People Who Look Like Royals

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Noooo . . . . I see no resemblance.
I don't know this girl, Sophie Tweed-Simmons - who is she? This picture is not beautiful. I don't say that SHE is not beautiful, maybe she is, but on this pic she looks strange. I need to see more pics for a good judgment.

so true...it would be great to see other pic...
when i saw this one i was like? what? are you kidding me? :eek:
let's say that this pic wasn't the good one. i see 0 resemblance with charlotte. i think char is a hundred time MORE beautiful...

Calm down, calm down; she's only 15 and I said only a slight remsemblance. Sophie Tweed-Simmons is the daughter of Gene Simmons (bassist of KISS) and Shannon Tweed (former Playboy Playmate).

I can't really get great pictures of her because she is the youngest and it's always hard to find pictures of the younger siblings. I think you guys would agree with me if you watched the show (Gene Simmons Family Jewels on A&E). You'd see more of a personality and see her interact. She's a very lovely girl inside and out.

Sophie Tweed-Simmons
Gene Simmons' Family Jewels TV Show - Gene Simmons' Family Jewels Television Series :: Gene Simmons' Family Jewels TV Series :: Summary/Synopsis

On the first she looks more like America Ferrera than Char.

Backing to the topic what's new about Charlotte?

I don't see resemblance at all! She more looks like Chelsea Clinton (wow, this was so random taught) than Charlotte. And she's a bit chubby...

I think that in Queen Paola's younger days (when she was engaged to the King, then Prince, as well as when she was a young bride and mother, )she bore a striking resemblence to a young Sophia Loren.

ok i saw some recent pics of robert n he doesn't look much like amedeo anymore. amedeo now definitely scores over him in the looks department

There are some pictures where Princess Aimée and Queen Sonja (in her younger ages) look a bit alike.
Princess Aimée
Sonja of Norway

´Somehow they remind me of each other... I don't know. ;)

Last edited:
Not twins

Charlotte and Angelina have some ressemblance, like mother and daughter, not like twins. They are both drop dead gorgeus.

Russel Crowe is perfect for prince Ernst August, and Clive Owen for prince Felipe. Mel Gibson is already past meridien.

I think Angelina is a very good-hearted person, but not very normal, we can say. Not only because of all the tattoos, but of all those children, let alone how much she liked to create controversy before Brad. I wonder how long is Brad going to stand the stress of so many kids. And knowing what happened to poor Mia Farrow. It seems to me that she is pregnant, again, hope will be a boy so that they stop there. :ermm:

Sometimes Letizia reminds me of Gillian Anderson (Agent Scully). ;)
I don't know what it is... but in some pictures Leti just really reminds me of her!

Anna Ivanovic the winner of the French open,resembles a young Princess Caroline. They are both exotic beauties.

amedeo of belgium looks so much like james franco(from spiderman an triston and isolde) while his sister, maria laura, looks like the spitting image of her grandmother when she was her age....

I think that Prince Amedeo of Belgium and Actor Hayden Christenson (spelling?) look alike maybe it is just me!

Back
Top Bottom