Royal Siblings

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

crisiñaki

Heir Apparent
City
London
Country
United Kingdom
Here Im am with my obsession with siblings:D .

This thread is for all those moments that reflect the relationship between the ADULT royal siblings which I must say are pretty hard to find so, here it goes

From my beloved SRF:

http://img495.imageshack.us/img495/6586/crisfilip7jg.png

the swedes are not that far behind:

Sources: Newscom, Corbis, Cover

Are there pictures of Phillippe with Astrid or Haakon with Märtha?

I love these pics of the swedish siblings (even though their mother is present in some of them).

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

The Swedish siblings are very affectionate. Carl Philip seems to be very close with his two sisters. Sometimes when Carl Philip and Madeleine are together, my friends mistake them for a couple! Very cute....I'm on the hunt for photos! :)

Scherezada said:
Source:Seergepress.

Cristina de Borbon and Iñaki in 1998.

Source Seegerpress

Mary and Frederik.

Hi, nice pictures, but they don't belong in this thread:confused: so please post them where they belong
Thanks in advance:cool:

Oops, sorry, where is that they belong?. :confused:

There's any royal couples in love thread?.

I will delete them. No pro.

Last edited:
what about British Royals Family?

From Getty - Prince Charles and Princess Anne
anne.jpg
The BRF siblings don't really seem to get on that well or else just don't show their affection in public.

hey Will's princess, the thumbnail of your picture is not visible:( , please post again

On the other hand, the newest pictures of Elena & Cristina (from London Features):

Two stylish ladies who seem to get along very well!!

Question: anyone has the picture in which Elena is crying while Felipe is the flagbearer in Barcelona '92 Olympic Games?
I'm dying to see it, cuz I've seen him but not her;)

Phillippe crying on Laurent's wedding:

Source: IBL

one of the most beautiful expressions of brotherly love I've ever seen, Phillippe seems so serious and composed but he's romantic at heart :flower:

crisiñaki said:
Question: anyone has the picture in which Elena is crying while Felipe is the flagbearer in Barcelona '92 Olympic Games?
I'm dying to see it, cuz I've seen him but not her;)
Crisińaki, here you have the link to the video from "El Pais". It's "buscator" so you have to write "el principe felipe" and then 4 videos will appear (one of them- "perfil de don Felipe"). This is a film about history of Felipe's life and there are some scenes from OG in Barcelona (with crying Elena too:))
http://www.elpais.es/archivo/buscando.html

LaChicaMadrilena said:
Crisińaki, here you have the link to the video from "El Pais". It's "buscator" so you have to write "el principe felipe" and then 4 videos will appear (one of them- "perfil de don Felipe"). This is a film about history of Felipe's life and there are some scenes from OG in Barcelona (with crying Elena too:))

I can't find the words to thank you;) :D

crisiñaki said:
Phillippe crying on Laurent's wedding:

Source: IBL

one of the most beautiful expressions of brotherly love I've ever seen, Phillippe seems so serious and composed but he's romantic at heart :flower:
Maybe he was already feeling sorry for Claire ... ;)
(Nah, just kidding :rolleyes: ... :D )
Cheers!
Martin

LaChicaMadrilena said:
I doesn't appear for me!!! :(
Can anyone send me the link, please??

Prince Albert and Princess Stephanie
Sebastian

24fdx52.jpg

couldn't help to post this one.. very cute Anna Maria trying to hold her younger brother, Carlos Morales

(photo by Stefan Lindblom)

Little Irene Urdangarin with her brothers in Mallorca:

(deadline; originally posted by monica821)

(afp getty; originally posted by lula)

(Juanito kissing Irene's leg... too cute! :))

That's a cute thread! :flowers:

Martha Louise welcomes her little brother Haakon at Skaugum! :wub:

Polfoto

Scanpix

Last edited:
Your Favourite Royal Sibling

Which of the royal siblings do you like better (can be in terms of work, diligence, beauty, whatever)?

Royal siblings I can think of at the moment:

Charles, the prince of Wales
Anne, The princess Royal
Andrew, the duke of York
Edward, the earl of Wessex

William, the duke of Cambridge
Prince Harry of Wales

Princess Beatrice of York
Princess Eugenie of York

Peter Philips
Zara Tindall

Prince Albert
Princess Caroline
Princess Stephanie

Crown Prince Haakon
Princess Martha Louise

Crown Prince Frederick
Prince Joachim

Crown Princess Victoria
Prince Carl Philip
Princess Madeleine

King Felipe
Infanta Elena
Infanta Cristina

King Willem-Alexander
Late Prince Friso
Prince Constantijn

King Philippe
Princess Astrid
Prince Laurent

Feel free to include any other royals (I know I've missed many on my list!)

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community

In terms of beauty and difference between them I like Victoria, Carl Philip and Madeleine:flowers:

I also like Caroline and Stephanie for the same reasons:ROFLMAO:

I think my favourite royal siblings are Princes William and Harry. I think Harry is working more than William at the moment, but they both seem to be focused on their royal duties as well as quite kind and genuine in what they do (having said that, I know someone whose brother went to school with them and she has met them herself and thinks that William is kinder than Harry), which is why I like them so much - as well as them being members of my country's RF, so I guess I'm a little biased here.

I also like Crown Prince Frederik and Prince Joachim as they both seem to do a lot of work (although I feel that Frederik is a harder worker than Joachim sometimes) and seem quite down to earth.

In the terms of beauty, I like Crown Princess Victoria, Princess Madeleine and Prince Carl Philip, but feel that out of the three Victoria is the only one that really works hard.

And from the older generation I like HM and Princess Margaret as well as the Haga Princesses from Sweden (although I've never been warmed to Carl Gustaf, there's just something off about him IMO), but I'm not sure why!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom