Royals Wearing Eyeglasses (not sunglasses)

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Victoria looks good with glasses. I'll try to post a picture.

I once read an article about Queen Elizabeth and it stated that in her purse the only thing in there is her glasses.

I have the picture was taken when she was sorking in her office in Jordan. The photograph was placed on QN website, before it was redesigned.

RhapsodyBrat said:
Queen Noor used to wear glasses too. ;) she's had vision problems even as a child, and i've read that she's already had lasik surgery (twice already, i think) but her vision is still problematic.

i haven't seen any pictures of her wearing glasses, though.

Prince Maximillian von Leichtenstein also wears glasses and he really looks good in them.

ZandraRae said:
I think Victoria looks good with glasses. I'll try to post a picture.

Here are some photos of Crown Princess Victoria wearing glasses.

Photos from Polfoto, ANP Photo and Wikimedia

Last edited:
Tartucat said:
Here are some photos of Crown Princess Victoria wearing glasses.

I totally agree- I wonder how many pairs she owns. I know it took me many years before I found a pair that truly suited me.

Prince William

616853d.jpg

The link is for my photobucket but the source is www.rexfeatures.com number of pic 616853d

Royals with Glasses

I know that few Royals wear glasses, and they are

King Albert of Belgium
Prince William Of Wales
CP Victoria of Sweden
Queen Margrethe Of Denmark
King Carl Gustaf of Sweden
Duke Of Gloucester

does any one know whether any other Royals wear glasses?

Last edited:
Queen Elizabeth II sometimes for Christmas broadcast, services, etc. Princess Margriet of The Netherlands as well. I have also seen the Countess of Wessex does when she is driving.

Prince Albert of Monaco wears glasses.

Prince consort Henrik of Denmark
Doesnt King Konstantine also use glasses?

Also, Prince Felix of Luxembourg, Princess Alexandra of Luxembourg and Grand Duke Henri have wore glasses in the past

Princess Grace of Monaco did. She didn't wear them as much she should have (the old saying "boys don't make passes at girls with glasses"), and was terrified at the idea of wearing contacts.

What I don't understand is why HM Queen Elizabeth wears such hideous glasses... surely she could afford something a bit nicer?

The Duchess of Gloucester and Prince Friso of the Netherlands wear glasses and I think Princess Mabel wears glasses unless I'm wrong.

Yay! I've never seen Princess Maxima wearing eyeglasses! But she looks great wearing them, tough. :D

Vanesa.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom