If You Were A Royal?!

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
please count me in, what a fun day, wonder if the queen will let us play in the jewelry box :)

Marengo said:
King of Sweden in order to sell those ghastly Jeep tiara's!
I think you would need more than a day to sell off those ugly things!:lol: I don't think yiu wold be able to give those things away being as ugly as they are.:ROFLMAO:

Hummmm. I never would choice another nationality than the one I already have! Sadly, my country is a Republic and I wouldn't be a Queen, even for a single day! :lol: But if I should be a Queen, every country would be good for me nowadays, for the world is turning so bad , and there is so much to do...

I love tiaras, beatiful dresses, nice glittering parties, champagne and all, but this is not the part that I like the most in a Monarchy.

Vanesa.

Royal - Queen Elizabeth II
Place - A room in Buckingham Palace overlooking the Mall
Things to discuss - 1. How does she keep up with such a busy lifestyle as Queen of 16 countries for over 50yrs?
2. What is the worst thing your children have done?
3. What does she think her most important act was?
4. What is the best part of her job?

Royal: Tsar Simeon of Bulgaria
Place: Somewhere in a green park
Topics:
1. How it was growing up without a father?
2. What does he think about the future of monarchies?
3. If he could imagine, what happened to Bulgaria and the other southeast European states, when the Iron Curtain never have been built.
4. What was important for him when he formed the charakter of his children?

I'd like to be a princess of swedish royal family with the title HRH princess Elizabeth Ann and to be the wife of Charles philip

I would be a Princess in the Swedish or British Royal Family and wear a beautiful gown to a gala. In my lifetime I've only worn a gown about 3 times.

I would love to be the HRH Crown Princess of Svendborg, Denmark, I would love to try a tiara even if it is for 5 minutes!

I would be a Princess in the Swedish or British Royal Family and wear a beautiful gown to a gala. In my lifetime I've only worn a gown about 3 times.

You are lucky! I never worm a gown., out of Carnaval.:p

I would also be CP Mary!

For the oldest times, I would choose Empress Elisabeth of Austria (Sissy):)

Queen Victoria..What a wonderful era she lived in..:rolleyes::britflag:

You had the chance at being royal for just one day what title would you hold and what monarchy would you chose?

Monaco's Princely Family. 100% of the way....:monacoflag:
One of two options:
1. Eldest, and only legitimate daughter of Prince Albert (Heiress Presumptive of Monaco)
2. wife of Andrea Casiraghi (which, technically, wouldn't give me a royal/princely title, but perhaps Caroline and Albert would grant it with the marriage????)

Definitely Crown Princess Mary...the jewels...the wardrobe!!!

Queen Elizabeth. Queen for a day but memories of over 60 years of being a queen.

Hi all. Its an exciting open discussion for all. Lets get some exciting answers.
If you belonged to a royal family (suppose you were a Prince/Queen) then....what would you do? Lets start from me. If i would have been a royal i would have given an order of my own completely gold plated Rolls Royce Car.
What would you do if you were a Royal? :)

I would actually have to think of what i say, write and do. Especially not write journalists and correct their articles when i see something wrong in them.

Use the security agents as hitmen maybe:cool:?

I would never have to cook again. I would clip out menus of meals that I wanted and then have my person chef cook them.

I would have someone to help me shop.

I always wished that the United States had royalty like Europe does. I would love it if I had to go before the Congress and tell them what they should be doing. I could get away with it because they wouldn't dare cut me off or tell me to be quiet. They couldn't. I would put my two cents in regardless of whether they wanted it or not. Since they put their two cents in on things (another word for stating your opinion which may or may not be welcomed) that don't concern them, as a royal, I would have the right to do so.

Definately the Queen.I would want to be her for more than one day though-I would like to see what it's like on engagements,at receptions,in the 'office' and at leisure!! Give me a week. Ha.

I would either be CP Victoria or Kate Middleton because being Kate right now must be awesome, overwhelming and a bit surreal so seems like a good time :) and if it can only be 1 day I'd pick her wedding day, just to see what it would feel like and for Victoria any day I got to wear a gala gown!

If I get the chance to be a royal person so I always try to help others.

I would be able to devote myself to more philanthropy and help others. I would also have to actually watch what I wear when I wear it... trainers or sneakers everywhere would not really cut it :)

I would hate to be royalty because of the public scrutiny and having to be careful what I say. Then, it is an expensive job and one is always on show and everything said and done is looked at and talked about. Awful!
However, there are government duties and there can be charity fundraising and I would get to dress up a lot and to do my own interior decorating!

I Would do my best for my People....and myself

I would do my level best to find the middle course for my Kingdom, while trying to remember when it's appropriate to "go extreme" in any given direction....

As head of state, my role would be to support and encourage the people of my country and to act as protector for them against wayward politicians! Provided I had at least two hours a day for myself, I would be happy for someone to organise my day for me. Unfortunately, I couldn't help myself being vocal about political and social issues so I'd be useless as the king of Great Britain!

Back
Top Bottom