife will, as queen, have full access to the numerous tiaras and other fantastic jewelry that make up the crown jewels.​
Downfalls: no privacy, may have to wait decades to inherit the throne, wife will always be compared to his mother (that could be a plus too, though.),​
Current Relationship Status: in long term relationship with Kate Middleton

Prince Harry of Wales

Third in line to British throne. Second son of Charles, Prince of Wales, and the late Princess Diana of Wales. Grandson of Queen Elizabeth II.​
Perks: rather attractive, wealthy- inherited significant amount from his mother, and recieves a royal allowance. Outside chance (very small) that could become king. Has entrance into all sorts of events. Looks good in his military uniform.​
Downfalls: always in shadow of his older brother (known as the spare). Rumors of excessive partying, and has exhibited some inadvisable fashion choices. Caught with marijuana and was disciplined. In the military, so may be gone for long periods of time. Tabloid favorite.​
Current Relationship status: in a relationship with Chelsy Davy.​

Peter Phillips

Sweden

Prince Carl Philip

Luxembourg:

Hereditary Grand Duke Guillaume
First in line to the throne of Luxembourg. Son of Grand Duke Henri and Grand Duchess Maria Theresa.​
Perks: Very handsome. Cute accent, speaks good English. Heir to one of the wealthiest royal families in Europe, wife will have a selection of tiaras to choose from. Seems dedicated to his duties.​
Downfalls: Small country, less visability in US and some other countries, young, so probably will not look to marry for some years yet.​
Current Relationship status: Single, as far as I know.
Prince Felix​

I would have thought that William and Kate are in a rather serious relationship, same as Carl Philip of Sweden.

My vote will be for the new King of Bhutan, the 26 years old Oxford educated King Jigme Khesar Namgyel Wangchuck. He just ascended to the throne follows the sudden abdication of his father, king Jigme Singye Wangchuck on 15 Dec 2006.

Charming and dashing, he is still single (as far as I know). Talk of dream - imagine marrying a handsome King!!

Downfalls: His father has 4 wives and they are sisters. Wonder whether will the new King follows the tradition???

tlklhm said:
My vote will be for the new King of Bhutan, the 26 years old Oxford educated King Jigme Khesar Namgyel Wangchuck. He just ascended to the throne follows the sudden abdication of his father, king Jigme Singye Wangchuck on 15 Dec 2006.

Charming and dashing, he is still single (as far as I know). Talk of dream - imagine marrying a handsome King!!

Downfalls: His father has 4 wives and they are sisters. Wonder whether will the new King follows the tradition???

hear hear... I really like this new King as well.

One of the best thing of Royal Year 2006 is we get to know him better (when he went to Thailand for the Diamond Jubilee).

26.. a King.. and unmarried.. ;)

http://news.yahoo.com/photo/061217/photos_wl_pc_afp/b7b598c0073e9ea29bea684140a7a553

'Less visability in the United States'

LadyK said:
Luxembourg:

Hereditary Grand Duke Guillaume
First in line to the throne of Luxembourg. Son of Grand Duke Henri and Grand Duchess Maria Theresa.​
Perks: Very handsome. Cute accent, speaks good English. Heir to one of the wealthiest royal families in Europe, wife will have a selection of tiaras to choose from. Seems dedicated to his duties.​
Downfalls: Small country, less visability in US and some other countries, young, so probably will not look to marry for some years yet.

I would like to say two remarks on that:

1. the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg is 250 times bigger than the principality of Monaco, yet the last one has been quite visible in the United States

2. I think the old, proud, self-conscious and awesomely rich House of Nassau couldn't care less about their visability in the United States

:flowers:

Last edited:
4 full royalborn royal bachelors

The four children of His Royal Highness don Carlos-Hugo de Bourbon-Parma and Bourbon, Duke of Parma and of Her Royal Highness Princess Irene of the Netherlands, Princess of Orange-Nassau, Princess of Lippe-Biesterfeld are all free.

