People Who Look Like Royals

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
It's funny. There are pictures where ABBA's Frida looks like a copy of Queen Sonja and sometimes she looks like being Queen Silvia's sister. ;) :D

There is a stronf resemblances between all three of them. I was shocked at first.

January Jones has a Grace Kelly aura as Betty Dropper in Mad Men:
Pic1
Pic2
Pic3
Pic4
Betty Drapper Collage

That is incredible, January looks so much like Grace. Even the clothes match things grace would have worn. :flowers: Lucky her. :lol:

^ ha! that's true! although to me she looks like a mix between britney and a friend of my mom ^^

I think Frieda P. from Slumdog Millionaire looks somewhat like Princess Haya.

I have always seen a resemblance between them. I collect pictures of them, and more than once I've glued pictures of Infanta Letizia on Queen Ranias pages in my scrapbook and vice versa!

I would choose Helen Mirren as Queen Elizabeth II. :D

But honestly, as somebody posted before, I think Vanessa Redgrave would be great as Queen Margarethe of Denmark :rolleyes:

Prof. Vittorio Sgarbi, an Italian art critic and Prince Ernst August of Hanover. He also has a very bad temper!:lol:

mmm...I'm not totally persuaded, Tosca...About the bad temper I agree with you, but not about their phisical resemblance...

Brad Renfro when he was younger looked like Andrea:
Brad - Brad1 - Brad2

Maybe Andrea's son will look like him, if he ever has a son ;)

Back
Top Bottom