People Who Look Like Royals

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
wow, there's a strong resemblance. looks like an older version of char in that famous pink pashmina!

Personally I find more ressemblance (features and hair) with the italian fan,than with angelina jolie.

moby said:
wow, there's a strong resemblance. looks like an older version of char in that famous pink pashmina!

Agree:)

Just the teeth are different

moby said:

Here is a comparison
Source: Getty Images
14cqzb7.jpg

waw,thanks for collage,the ressemblance is hilarious,of course there's slight differences,but they look like twins.

I think that the big difference is that the Italian football fan has a darker skin color than Charlotte, Charlotte is a lot whiter, and again.... those streaks! :eek: !!

Ani

Maybe she's tanned due to exposition to the sun,this pic is from 2-3 days before in World cup,and Europe those days is very hot and sunny.

Charlotte has also olive skin.

Charlotte usually has olive skin during the summer, but other pictures I've seen of her during the year, she looks really white! And it could be that the girl is tanned, I'm no stranger to Europe around this time, and you're right it's REALLY hot, which is a lot for me to say seeing as I live in Miami where it's sunny, hot, and humid almost everyday!

So I guess I could kind of see where you guys are coming from... kind of...:D

Ani

Last edited:
Well, I see a resemblance between Angelina and Charlotte but Angelina's face is wider and her eyes are set further apart than Charlotte. I also see a slight resemblance between Charlotte and the soccer fan, but not much. Mostly it is the teeth and the hair there. Overall I'd have to say that I think Charlotte is much softer and prettier than Angelina. The soccer fan, while cute, really isn't in the same league as Charlotte and Angelina.(ooooo, pardon the pun! Do they have leagues in Soccer?) But this is just my opinion. I respect the fact that beauty is in the eye of the beholder.:)

Charlotte and the Italian fan have similar teeth...

since before this thread being created, I have mentioned several times that charlotte looks like angelina jolie...or angelina jolie..charlotte. both are beautiful and different at the same time...

angelina is sexy beautiful and much older while charlotte is young, mysterious and yes, you say it...beautiful...these are different beauties and hey, i love them both :)

whatever your take on angelina's intrigues and personal life is, I believe that it is still an ENORMOUS compliment to be likened to la jolie physically :)

Whoa, Martina Hingis!?! I'm going to have to disagree...strongly disagree.

Ani

And I agree with you Ana G. There isn't any resemblance between Martina Hingis and Charlotte Casiraghi.

luuuu said:
It really does look like angelina jolie had injections to fill her lips, but I saw a pic of her when she was 7 or 8 years old and her lips are real... actually, with that age, they looked so big compared to her little face it was a bit weird!
And I think charlotte has fuller lips then her mum...
Angelina has her Father's lips (Jon Voigt). In fact, she looks a lot like him....:confused:

bluebess said:
Well, I see a resemblance between Angelina and Charlotte but Angelina's face is wider and her eyes are set further apart than Charlotte. I also see a slight resemblance between Charlotte and the soccer fan, but not much. Mostly it is the teeth and the hair there. Overall I'd have to say that I think Charlotte is much softer and prettier than Angelina. The soccer fan, while cute, really isn't in the same league as Charlotte and Angelina.(ooooo, pardon the pun! Do they have leagues in Soccer?) But this is just my opinion. I respect the fact that beauty is in the eye of the beholder.:)
Charlotte is prettier than Angelina. She does look a lot like her Mom. Same eyes, same lips.

mia_lanes said:
sorry to be off topic but I think Natalie Portman most resembles Queen Rania of Jordan
I agree. Although I think that Natalie has a more perfect face.

Charlotte is a natural beauty, while Angelina did surgery on her nose, you can´t compare them.

I totally agree to make changes if you are not happy with your nose, In the case of Angelina, she is another person.
Let us wait for some years and Charlotte will become the most beautiful woman in Europe, remember Caroline at her age, she become a beautty at the time of her marriage with Stefano.

marina18 said:
I think they could have been sisters...

But Charlotte is still the prettiest ;)

I agree. Charlotte is prettier but they definitely look like sisters. But Angelina gets her lips from her father while Charlotte gets them from her mother.

claudia said:
I totally agree to make changes if you are not happy with your nose, In the case of Angelina, she is another person.
Let us wait for some years and Charlotte will become the most beautiful woman in Europe, remember Caroline at her age, she become a beautty at the time of her marriage with Stefano.

beauty isn't just face, it's the whole package and I don't think Char will fit that bill.

Kastalia said:
I agree.It is weird but she used to be more impressive when she was 15-17

Interesting position, I had also the same thought a couple of days before, looking at pics of her 15 - 16ies. She was more radiant at this time, nore extroverted. She is still beautifull, but she looks more shy now. Before, you saw her pics, she was quite always laughing. Now she looks calm, I do not say she is not happy now, but she looks more willing to "hide herself", more discrete.

Wait and see...

i know what you mean...you're right, charlotte looked more radiant back when she was 15-16... I still remember the first time I saw her pic around that time, and I went "wow, she's gorgeous"....she is still beautiful now, only she looked more reserved....

but hey, she is 19 coming 20 and the restriction her mother put on the press when she was younger does not apply anymore (am I right?)..maybe she feels a little bit insecure....plus we already agree that she's a shy girl....

princess108105 said:
beauty isn't just face, it's the whole package and I don't think Char will fit that bill.

Caroline was wonderfull at Stefano time because she was very very happy. Why do yo say that Char wont for that bill??
She is extremely pretty, why she could not be happy also?

I think some guys got the wrong idea about the thread. I think it means which stars look like Royal or vice versa. Not who should play them in a movie as such.

Like Orlando Bloom looks uncanny like Carl Phillip and Gywenth Paltrow looks like Mabel of Netherlands and Mette Marit.

bonnita said:
I think some guys got the wrong idea about the thread. I think it means which stars look like Royal or vice versa. Not who should play them in a movie as such.

Like Orlando Bloom looks uncanny like Carl Phillip and Gywenth Paltrow looks like Mabel of Netherlands and Mette Marit.
Its clearly written above this thread is about "Royals that look like movie stars"

Last edited:
Some recent posts have been either edited or deleted because of directly attached images. When posting pictures to threads in the Royal Chit Chat section, please host them via other means than TRF.

Please take a few minutes to read the rules (link can be found in my signature).

Norwegianne
Royal Chit Chat moderator

Back
Top Bottom