Royal Quiz on ZDF

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

principessa

Heir Apparent
City
Schweinfurt
Country
Germany
ZDF had created a quiz about "Königskinder". There are some interesting questions.

Quiz

That was an interesting quiz, thank you! :flowers: I got 10 out of 12. I got the last question wrong and also the one about the form of government in Sweden (but I believe my answer was also correct). I did not know the answer to the question about Queen Sofía and Felipe's interest in Letizia, but I got it right.

Considering that quiz was in a language i couldn't understand I think I did quite well for myself i got 8 out of 12. Interesting questions from what I could make out. :flowers:

I got all 12 out 12.
The only one I had problems with was the 8th or 9th one (about Letizia) but I guessed that one right.
Another difficult one (for me) was the question about Swedish Monarchy (form of government).

Talk about putting my German to the test! I got 6 out of 12.

I got 9 out of 12, which I am kind of proud of, due to the fact that I can't speak a word of German!

I have recently found another royal quiz on ZDF.

It shows the results of a "quiz survey". The questions and answers are displayed and it is also mentioned how many percent of the asked people have done the right answer and who failed or did not knew the answer.

Was die Deutschen über Majestäten wissen

:previous:

Thanks for posting this! :flowers: I got 10 out of 10.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom