People Who Look Like Royals

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Princess Tessy of Luxembourg looks exactly like Britney Spears.

My father says the origin of his family is Mongol. Maybe, maybe not. However, if you look at my photo, I do look like the Great Khan!

They are like twins that got seperated after birth,they really look so similar and also have the same figure and fashion sense!

Yes, they have the same style too. I was like WOW, they must be related somehow but we all know that each one is from different country. I mean if I don't know that this is Queen Rania and the other is Princess Letizia I would say that they are sister, Rania is the oldest and Letizia the youngest :D :D

Marcia Gay Harden looks exactly like Queen Silvia of Sweden, and Colin Firth looks a lot like King Carl Gustav. They are a perfect match! They can make a movie together, somewhat like a bio.

Marcia Gay Harden looks exactly like Queen Silvia of Sweden, and Colin Firth looks a lot like King Carl Gustav. They are a perfect match! They can make a movie together, somewhat like a bio.

How interesting that you find resemblance between Colin Firth and King Carl Gustav.
I've always thought that Prince Carl-Philip and Colin Firth look alike! :)

Princess Madeleine of Sweden looks a lot like American Actress Keri Russell.

I feel a little bit sorry for Joachim now. :ROFLMAO: Benedict's face is so... so.. weird. Most of the time he's really unfortunate looking and the next, he's the complete opposite. But whatever, he's insanely talented and has a really amazing voice to listen to. Joachim is not good-looking either. He even looks like he smells like cigarettes.

I look like my (alleged) ancestor, the Great Khan. Check it out:

KittyAtlanta, are you a descendant of Genghis Khan anyway?

Empress Merel said:
I feel a little bit sorry for Joachim now. :ROFLMAO: Benedict's face is so... so.. weird. Most of the time he's really unfortunate looking and the next, he's the complete opposite. But whatever, he's insanely talented and has a really amazing voice to listen to. Joachim is not good-looking either. He even looks like he smells like cigarettes.

Hey isn't this the actor that played William stafford in the other Boleyn girl alongside portman and johansson

Back
Top Bottom