People Who Look Like Royals

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
PrincessDianafan said:
http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a119/starstruckfan/jm3.jpg
Jason does look a lot like CP Frederick in this picture.

Last edited by a moderator:
Queen Margrethe- Dame Maggie Smith
Queen Elizabeth- Dame Judi Dench
I also thought Catherine Oxenburg was awesome as Diana in 1981 and in 1992's Charles and Diana: A Palace Divided.

Some times princess Letizia remind me Grace Kelly, they are so slim and soft.

i think that charlotte is more beautiful that angelina

i think that charlotte is classier because angelina is crazy but i think that far far away charlotte is the best!:rolleyes: what do you think???

marichu said:
i think that charlotte is classier because angelina is crazy but i think that far far away charlotte is the best!:rolleyes: what do you think???

Angelina is crazy? I'm just flabbergasted by how some people are so brazen in making sweeping generalizations, especially negative ones. And we're talking about a lady who, as much as she is flawed, has shown tremendous heart and courage as a humanitarian.

Angelina is wonderfull, Charlotte also, they are both pretty, but IMO they do not have any similarity.

For me Charlotte is much much preattier, because she is naturally beautiful, without any artificial help, not operations, no silicone, no Botox, just sometimes a hairdresse and a maquillage.

Angelina is stunning, but she has a lot of help in her image. Charlotte is simply born like this.

both women have their similarities and differences but to do with looks princess charlotte has the more natural appeal...and she's smart too:)

Come on guys! My gorgeous Prince Felipe does not look like Enrique Iglesias AT ALL! He does look like Mel Gibson!

actually, Camille, Princess Stephanie's daughter looks very much with her
grandmother, Alexandra too.

A bit but not that much. Clive is more rugged looking than Felipe but there is a slight resemblance.

Mary Donaldson looks like Christina Applegate
Carl-Philip of Sweden...Orlano Bloom
Pauline Ducruet as Evan Rachel Wood
and i agree about Mel Gibson as Felipe

I also see it too, Mary face looks alot like Christina applegate!!!

Princess Mary reminds me of the Scottish singer, Sandi Thom for some reason. They do not look anything like each other but they just remind me of each other for some reason.

I did an image search on Christina Applegate and I agree, she really does look like Mary!

Last edited:
marichu said:

Who do you think is CRAZY??:furious: The most social woman on the planet??
The one who gives away millions? Travels to places most people avoid?
Think again, Angelina is not crazy, she's cares!!!:rolleyes: You should read something about her work voor UNHCR!!!! Think before you post, please.
By the way, I do think Angelina and Charlotte look alike more than the others, they could be mother and daughter. Both classic beauty:wub:

Ben AFleck & Ari Behn http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=48938&d=1098218866
attachment.php

Argentinian top model Daniela Urzi looks like Letizia:

Maxima and Britney Spears

IMGMXDI1354.jpg

(Royalportraits)

09.jpg
(Hola)

Last edited by a moderator:
I've never realized how much Maxima and Britney look alike!
Thanks 4 the pics saphills. :flowers:

you're welcome Mari!
some time ago, my husband saw a photo of Maxima and thought that she was Britney Spears...! he made me laugh and I realized that yes, they are alike in a certain way or in some pictures.

hello

why its not working? I am trying to attach the Links of one Lookalike from imageshake and it returns me inavlid thread response

Hmm

Well, I thought the same but amina ......Maybe......means not much.I was confused if she does really or its just me who thought so.

Crown Princess Mary & Marie-France Dubreuil (Canadian figure skater- ice dance; 2006 World Championships-silver medalist)

They have a distinct resemblance with each other.

Back
Top Bottom