People Who Look Like Royals

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
For a while I've been thinking that Stephanie J. Block (a theatre actress/singer) looks like the Duchess of Cambridge (they have similar facial expressions when smiling).
Stephanie J. Block Pictures - "33 Variations" Opening Night - Arrivals & Curtain Call - Zimbio

In this image, she looks a little like Crown Princess Victoria of Sweden.
http://images.broadwayworld.com/upload2/87853/tn-500_112909stephanie j block1498.jpg
Yes,there is some resemblance between her and Kate,only major difference is that Kate's eyes are large

I received my July copy of Instyle Magazine the other day and almost did double take. I thought the Duchess of Cambridge was on the cover .... she was not, it was the actress Katie Holmes. I have not particularly seen a great resemblance in the past but the look was very close on this magazine cover. It may well be that a lot of photo shopping was done just for the purpose.
InStyle.com What's Right Now

The Late Queen of Iran, Soraya Esfandiary, is always compared to legendary Hollywood Actress Ava Gardner.

Prince Amedeo looks like Robert Pattinson.

Empress Soraya may also look like Sophia Loren

Kate Winslet as Princess Grace of Monaco
Kim Cattrall as Queen Noor of Jordan

Yes, that's true. When I saw Kate walking down the aisle, she reminded me of Mary walking into her pre-wedding banquet.

.Kate is far more spontaneous and smiling,while Mary is very calm

OMG! Charlize Theron is also from South Africa, just like Princess Charlene! That's nice!

Prince Daniel looks like a younger version of Jack Nicholson, but much more handsome.

Queen Sonja of Norway looks like Meryl Streep.

Queen Rania may also look like Winona Ryder.

Omar Sharif looks like the late King Hussein of Jordan.

Princess Haya of Jordan and CPss Mary of Denmark are both look-a-like. When I first saw Princess Haya, I thought it was CPss Mary! :lol:

CP Frederik of Denmark and Max Thieriot look very similar in this pictures!But CP Mary and Princess Haya look completely different...Mary is rather tall and slim and has an oval face while Haya is petite & curvy,she also has fuller lips and cheeks-but they´ve been wearing the same Prada dress in different colours :)

CP Frederik of Denmark and Max Thieriot look very similar in this pictures!But CP Mary and Princess Haya look completely different...Mary is rather tall and slim and has an oval face while Haya is petite & curvy,she also has fuller lips and cheeks-but they´ve been wearing the same Prada dress in different colours :)

Oh I see... but you're right, I'm now starting to see differences between Princess Haya and CPss Mary...:flowers:

If CP Frederik grows a stubble, dons a hat and carries a guitar, he'd be Jason Mraz!

Back
Top Bottom