The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 03-01-2006, 09:17 PM
Courtier

To me, Gwyneth Paltrow looks the most like Grace Kelly. I think she was dating Felipe of Spain once upon a time, it would've been great if she married him, then we'd have another glamerous American princess.

http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums...2&d=1068237812

Old 03-02-2006, 09:50 AM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by california1
The ice skater is pretty. i think paris hilton looks like Grace Kelly too.
just playing........PH is a major fug.
OMG!!! You had me going there with your second line!!!!!

Old 03-03-2006, 09:39 AM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tosca
We've understood pretty well that you don't like comparisons, dear Miss Know-it-all. We don't either, but people sometimes happen to look one another - my biology teacher said this happens because humans have only 46 chromosomes, besides we're moreless all related. Not only sacred textes say that, but also science...
This said I think that no one of us wants to compare one person to another, which is virtually impossible, because any one of us have their own peculiarities. It's just a curiousness, a way to have fun. We do not mean to offend anyone. If anyone feels offended by comparisons, they can skip such threads, and, please respect other people's viewpoint!
hey,i only say that i don´t like comparisons.sorry...but in every second thread anybody is writing who looks like grace or caroline or charlotte or stephanie. in some thread i read which actors could play the whole grimaldi-family.what´s that??? that´s not quite right in the head.but that´s my opinion.we all can write what we want.but please....change the way you write with me.that´s not very nice.i didn´t attack you.that´s why i don´t understand your reaction.
Old 03-03-2006, 09:59 AM
Heir Apparent

Location: Somewhere in the middle of the River Po Valley, Italy
Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerlilly2005
hey,i only say that i donīt like comparisons.sorry...but in every second thread anybody is writing who looks like grace or caroline or charlotte or stephanie. in some thread i read which actors could play the whole grimaldi-family.whatīs that??? thatīs not quite right in the head.but thatīs my opinion.we all can write what we want.but please....change the way you write with me.thatīs not very nice.i didnīt attack you.thatīs why i donīt understand your reaction.
Since today it's very trendy to say "Ah, I do not like comparisons!" or " Individuals are different from one another!" at least where I live. I thought you were one of those people. Sorry for the misunderstanding then!:o
It's clear that each individual has their own peculiarities also amongst the same family members, we do not require having Einstein's brain to understand this...
I was meaning that this is just a game, no offence is intended to anyone, and since this is a game we should take it easy and have fun.
There are worse things going around the world nowadays, so let's smile!:)
Old 03-03-2006, 10:03 AM
Nobility

yes,sometimes i like it too.it´s cool to see some people who look like caroline or someone of the family .i really didn´t mean it bad. it´s ok now
Old 03-03-2006, 11:01 PM
Nobility

I don't think Caroline, Stephanie or Charlotte look like Grace at all even the burnette version of her. They're all 4 great beauties but different looking from their mother, grandmother.
Old 03-03-2006, 11:06 PM
Nobility

Though it does look like Charlotte inhereted her grandmother's forehead and hairline its just like Grace's it has a slight widows peak and its delicate smooth round and perfect in size and shape just like Grace's. Her daughters and Charlotte especially Stephanie resemble their mother and grandmother through the jawline and chin.
Old 03-04-2006, 04:22 PM
Courtier

She's not an actor, but a singer ----->
Mary reminds me so much of young Anni-Frid Lyngstad, singer of ABBA !!!!

http://s2.supload.com/free/mary%20frida.bmp/view/
Old 03-04-2006, 08:54 PM
Aristocracy

She is beautiful...
Old 03-05-2006, 10:54 PM
Aristocracy

I think Princess Fawzia-Latifa of Egypt looks like Erika Christensen from the movie Swimfan:

Princess Fawzia-Latifa

Erika Christensen:

http://images.google.com/images?q=tb...istensen03.jpg

http://images.google.com/images?q=tb...ristensen2.jpg

http://images.google.com/images?q=tb...7x08x02xfc.jpg

http://images.google.com/images?q=tb.../roz530706.jpg
Old 03-05-2006, 11:58 PM
Nobility

Yeah Gwyneth Platro as crown Princess Mette Marit of Norway as Mary is perfect they look so much alike. Natasha Henstridge of Stephanie absoultley they look alot alike so does the late Nicole Brown Simpson she loooked alot like Stephanie too. Angelina Jolie as Charlotte Casiraghi and Adriana Lima and Jessica Alba as Charlotte too. For Princess Grace it would have to be Italian journalist Livia Azzariti, Princess Caroline it would be Miss Italia 2005 Edelfa Masciotta, for Pierre most defintley Ryan Phillippe.
Old 03-09-2006, 07:07 PM
Aristocracy

Mel C. and Kate Middleton look alike?

Doesn't Kate Middleton kind of look like Mel C. or vice versa? Especially in the second pic. What do you guys think?
Old 03-09-2006, 09:23 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by pepperann

Doesn't Kate Middleton kind of look like Mel C. or vice versa? Especially in the second pic. What do you guys think?

I think she looks more like Princess Mary of Denmark.
Old 03-09-2006, 09:43 PM
Courtier

Salma of Morocco like Nicole Kidman (younger) same red curly hair,same pale skin.

Rania of Jordan like Hillary Swank same shape and angular face,same eyes.

Mary of Denmark like Mel C. or Nadia Dajani.

Mathilde of Belgium like Kate Bosworth same face(I'm not sure if she has long legs like mathilde)

Caroline of Monaco like Carole bouquet,same blue/grey eyes,same type of hair.

Mette Marit like Gwyneth Paltrow,same shape of body same shape of face,same blonde hair.

Empress Soraya of Iran like Eva Gardner ,same killing eyes and shape of face.
Old 03-10-2006, 01:35 AM
Courtier

What do you think about the new Lara Croft "Karima Adbibe" she looks a lot like Charlotte Casiraghi,Karima is a moroccan model who lives in London.

Old 03-10-2006, 02:36 PM
Courtier

there are some slight similarities, in the cheekbones for instance, but they don't really look alike much, sorry.

Old 03-10-2006, 06:40 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monalisa
I posted in the royals like movie stars thread pictures of the new Lara croft "Karima Adbibe",IMO,she looks a lot like Charlotte,what do you think?

Yes,I think there's something of charlotte in the new lara croft,high cheekbones,hair,shape of face and eyes.
Old 03-11-2006, 12:43 AM
Nobility

i still think that she look more like angelina jolie than this girl..
Old 03-11-2006, 01:25 AM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by auroraDaniel
i still think that she look more like angelina jolie than this girl..
Me too. She looks so much like Angelina jolie, she looks like she could be a younger sister of her.:) Except Charlotte's features and facial bone structure and shape are more softer, rounded,younger looking, Charlotte's face has smooth, softer, rounded much more curves. Charlotte's is more femminine. She has Smaller facial bone structure. While Angelina Jolie's face is more angular, sharper , stronger facial bone structure, little bit bigger. Angelina's face is more planes and angles too. Also while Angelina Jolie face has a little bit of an androgynous look, while Chars is quie femminine. So is Angelina Jolies but Charlote's is even more femminine, without an androngynous look.:)
Old 03-11-2006, 05:18 AM
Courtier

I never actually thoght about it but thier similarities are amazing