Royal Couples loving looks and gestures

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Caroline and second husband Stefano :D

Attachments

• 12[1].jpg
    12[1].jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 287
  • 10[1].jpg
    10[1].jpg
    5.6 KB · Views: 4,153
Charlotte Casiraghi with her boyfriend Felix...

Attachments

• 1[10].jpg
    1[10].jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 619
  • 4[1].jpg
    4[1].jpg
    27.4 KB · Views: 586
Last edited by a moderator:
Andrea Casiraghi and girlfriend Tatiana Santodomingo...

Attachments

• a-to4.jpg
    a-to4.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 322
  • an-tati04.jpg
    an-tati04.jpg
    26.2 KB · Views: 554
elizahawthorne said:
thanks for posting this...is that a tattoo of CP Frederik's right leg? A fish tattoo?

-Eliza

Yes it is a tattoo at CP Frederik´s right leg and it is supose to be a dolphin or a shark his got.
He got it when he was at the Navyseal (in Denmark we call the Navyseal for Frømænd)

1.- King Juan Carlos and Queen Sofia.

Attachments

• elcan03g.jpg
    elcan03g.jpg
    37 KB · Views: 277
Last edited by a moderator:
Some pics of Caroline of Monaco and Stefano Casiraghi

Attachments

• PHOTO7[1].jpg
    PHOTO7[1].jpg
    167.7 KB · Views: 307
  • PHOT25_S[1].jpg
    PHOT25_S[1].jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 4,125
  • PHO35[1].jpg
    PHO35[1].jpg
    43.5 KB · Views: 312
  • casi3[1].jpg
    casi3[1].jpg
    4.7 KB · Views: 4,130
Belgian crown princely family.

Attachments

• 52113189.jpg
    52113189.jpg
    39.8 KB · Views: 329
  • pre-SEEGER00102165.jpg
    pre-SEEGER00102165.jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 287
  • pre-SEEGER00059820.jpg
    pre-SEEGER00059820.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 331
  • pre-SEEGER00059639.jpg
    pre-SEEGER00059639.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 389
  • a.jpg
    a.jpg
    71.2 KB · Views: 310
  • showLayoutImage.jpeg
    showLayoutImage.jpeg
    57.9 KB · Views: 409
  • 5621313.jpg
    5621313.jpg
    10.6 KB · Views: 379
kiss and hugs from inaki to some members.

Attachments

• f7.jpg
    f7.jpg
    12 KB · Views: 345
  • f14.jpg
    f14.jpg
    14.1 KB · Views: 331
  • f15.jpg
    f15.jpg
    14.2 KB · Views: 522
King Juan Carlos and Queen Elizabeth in Madrid, 1988.

Attachments

• AADS001400.jpg
    AADS001400.jpg
    40.4 KB · Views: 327
  • AADS001387.jpg
    AADS001387.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 333
Royals may only kiss royals they are blood related to. Prince Erns August may kiss the cheek of QEII, but Caroline may not.

Also, at the Jubilee, Prince Charles made a big show of kissing "mommy" as he called her at the party at the palace because back when Q. Victoria had her 50th jubilee, Prince Bertie kissed her on the cheek as well. They wanted to show a link back to Q. Victoria as she was the last queen to make it to 50 years.

His Lordship said:
Royals may only kiss royals they are blood related to. Prince Erns August may kiss the cheek of QEII, but Caroline may not.

Also, at the Jubilee, Prince Charles made a big show of kissing "mommy" as he called her at the party at the palace because back when Q. Victoria had her 50th jubilee, Prince Bertie kissed her on the cheek as well. They wanted to show a link back to Q. Victoria as she was the last queen to make it to 50 years.

Prince Charles always kissed HM Queen's hands because he more respectful and he would become King of England and he did kissed his mother's cheek and arms at polo also!

if you have post pictures of Prince Charles kissed Monarchy and his mother also

Sara Boyce

He does not kiss her hand to the point of actually touching her hand with his lips. He kind of turns his head a little and kisses the air.

I have seen him kiss QEII on some occasions such as winning at polo and she gives him the prize, because yes she is his mother, but he would never for expample, giver her a big bear hug in public.

His Lordship said:
He does not kiss her hand to the point of actually touching her hand with his lips. He kind of turns his head a little and kisses the air.
Actually he rubs his cheek against his mum's hand. You have to see it on video to notice. It's very annoying to see, IMO.

I'll have to watch, thank you. I am new hear by the way, but have been reading the formums for a few weeks. Very interesting.

one of felipe and sofia in athenas

Attachments

• DWF15-863696.jpg
    DWF15-863696.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 241
Of course they kiss members of each's immediate family's. But, royal protocol states, that may not kiss other royals unless related.

Even then you do cheek to cheek kisses and then the man would take the woman's hand and in his but not actually kiss it. He would stop about a quarter of an inch away.

Yes, I heard that Royals kiss each other only if they're related. However, this rule doesn't apply to non-royals, apparently.
Here Queen Elizabeth is kissing the wife of the American Ambassador in London (during Bush's visit).

Attachments

• Embassy before kiss.jpg
    Embassy before kiss.jpg
    19 KB · Views: 286
  • Embassy kiss 1.jpg
    Embassy kiss 1.jpg
    20 KB · Views: 321
  • Embassy kiss 2.jpg
    Embassy kiss 2.jpg
    17.2 KB · Views: 411
Last edited:
Now that surprises me that a non-royal, ambassador's wife or anyone for that matter, would be able to do that....wow..

Yes . it also suprises me. I remember that Mette-Marit wasn´t allowed to "kiss" Elizabeth when she was on a statevisit in Norway befor her wedding in 2001. But after the wedding as a member of the royal house and as a relative to Elizabeth she kissed her. So it seems very strange to me that this wife kisses her.

Also notice the first picture: the Queen's hands. She looks like she's going to hug the woman.
I was surprised too, when I first saw these pictures. Perhaps they are good friends.

That could very well be. I read in a biography.....I wish I could remember it, that some ambassador to the Court of St. James...I think it was Lee Annenberg and his wife....actually called Her Majesty and HRH by their FIRST names....to their faces......now if that is true that is shocking.

Prince Charles to Queen Noor at the Memorial Service for King Hussein:
From Getty Images:

Attachments

• 52114062.jpg
    52114062.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 446
Felipe and Letizia

Attachments

• v110.jpg
    v110.jpg
    65.3 KB · Views: 664
  • gamma170907.jpg
    gamma170907.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 590
where is the second picture of felipe and letizia being taken? and what is going on

I think felipe and Letizia are the sweetest .

The second picture is taken this summer in Mallorca, and what's going on....I don't know
this you have to ask Felipe and Letizia! But, sure, this is a very sweet couple!

KING ABDULLAH II OF JORDAN ON VISIT TO SPAIN
Original caption: King Abdullah II and Queen Rania of Jordan are received by the Spanish Royal Family.

http://pro.corbis.com/search/searchFrame.aspx

QUEEN RANIA PAYS VISITS TO SOLDIERS' FAMILIES
Original caption: Queen Rania paying a visit to the Soldiers' Family Association in Zarka, 27 km from Amman. She gave them much needed food supplies

Yasser Arafat and King Abdullah
Palestinian President Yasser Arafat and Jordan's King Abdullah II embrace during Arafat's visit to Jordan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom