People Who Look Like Royals

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
it might seem crazy, but some photos of Lady Di
make me think of Elvis Presley

I think princess Mathilde of Belgium resembles princess Grace of Monaco,both have similar teeth and smile.They are blond,with blue eyes and very elegant .

IMO,after Leti's little nose surgery they even look more alike.

They could be the same person in these photos. I wish that Letizia still had her pre respiratory-operation nose though.

I don't see the resemblance between Letizia and Gillian Anderson. However, the resemblance between Letizia and Madchen Amick (I know it's been mentioned before) is very strong.

Madchen Amick Photos of Mädchen Amick

Hey guys what do u think Queen Rania and Emma Watson????

What about Prince Charles and Mr.bean(Rowan Atkinson)???????

Maisen Bonnevie, Sonja's former lady-in-Waiting, was already confused with the Queen by Norwegian newspapers :D.
It's amazing.
They could be twins!

http://i36.tinypic.com/1nzbph.jpg
(kongehuset.no)

Last edited:
i look to myself only i dont have twice of me i tipically unique in my style .

Guys Emma Watson looks like Queen Rani just see the pix of QR when she was 13 and also see Emma Watson , they look sisters!

Two other look-alike princesses are Marie and Mary, they are like clones

And when Sophie Wessex was younger there was a strong resemblance with Lady Diana

Queenece I don't know why but on this photo Soraya she reminds me Ingrid Bergman...

My mum was walking through the shops the other day, and someone shouted out to her calling her princess Mary! I've always thought there was a slight resemblance although my mum is 10 years older than Mary.
It was very funny.

I agree about Rania's resemblance to Cindy Crawford!!
I always thought that Nikolaos of Greece looks like the late Prime Minister Konstantinos Karamanlis(when he was young,of course!).

Back
Top Bottom