The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 07-20-2010, 04:08 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nathalie Cox View Post
the same question should be asked for Pauline and Kate that are being compared as look alikes (and they are)
Well, maybe they are not royal, but as they are connected with royals and are very popular in the forums ....
I heard that Kate Middleton will marry William. I know that this is out of the subject "royal look alikes" but, if she marries him, she will be called a royal.. and..........Queen of England..

Old 08-11-2010, 12:00 PM

www.charlottecasiraghi.webs.com

Old 08-11-2010, 12:29 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by azure View Post
I heard that Kate Middleton will marry William. I know that this is out of the subject "royal look alikes" but, if she marries him, she will be called a royal.. and..........Queen of England..
I've been hearing that for the past 4-5 years, maybe more...maybe they will, maybe they won't. But for now, she is not technically royal
Old 09-02-2010, 05:07 PM
Heir Apparent

German-Turkish actress Sibel Kekili looks IMO like Crown Princess Mary of Denmark:

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...el_Kekilli.jpg
I had a dream: Let's connect our thoughts together, than we have a mission, let's connect our feelings together, than we have a mood, let's connect our dreams together, than we have a vision and let's connect our mission, our mood and our vision together than we have a perfect life.
Old 09-02-2010, 08:17 PM
Gentry

(This is for Americans with really awesome/trashy taste in reality tv):
Does anyone think that Jacqueline from "Real Housewives of New Jersey" looks like a chunky CP Mary? They look like they could be sisters.
Old 10-05-2010, 05:09 PM
Heir Apparent

In the left picture Princess Maxima looks like Madonna:

http://svenskdam.se/files/2010/10/maxima.jpg
I had a dream: Let's connect our thoughts together, than we have a mission, let's connect our feelings together, than we have a mood, let's connect our dreams together, than we have a vision and let's connect our mission, our mood and our vision together than we have a perfect life.
Old 10-27-2010, 07:30 PM
Super Moderator
Picture of the Week Coordinator

From the tv movie "Felipe y Letizia". Photos of the royals and the actors who plays them
¿Quién es quién? Alter egos 'reales' - Galería de fotos - tv movies - Telecinco.es
I think that Amaia Salamanca looks a lot like Letizia, but the others aren´t so well-choosen...maybe Letizia´s mother and grandmother

Old 10-28-2010, 11:45 AM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by ANNIE_S View Post
From the tv movie "Felipe y Letizia". Photos of the royals and the actors who plays them
¿Quién es quién? Alter egos 'reales' - Galería de fotos - tv movies - Telecinco.es
I think that Amaia Salamanca looks a lot like Letizia, but the others aren´t so well-choosen...maybe Letizia´s mother and grandmother
Wow! Iñaki URDANGARÍN's actor is HOT!
Old 10-28-2010, 11:54 AM
Nobility

What about this? For me, this actress looks like a blonde version of CP Mary:
http://img175.imageshack.us/img175/5996/pricess.jpg
Old 10-28-2010, 12:05 PM
Imperial Majesty
Royal Blogger

Christina Applegate, that's an interesting comparison.
Old 10-28-2010, 12:59 PM
Nobility

What do you think of this?
http://img220.imageshack.us/img220/6881/celinea.jpg
Old 10-28-2010, 01:06 PM
Imperial Majesty
Royal Blogger

Celine looks better,
Old 10-28-2010, 01:18 PM
Administrator

Wow..they did a move on Felipe and Letizia. Interesting...did anyone see it. Was it as ridiculous as the Charles/Diana and Charles/Camilla movies? And they actually had someone to play Eva. I would love to see that...with subtitles of course.

Old 10-28-2010, 03:41 PM
Majesty
Royal Blogger
Picture of the Week team Member

The movie about Prince Felipe and Letizia is avalaible online. Zonk I think they only showed when Felipe started the engagement with Letizia. Some mags publish that the movie has many mistakes.
Old 10-28-2010, 06:16 PM
Super Moderator
Picture of the Week Coordinator

Zonk, you can see the movie in Spanish here, but without subtitles:
telecinco.es MiTele - Series - Tv-movies - La primera parte de la tv-movie sobre el noviazgo de los Príncipes

Anyway, the movie is really bad. As Salma said, it´s plenty of mistakes. It had to be a serious movie, and looked like a comedy. And the actor who plays Felipe is so bad. On the other hand, the actor who plays the King is so good that he seems to be making fun of him
And the Queen had a funny French accent! Only Letizia is good

Old 10-28-2010, 06:18 PM
Administrator

Darn it...I don't know Spanish.

Well, you guys are probably too young to remember but right after Charles and Diana got married....two movies were made about the courtship and the marriage. They weren't that great as well. Catherine Oxenberg (a distant cousin and daughter of Princess Elizabeth) she was also in Dynasty, played Diana in one of them.

Looking back and knowing how everything turned out...it rather sad in retrospect.

But thanks for the link! I shall check it out.

Old 11-01-2010, 12:30 PM
Majesty
Royal Blogger
Picture of the Week team Member

I have never seen a movies about Charles and Diana, does anyone know if any of them are avalaible online?
Old 11-01-2010, 02:28 PM
Heir Apparent

My husband says that Prince Daniel looks like Matt Damon.
Old 11-01-2010, 03:13 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by salma View Post
I have never seen a movies about Charles and Diana, does anyone know if any of them are avalaible online?
I watched parts of the sappy one "A Royal Romance" (the one released in 1982 where Daniel Chatto played his future cousin-in-law Prince Andrew) on youtube. I don't know if it's still up, but someone posted key scenes on the site. The quality was really poor, but you get the picture. That movie was awful, especially since in hindsight, you know some of these scenes could not of happened. For example: Diana describes herself as a working girl and the film portrays her almost as a full-blown career woman at age 19.

I've watched the Charles and Camilla movie and sort of enjoyed it, especially the scenes between Charles and Anne. Of course it has the complete opposite treatment of Diana from the above movie, but it is the superior movie even if it isn't completely true or great.

I watched the Felipe and Letizia one but not being a Spanish speaker, didn't really know what was going on. But from what I could gather, it was slightly less sappy than the C&D movie. And they got most of the wardrobe right and didn't have any of the cheap-looking crown jewels seen in most films made about royals, real or fictional.
Old 11-08-2010, 03:38 PM
Serene Highness

I think Queen Rania and Princess Letitia look alike.