Royals Wearing Eyeglasses (not sunglasses)

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Glasses are never very flattering. Fortunately, these days there are ways to correct vision. But, if by some reason you can´t have the laser procedure or don´t want too, men tend to look better wearing them than women. I agree that Queen Elizabeth´s glasses are awful.

But the new glasses are very good. In the 80-90´s the glasses look very awfull. My Mother had this glasses to and at that time it looks good. Time change everything:)

I diagree that glasses are never flattering. IMo there are pretty many people who look really good with glasses.

That was the first time I had seen CP Maxima wearing her glasses...she looks good in them.

I think that CP Maxima looks very cute in her glasses! They are flattering on her face.

I diagree that glasses are never flattering. IMo there are pretty many people who look really good with glasses.

I have to disagree as well - sometimes rather than detracting from one's face, they can be used to hide or disuise a feature which is not so great, thereby enhancing one's appearance.

I've never seen Queen Silvia with glasses before. I think they really suite her, they seem to make her face look softer. With Daniel I think the oppiste is true, his face looks softer when he wears contacts like in the engagement photos. Perhaps it's because he wears quiet large frames I don't know.

:cool: Glasses can be flattering, they can make a face more interesting.

But do You think that most of Royal Ladies are wearing mostly contact lenses???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom