People Who Look Like Royals

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:previous:

:lol: Gosh, it really looks a bit like Anne. These royal look-a-likes are too funny...

So when did the Casiraghis become royalty?

:lol: the same question should be asked for Pauline and Kate that are being compared as look alikes (and they are)
Well, maybe they are not royal, but as they are connected with royals and are very popular in the forums ....;)

:lol: the same question should be asked for Pauline and Kate that are being compared as look alikes (and they are)
Well, maybe they are not royal, but as they are connected with royals and are very popular in the forums ....;)
:eek:I heard that Kate Middleton will marry William. I know that this is out of the subject "royal look alikes" but, if she marries him, she will be called a royal.. and..........Queen of England..

:eek:I heard that Kate Middleton will marry William. I know that this is out of the subject "royal look alikes" but, if she marries him, she will be called a royal.. and..........Queen of England..

I've been hearing that for the past 4-5 years, maybe more...maybe they will, maybe they won't. But for now, she is not technically royal;)

(This is for Americans with really awesome/trashy taste in reality tv):
Does anyone think that Jacqueline from "Real Housewives of New Jersey" looks like a chunky CP Mary? They look like they could be sisters.

Christina Applegate, that's an interesting comparison.

Wow..they did a move on Felipe and Letizia. Interesting...did anyone see it. Was it as ridiculous as the Charles/Diana and Charles/Camilla movies? And they actually had someone to play Eva. I would love to see that...with subtitles of course.

The movie about Prince Felipe and Letizia is avalaible online. Zonk I think they only showed when Felipe started the engagement with Letizia. Some mags publish that the movie has many mistakes.

Last edited:
Zonk, you can see the movie in Spanish here, but without subtitles:
telecinco.es MiTele - Series - Tv-movies - La primera parte de la tv-movie sobre el noviazgo de los Príncipes

Anyway, the movie is really bad. As Salma said, it´s plenty of mistakes. It had to be a serious movie, and looked like a comedy. And the actor who plays Felipe is so bad. On the other hand, the actor who plays the King is so good that he seems to be making fun of him :lol:
And the Queen had a funny French accent! Only Letizia is good ;)

Darn it...I don't know Spanish.

Well, you guys are probably too young to remember but right after Charles and Diana got married....two movies were made about the courtship and the marriage. They weren't that great as well. Catherine Oxenberg (a distant cousin and daughter of Princess Elizabeth) she was also in Dynasty, played Diana in one of them.

Looking back and knowing how everything turned out...it rather sad in retrospect.

But thanks for the link! I shall check it out.

I have never seen a movies about Charles and Diana, does anyone know if any of them are avalaible online?

Back
Top Bottom