His Royal Highness Prince Carlos Javier Bernardo, Prince de Bourbon de Parme, Prince de Piacenza (Nijmegen, the Netherlands 27-01-1970)
Her Royal Highness Princess Margarita María Beatriz, Princess de Bourbon de Parme, Countess de Colorno (Nijmegen, the Netherlands 13-10-1972)
His Royal Highness Prince Jaime Bernardo, Prince de Bourbon de Parme, Count de Bardi (Nijmegen, the Netherlands 13-10-1972)
Her Royal Highness Princess María Carolina Christina, Princess de Bourbon de Parme, Marchioness de Sala (Nijmegen, the Netherlands 23-06-1974)

Prince Jaime has a very interesting, attractive face...

What about their characters: I mean what kind of person is, for example, prince Guillaume or prince Carl Philip. What are their interests?

Arobers1 said:
Amist all of the engagment, divorce,etc. rumors, I sometime wonder, where are the single eligible bachelors (and bachelorettes) in the royal circles? Well here is the place dedicated to them. Post any royal bachelors (and bachelorettes) that you know about here. Please post their name, title, relationship status, and past history here if you know it. Royals whom are not in serious relationships are fine as well.

I know chances are slim that a royal will marry one of us, but it doesnt hurt to dream does it? :wub:
I agree with you about dreaming....:wub:

Last edited by a moderator:
Crown Princess Victoria of Sweden would probably have to be the 'most eligible' bachelorette, I would imagine. I don't know her dating status, though. I think she was/is in a pretty serious relationship. As a single gal myself, it's good to see a young woman who is not settling for just anybody. I'm sure she's got a lot of pressure on her to marry so I'm happy to see that she is looking for personal happiness and not bowing to that pressure.
Her sister Madeline is an eligible bachelorette also.

Guys, Guys, have we forgotten the charming, the handsome, the one and only Prince Amadeo of Belgium. If so, that's OK, I'll take him any day. lol

ZandraRae said:
Guys, Guys, have we forgotten the charming, the handsome, the one and only Prince Amadeo of Belgium. If so, that's OK, I'll take him any day. lol

And as far as I'm aware he's not seeing anyone too.

Prince Felix of Luxembourg is an eligible bachelor too. I'm not sure if he's seeing anyone.

IMO I like HGD Guillaume, he seems an intelligent guy, also he's handsome, has the presence, elegance, charisma to be good succesor of GD Henri.

Last edited by a moderator:
ZandraRae said:

Yes, but may be a little too young, for the old Lady as me, Miam! miam!:wub:

purple_platinum said:
hear hear... I really like this new King as well.

One of the best thing of Royal Year 2006 is we get to know him better (when he went to Thailand for the Diamond Jubilee).

26.. a King.. and unmarried.. ;)

http://news.yahoo.com/photo/061217/photos_wl_pc_afp/b7b598c0073e9ea29bea684140a7a553

Hi Purple_platinum

Glad to see that you have the same view as me...

Yah...that how I got to know abt him too. And you know what, not very long after the Thailand trip, he came to Singapore for official visit in Aug. And i miss the chance to see him in person although I am in the same government building as him. I am at a meeting then so not able to go out and see him:sad: :mad: :sad:

Andrea and Pierre Casiraghi

They are no 2 & 3 in the succession of the Monaco throne.

It would be difficult to have a title and little money. Everyone would assume that millions of euros come with the title. Dating would be akward too. One might be expected to entertain lavishly.

The most comprehensive list

https://karinna-87.livejournal.com/68968.html

The above post by karinna_87 contains the 2015 list of most eligible bachelors. It includes young and not-so-young royal/aristocratic gentlemen. Marius Hoiby is listed because of his step-father.

Prince Ugo Bagration is the most dashing. Louis Spencer, Viscount Althorp, is very English looking.

Last edited:
https://ru-royalty.livejournal.com/3182017.html

The above post by karinna_87 contains the 2015 list of most eligible single ladies. It includes young and not-so-young royal/aristocratic ladies from all over the world. Exotic locations include Swaziland, Bhutan, Qatar, and Tonga.

Ms Middleton is listed because of her sister.

Last edited:
Princesses Marie Astrid and her Sister Princess Margaretha maried the same year .
Princess Marie Astrid has already 3 weddings and 4 grand Children.
Princess Margaretha , not even an engagement ??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom